Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    haha ouuch.. I am currently replacing the fuel system NOW
    yeah he drove it like that for weeks.. got him another tranny for 75.00 and threw it in..

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Got any pics bro? My gym owner has a hemi with 22's on it, looks tight, but he wants the bumble bee now
    This is what it looks like but my grill is different and few little other differences. This is not my picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i'm selling my car if anybody interested-rumble-bee.jpg  

here are some quick mathmatics for you before this gets into a pissing match..

Bone stock hemi dyno figures...
    Horse Power
    5.7L HEMI Factory Induction 263.8.. thats over 20% drivetrain loss btw..

your claimed 467hp+ 100hp nitrous= 567-20% drivetrain loss..454 hp at the wheel..

weight is around 6000lbs and thats not the rumble bee either which weighs more..

my trusty hp 1/4 mile calculator states..

6000lb vehicle w/ 454 whp runs 13.77..

(oh and what did i say earlier?? mid 13's right??)

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    This is what it looks like but my grill is different and few little other differences. This is not my picture.
    Yo NickyB- Are you saying your truck came off the showroom floor w/ 467hp? Like I said, I've sold Dodge's for five years, and a Rumble Bee is just a reg cab hemi ram w/ some.......um.......cool graphics.

I think he has mods cause he spent 1200.00 on a drag race suspension.... Not sure what it could be that would add 122hp to a naturally aspirated v8 but hey its the internet.. everyone here has 19 inch arms, 10 inch cock and benches over 400lbs so why should this be any different..

On 03 and earlier hemis, there was a wire on the power control module(?), that could be disconnected and add almost 100 hp. They combined the module w/ some other component in 04, so it can't be done anymore. But other than that, the engine is so computerized and what not, that to do any REAL mods would be SUPER< SUPER expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    On 03 and earlier hemis, there was a wire on the power control module(?), that could be disconnected and add almost 100 hp. They combined the module w/ some other component in 04, so it can't be done anymore. But other than that, the engine is so computerized and what not, that to do any REAL mods would be SUPER< SUPER expensive.
    you could run the piggy back hypertech chip or diablo etc.. picks up good hp but wont get near 100hp. only thing it can do is lean it out and increase timing. there is no magic answer in a naturally aspirated truck.. diesel is another story.. inline 6 turbo.. now thats a truck. i would never own a hemi myself..

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    you could run the piggy back hypertech chip or diablo etc.. picks up good hp but wont get near 100hp. only thing it can do is lean it out and increase timing. there is no magic answer in a naturally aspirated truck.. diesel is another story.. inline 6 turbo.. now thats a truck. i would never own a hemi myself..

I've seen some diesels do some sick $hit. And it's nothing to get a lot more out of them. I don't know what the #s are but you get a whole lot just by adjusting the fuel pressure.

I've seen some diesels do some sick $hit. And it's nothing to get a lot more out of them. I don't know what the #s are but you get a whole lot just by adjusting the fuel pressure.
    bro with some chips they run 40lbs of boost.. and add 150hp and 250 tq.. its sick.. there is one here running 11's.. has 1000ft lb tq.. i dont remember hp..

damn, this thread is so far past being .. its a joke!!!

Yo NickyB- Are you saying your truck came off the showroom floor w/ 467hp? Like I said, I've sold Dodge's for five years, and a Rumble Bee is just a reg cab hemi ram w/ some.......um.......cool graphics.
    I wish but no. First had a friend of mine toy with the engine and got a few extra horses out of it. Then changed the suspension. Then added an exhaust that gave me more then 25 horsepower. Then added a airfilter which added another 15 then I got this little thing that you add to your filter which gives you another 5 horses. Then added a custom supercharger that added about 55 more horsepower and lastly alittle intercooler work which put me to now at 467hp. And I'm thinking about upgrading my supercharger so it puts out closer to 100 horses. I spent more then $7500 if you want to knock me go ahead I know some people on here have better cars just bringing to the talbe what I have. I'm proud of my dodge.

I wish but no. First had a friend of mine toy with the engine and got a few extra horses out of it. Then changed the suspension. Then added an exhaust that gave me more then 25 horsepower. Then added a airfilter which added another 15 then I got this little thing that you add to your filter which gives you another 5 horses. Then added a custom supercharger that added about 55 more horsepower and lastly alittle intercooler work which put me to now at 467hp. And I'm thinking about upgrading my supercharger so it puts out closer to 100 horses. I spent more then $7500 if you want to knock me go ahead I know some people on here have better cars just bringing to the talbe what I have. I'm proud of my dodge.

bro i really dont want to be a d1ck honestly and i am not knocking your truck at all cause right now i drive 04 v6 ford ranger.. Im just giving you the facts plain and simple so your not let down when you get to the track.. the truck will never go 12's with that setup.. a zex dry kit cannot be run on a fuel injected supercharged truck properly, your hp #'s are all guesses and are way off.. personally i dont believe your truck is supercharged cause your knowledge on the whole matter is minimal. you would know more.. just my opinion.. no offense..

Cool.

