Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member

The People I Hate At The Gym..........

Okay, this is going to be an awful rant........... I hope you are ready and I appologize if I offend some viewers, but this has to be said:

There are two breeds of ppl at the gym that I can clearly live without. First: The greaser that spends more time talking on his cell phone than he does actually lifting. Seriously, what could possibly be that important that you need to sit on the edge of the peice of equipment I need, and talk on the phone? I need answers here!

Second: This is a very rare breed that exists at World Health Club Edmonton. This guy I see quite often actually dances in between sets to the obnoxiously loud rap music that the staff insists on playing. Now I am not a violent guy by any means but this creature is about an eighth of an inch away from getting kicked in the head like a soccer ball.

I truly hope that I didnt offend anybody but perhaps this will bring awareness to this problem. Leave your goddamn cell phone and your dancing shoes in your car! To everyone else, Cheers!

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Some people run business's off there cell phones and in between sets when your resting sometiems you need to take calls but i can understand kind of where your coming from

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Some people run business's off there cell phones and in between sets when your resting sometiems you need to take calls but i can understand kind of where your coming from
    ya those people are about 1% of the overall number of people who use their cell phones while lifting.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i just hate people who try to talk to you for a long period of time in between set's but **** me i come here to ****ing train not talk shit

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    We both know which guys are ruunning businesses and which guys aren't. Conversation like "Yo Dawg, I am at da gym!" Give it away for me.

ya i hate how nobody says a thing to me when im with a workout partner. but come up and talk to me evry single time i workout alone.. i dont understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    ya i hate how nobody says a thing to me when im with a workout partner. but come up and talk to me evry single time i workout alone.. i dont understand it.
    thay must think you are in need of a friend bro

I need to start going to one of those ghetto gyms like in Rocky. Its all about focus there!

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Well ya i mean i dont like it when the homeboys are on the phone either

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher22
    This guy I see quite often actually dances in between sets to the obnoxiously loud rap music that the staff insists on playing.

I do this in between sets sometimes to get myself pumped up a bit if I'm draggin', but I have the rap music playin' in my headphones.

To this day no one has kicked me yet.

~SC~

i sometimes beat my head with the music a little bit but nothing freakish. no dancing.

No, no, no........ You don't understand. This is all out Electric Circus style dancing.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    there are a bunch of guys that just go to the gym to be seen, and not to work out.

i don't mind if your looking at some hottie, but at least use the damn machine you've been sitting on for an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    there are a bunch of guys that just go to the gym to be seen, and not to work out.

i don't mind if your looking at some hottie, but at least use the damn machine you've been sitting on for an hour.
    Precisely.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Nice rant but this topic has been brought up a million times. You could do a search and see the plethora of threads where people have to call out all the people they hate at the gym.

The only thing that even remotely annoys me at the gym is when people drag their feet on tred mills and let the shoes squeek. I wear headphones and i can still hear it. That drives me nuts no matter if they are in the gym or out at the public mall.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    Nice rant but this topic has been brought up a million times. You could do a search and see the plethora of threads where people have to call out all the people they hate at the gym.

The only thing that even remotely annoys me at the gym is when people drag their feet on tred mills and let the shoes squeek. I wear headphones and i can still hear it. That drives me nuts no matter if they are in the gym or out at the public mall.
    lol theres one of these threads every other day.

witzy2323 is offline Associate Member
    i am not busting balls, just my ppoint of view... I never take my cell in the gym, just not to be interruppeted. But I could care less what anyone does in there, they are there, thats alot better than a ton of people, and further more, I zone out when i get there, focus on the job at hand and then bounce.
    Maybe those people are typing a thread on a different site saying.."I hate the guys at the gym that pay the same membership as me, but feel they own a piece of the gym, because they have been there for 12 years"
    Again just my point of veiw.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    id say the only thing that really annoys me in the gym are:
    a. when someone just sits at a machine and doesnt use it, or has a ten minute conversation with some guy while hes sitting at the machine.
    b. when im using a machine and i walk away for a sec. and some sh*theads on the machine even though my towel is on the seat! one time i caught a guy wipe his sweat off the machine with MY towel, lol oh i was p*ssed!
    c. and finally people who just want to sociallize with their freinds and act like badarses.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    guilty of having short conversations on a cell...............and guilty of occasionally busting a dance move at nights in a nearly empty gym..............don't judge me........................

