Luminaire is offline Associate Member

Great fight tonight i thought i would share it :)

So im out in the town around a pizza place and I see some really preppy kids making fun of some other kids. They get into a fight and one of the 'other' kids goes up to one of the preppy kids and goes "whoever called us faggots, im gonna throw this pizza in your face, and whoever does anything about it, im going to slit their throat." The preppy kids stayed quiet and the kid walked back to his table and began eating his piping hot freshly cooked peperoni pizza. Well one of the preppy kids, who was also wearing a flaming gay pink shirt, says something. The kid walks over, and ****ing smashes the pizza in this kids face! Lol. The preppy kid gets up, catches the other kid with a straight punch to the face he didnt see coming, blood everywhere. They start fighting and while Id say the preppy kid won just for the blood, the other kid got in some real good punches at the end and knocked the kid on his ass. The funniest thing was that after he knocked the kid on his ass, he pulls a napoleon dynamite and just bolts out of there! Like literally he took his last punch and starts sprinting away! Well it was a pretty a musing night

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire
    So im out in the town around a pizza place and I see some really preppy kids making fun of some other kids. They get into a fight and one of the 'other' kids goes up to one of the preppy kids and goes "whoever called us faggots, im gonna throw this pizza in your face, and whoever does anything about it, im going to slit their throat." The preppy kids stayed quiet and the kid walked back to his table and began eating his piping hot freshly cooked peperoni pizza. Well one of the preppy kids, who was also wearing a flaming gay pink shirt, says something. The kid walks over, and ****ing smashes the pizza in this kids face! Lol. The preppy kid gets up, catches the other kid with a straight punch to the face he didnt see coming, blood everywhere. They start fighting and while Id say the preppy kid won just for the blood, the other kid got in some real good punches at the end and knocked the kid on his ass. The funniest thing was that after he knocked the kid on his ass, he pulls a napoleon dynamite and just bolts out of there! Like literally he took his last punch and starts sprinting away! Well it was a pretty a musing night

cool......

My next door neighbor is planning on killing his mother -in-law....

jk

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire
    thats awesome.

hey thats an interesting name you have, what type of car do you have?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    thats funny cause two of my friends just got in a fight. no punches though it was more of an escalated thing. started off pourin water on my sleeping freind. then a little wrestling. then it got more serious. so funny though cause my one freind jumped over a table and a sofa, with his legs and arms flailing (sp) out and kicked him in the face. once they got serious i broke it up, and my one friend sneekly slipped his shoe off and threw it at him..honestly who throws a shoe.. and yeah they were both drunk.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I'd something similar one night. A guy was giving me shit, started to get himself into a real state but I was just about to eat a cheese burger. I contemplated giving it to him in the face, but put it into my jacket pocket instead, beat the shit out of him, went back into the bar and finished the (cold by now) burger with a pint of Guinness.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    hmmmmmmm......

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    I'd something similar one night. A guy was giving me shit, started to get himself into a real state but I was just about to eat a cheese burger. I contemplated giving it to him in the face, but put it into my jacket pocket instead, beat the shit out of him, went back into the bar and finished the (cold by now) burger with a pint of Guinness.
    hahahaha perfect!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Your Dad just wanted a burger too.

Damn Irishmen.

Thread Information