I just think the paint job is whack(no offense)

Funny thing is, if you were wanting to buy one from me, I would tell you it was the coolest thing I've ever seen! Car salesman are fuked up, aren't we!?

bro i really dont want to be a d1ck honestly and i am not knocking your truck at all cause right now i drive 04 v6 ford ranger.. Im just giving you the facts plain and simple so your not let down when you get to the track.. the truck will never go 12's with that setup.. a zex dry kit cannot be run on a fuel injected supercharged truck properly, your hp #'s are all guesses and are way off.. personally i dont believe your truck is supercharged cause your knowledge on the whole matter is minimal. you would know more.. just my opinion.. no offense..
    I don't know as much as you but what I did was I bought the parts my friend who is albert einstein when to cars and trucks put them in.
    And before I say something stupid check this ram out its second on the list does the quarter mile in 11.22
    http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/...?cart=xRdyAJIc

I don't know as much as you but what I did was I bought the parts my friend who is albert einstein when to cars and trucks put them in.
    And before I say something stupid check this ram out its second on the list does the quarter mile in 11.22
    http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/...?cart=xRdyAJIc
    yeah hennessy srt-10 are sick. I whipped up on a hennessy supercharged viper one night with my civic on 80mph roll out on the highway.. same night i beat an 02 gsxr 1000 too. one of the best nights i ever had racing..

yeah hennessy srt-10 are sick. I whipped up on a hennessy supercharged viper one night with my civic on 80mph roll out on the highway.. same night i beat an 02 gsxr 1000 too. one of the best nights i ever had racing..
    How did you beat a supercharged viper with a civic. That viper must have had at least 600 horses.

Dude- Look how bad we have hijacked this thread!

Cool.

I just think the paint job is whack(no offense)

Funny thing is, if you were wanting to buy one from me, I would tell you it was the coolest thing I've ever seen! Car salesman are fuked up, aren't we!?
    Why don't you like the paint job. Have you seen the GTX model now that paint job sux a**

my civic made 625hp at the wheel and weighed 2350lbs with me in it.. very simple power to weight ratio... from the line on the street it would kill me but we ran from 80-167mph.. i was only at about 550hp that night too.. but my car didnt weigh sh1t..

Dude- Look how bad we have hijacked this thread!
    Well we had a nice agrument. So thread well jacked

Why don't you like the paint job. Have you seen the GTX model now that paint job sux a**
    That's an "aftermarket conversion".(GTX)

Don't make me comment on the Rumble Bee!

my civic made 625hp at the wheel and weighed 2350lbs with me in it.. very simple power to weight ratio... from the line on the street it would kill me but we ran from 80-167mph.. i was only at about 550hp that night too.. but my car didnt weigh sh1t..
    Were you the extra 350pounds on a winter bulking cycle . But yeah that civic sounds pretty sick.

That's an "aftermarket conversion".(GTX)

Don't make me comment on the Rumble Bee!
    Understandable.

i dont care for the bee either personally.. My love is the diesel 3500 single wheel not dually.. the diesels are just flat out sick.. they dont even break in until 100k miles.. and start to run hard at 150k..

And deezuhl I will pm you when I hit the track. Yeah you might be surprised

i dont care for the bee either personally.. My love is the diesel 3500 single wheel not dually.. the diesels are just flat out sick.. they dont even break in until 100k miles.. and start to run hard at 150k..

No doubt Dodge's best product. And the biggest markup, too!

We should try to make a forum out of this thread! But for Mike's sake, I guess not.

We should try to make a forum out of this thread! But for Mike's sake, I guess not.
    Mike

Mike

Excuse me: DEEZ.

I would moderate an auto section on this board for sure.. it will never happen though..

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    I would moderate an auto section on this board for sure.. it will never happen though..
    thats cuz you would use the "Auto" forum as a cover up to discuss your "other" lifestyle......

Last edited by JDawg1536; 06-14-2005 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    thats cuz you would use the "Auto" forum as a cover up to discuss your "other" lifestyle......

hey where did you find that pic of me???

hey where did you find that pic of me???
    i got one of those popups from www.gayguyswholikecarsandbodybuilders.com

stay off those gay sites fruitcake..

icewind is offline Associate Member
    negative. the 1999 3 series pulled like a .82 on the skidpad. thats nothin to brag about. my 98 mustang handles better than your german car. plus its faster and much more fun to drive.

Show me proof of what you are saying here. !!

stay off those gay sites fruitcake..

without curious guys like me, your site wouldnt get any hits....

Quote Originally Posted by icewind
    Show me proof of what you are saying here. !!
    your a few days late on this one.. just let it burn bro...

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Id bet that nobody has anything that can touch this http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/...ctionReq=Where

Id bet that nobody has anything that can touch this http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/...ctionReq=Where
    you are about a year late with that question... I never had car that could beat it but I ran my hayabusa against one that laid down 1000whp & 1100 tq at the viper shootout here.. it wasnt a hennessy though..Lets just say he was too close for comfort til about 180mph or so.. we ran a 1 mile race.. and he was there 3/4 of it atleast.. sick ass car...

you are about a year late with that question... I never had car that could beat it but I ran my hayabusa against one that laid down 1000whp & 1100 tq at the viper shootout here.. it wasnt a hennessy though..Lets just say he was too close for comfort til about 180mph or so.. we ran a 1 mile race.. and he was there 3/4 of it atleast.. sick ass car...
    im not a year late, just restating a point that its one of the fastest cars.. I have a video of one and a busa, they did 3 races, the viper won one of them and was really close in the other two

And it wasnt a question

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information