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    ya those people are about 1% of the overall number of people who use their cell phones while lifting.

agreed.. we all hate them..

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Those fvcking kids that come in , in groups and just sit maybe do a set or then leave wtf
    -THE IDIOT THAT COMES AND SPOTS ME WHEN I DONT NEED NE HELP CUZ I DONT LIFE THE DUMBBELLS IN A SPLIT SECOND AND LOWER THEM EVEN FASTER GET THE **** AWAY FROM ME

THEY PUT bsb , BRITNEY SPEARS BOYZONE RICKY MARTIN AND EVERY IS ****IHG HAPPY WITH THAT WHEN I PUT SOME SLIPKNOT ON SOME RELIGIOUS DUDE SAID ITS WRONG AND SHUT IT DOWN HAD A HUGE FIGHT WITH HIM BUT OFCOURSE NETHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH RELIGION THE PERSON IN FAVOR OF IT IS ALWAYS RITE

SHUTTING THE MUSIC FOR 30MINS-1HR CUZ OF THE PRAYER **** THAT

I HATE THIS ****ING COUNTRY

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    Those fvcking kids that come in , in groups and just sit maybe do a set or then leave wtf
    -THE IDIOT THAT COMES AND SPOTS ME WHEN I DONT NEED NE HELP CUZ I DONT LIFE THE DUMBBELLS IN A SPLIT SECOND AND LOWER THEM EVEN FASTER GET THE **** AWAY FROM ME

THEY PUT bsb , BRITNEY SPEARS BOYZONE RICKY MARTIN AND EVERY IS ****IHG HAPPY WITH THAT WHEN I PUT SOME SLIPKNOT ON SOME RELIGIOUS DUDE SAID ITS WRONG AND SHUT IT DOWN HAD A HUGE FIGHT WITH HIM BUT OFCOURSE NETHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH RELIGION THE PERSON IN FAVOR OF IT IS ALWAYS RITE

SHUTTING THE MUSIC FOR 30MINS-1HR CUZ OF THE PRAYER **** THAT

I HATE THIS ****ING COUNTRY

a bit of pent up rage bro there there it's ok

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I hate the guys who walk round naked with all to see, then go for a sh*t and come out of the toilet naked again, errghhhhhh. Brown patches on there ass. yea, we know who you are.................... stocky...........
    Last edited by MatrixGuy; 06-14-2005 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    I hate the guys who walk round naked with all to see, then go for a sh*t and come out of the toilet naked again, errghhhhhh. Brown patches on there ass. yea, we know who you are.................... stocky...........

the only reason you don't like it when i walk round naked is because you feel like less of a man when you see my 12" swinging. And you get turned on as well

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    the only reason you don't like it when i walk round naked is because you feel like less of a man when you see my 12" swinging. And you get turned on as well
    Your getting your cock mixed up with your leg Do a dance Stocky

have you seen me with my dancing shoes on bro
    and yes it is like having a third leg
    Last edited by stocky121; 06-14-2005 at 10:38 AM.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    just tell the cell phone guy to move his ass because u need the machine....end of story.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    just tell the cell phone guy to move his ass because u need the machine....end of story.
    yeah im amazed ppl dont do that and just wait........

if some1 is using it ill say smth like hey u using that ? yeah... kool ill do some sets with ya -ok.....

if they say no then i say yeah im gonna use it they just move....

dunno wut all the fuss is bout.....

Thread Information