MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

How cheap are you or your friends?

Are any of you like really cheap? Or have a cheap friend?
    I have a few friends that are really cheap...One roomate of mine used to hand me his rent money in small bills and a ziplock bag of change lol

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ...I've got a few that seem to have "imaginary wallets".....They never do have any money on them.......

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    ...I've got a few that seem to have "imaginary wallets".....They never do have any money on them.......
    Or the ones that forget them when u go out lol

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    theres friends that i cant front money to becuase getting it back is alot of work, even tho they have the money..

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    My friend is so cheap, when we were in AC a begger stuck out his cup and said "money for the poor", he said thanks and took the cup. What a low life!!! NY

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    My friend is so cheap, when we were in AC a begger stuck out his cup and said "money for the poor", he said thanks and took the cup. What a low life!!! NY
    id be afraid to get stabbed with a dirty needle or something for stealing a bums cup.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    Yeah that is pretty low lol

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    shit im glad none of my friends are cheap, they always hook me up with shit, but i hook them up too.

I have to admit I am also lucky with the "no cheap friends" thing...

It's actually quite the oposite and it's almost scary... we go out for drinks or a meal and usually end up arguing over who's turn it is to pay for the bill... we all want to pay it and you almost have to jump on the waiter or sneak over the cash to grab the bill

None of us are rich, but I guess it's just that we all enjoy treating our friends.

Red

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    We were at the RedSox game the other night and my buddy asked me if i had a 5 so he would not have to break a 50, needless to say he broke the 50, lmfao.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    it really does piss me off when people go out with no money... all you hear from him is " can some one spot me,"

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    it really does piss me off when people go out with no money... all you hear from him is " can some one spot me,"
    ya I got a buddie like that. throws around nickles like they were man hole covers

proboy1 is offline New Member
    I've learned the hard way to never loan to buddies!
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Are any of you like really cheap? Or have a cheap friend?
    I have a few friends that are really cheap...One roomate of mine used to hand me his rent money in small bills and a ziplock bag of change lol

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I have to admit I am also lucky with the "no cheap friends" thing...

It's actually quite the oposite and it's almost scary... we go out for drinks or a meal and usually end up arguing over who's turn it is to pay for the bill... we all want to pay it and you almost have to jump on the waiter or sneak over the cash to grab the bill

None of us are rich, but I guess it's just that we all enjoy treating our friends.

Red
    My firends are the same way. We always hook each other up when one of us is low on funds, and always return the favor. Then i got a couple friends who have more money than god and are tight-wads. But like the saying goes "you dont get rich by giving it away" Fvck it tho, its just money. You can always get some more.

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    "you dont get rich by giving it away"
    Which is probably why I am not rich But then again I can't bring it with me when I croak, so why hoard it?

Fvck it tho, its just money. You can always get some more.
    Bingo, I thoughts exactly... it's just money... enjoy it while you have it and share the enjoyment with the ones you care about.

Red

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    one of my buddys is too cheap to buy a pipe or some papers so he takes all of my apples and makes pipes out of them so he can burn

IronFreakX is offline Banned

alevok Guest
    I have a friend who parks his car 500mt away from the club we go because it is only $1, the parking lot just next to the club is $2

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    2*5=10$
    2*50=100$

100$=20lbs of protein

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I had a friend in high school that was cheap as hell. We would all get together, and of course we couldn't ride in his jeep for one reason or the other, so usually I drove.

On night we all got together, and we headed to the package store. When we got to the package store, he had no money to buy beer, so feeling bad for him we chipped in and got him some beer. Then later in the night when we got into town, we stopped at a fast food joint, and mysteriously he produces a $20 to buy him something. I immediately called him on it, and asked him what the hell, I thought he didn’t have any money. He tells me that he simply didn’t want to break a $20, that’s the last time he went of with us.

Cheap Bastard.

I understand being thrifty with your own money, but don’t save your money by spending mine.

Thread Information