Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator

Thumbs up My First Injection

Well got the first injection over and done with last night as you guys who have done it before will know the “feeling”. Can, t explain it really felt like excitement but anticipation at the same time. Hell I had butterflies!!

Just for you guys who have never injected before and don’t look forward to it, let me tell you I hate needles no in fact I loathe them.

Any way I cleaned the area and on a clean surface loaded the syringe with 2ml of Deca and 1 ml of Sust (See Injection Questions in the Hot Discussion Topics in the Steroid Forum for Info) Kept the loading needle on and placed the syringe into a beaker of hot water for 15mins(Thanks Big Al ;-) ) This helped to thin the oil out. After swapping the needle for a 23g 1 ¼” I just hesitated over the right glute thinking “Here we go” Before I knew it the needle was in no problem and it was the easiest thing I have done. I stood there smiling like a Cheshire cat with a 5ml syringe sticking out of my ass.

I slowly drew back onto the plunger to see if I had entered a vein and there before my eyes the blood entered the syringe.
    I slowly removed the needle with a cotton wool ball I had at hand stuck this near the injection site before the needle was fully removed. It bled a little but not much. I placed the syringe over the beaker of water with the needle tip down and slowly pushed down on the plunger removing the blood from the syringe. (The blood will sink to the tip of the syringe because of the density of it compared to the oil so it does not mix) I also found that dripping it into a beaker of water I could be sure all the blood was removed because a droplet of oil fell from the needle onto the surface of the water where it remained

I removed the needle and placed another clean needle on and cleaned the other glute and slowly injected that side after no blood was drawn. I massaged the area and even ran up and down the stairs why I don’t know just seemed like a good idea at the time-LOL

Today 12hrs later any pain? Only from the side I got the blood from but that is minimal but from the injected side nothing. Absolutely painless.

The hardest part for me about injecting for the first time was the mental preparation sounds silly but I can say honestly say this the needle entering doesn’t hurt it feels like a tiny scratch and as for pushing it in there is no pain.The thought of doing it is far more scary than actually doing it.

Well now a part of the chemically enhanced bodybuilders feels a bit strange but I feel so positive and relaxed at the same time I know it has nothing to do with the juice and is more of a physiological thing but what a feeling I can’t wait to train and tear those weights apart. After 7 months of research I finally felt ready!

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Way to g(r)o(w) bro!

There's nothing like that first injection! Glad to help I'm kinda jealous now cos coming off is a bit of a bummer, I'll talk more about that later.

WELCOME!

Really pleased for you, get them D-Bol down and get to the gym.....

And as Mike and Jason said to me "bout fucking time!!!"

Be safe

Yeah I know.......better safe than sorry .....right?

Just shot you a PM bro

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Welcome to the club my man!! Like you I was never a fan of needles but after the first I was hooked. I had originally planned on injecting my deca 2 x per week and taking my winny orally EOD (yes you CAN drink winny...right cycleon ). But since I got such a charge out of injecting I injected my whole cycle.

Pete

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I never thought i'd get addicted but i did. U be glad u did it !

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Good shite man.

I,m hooked than again ask me that when I have done other bodyparts it might be a different reply!

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Is it the juice or the needle . . .

Interesting thread. But it raises an even more interesting question - if there is a "high" to be gained from using AS, is it from the AS themselves, or from the injections?

I never thought about it being from the actual act of injecting, but if that's a factor, it raises an interesting notion about body piercings (nipples, navel, and even cock). (And no, I have no body piercings, and am not entertaining the notion. A little too kinky for me.)

Alright, as long as I'm getting philosophical . . . I read an article a couple of years ago about a rural tribe (in Central or South America, as I recall) in which the guys used to give themselves coffee enemas - sort of a test of manhood. (Hell, that's even kinkier than body piercings.) The piece was used to illustrate the things that guys do in various cultures to be more masculine, alluding to the notion that in other cultures, a more contemporary example would be cigarette smoking.

I'm not necessarily going anywhere with this, but the thought did occur to me - is there some "I can take it" mentality to shooting up, especially when it comes to the choice of doing AS by injection as opposed to orally?

Interesting point TNT but for me it was the shear fact that I did manage to do it.I will admit I felt nervous about doing it but once it was done I realised it was,nt going to hold me back and I could get on with the rest of the "program"Also I,m doing oral and injection

Nothing kinky in it and as for peircings I had my tongue done and that fu****ng hurt.Did nothing for me at all!!!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Very good point TNT...I guess it's more about what you're injecting than the actual injection itself. I have never injected heroine or any other rec. drug and I have no intention of doing so. Since I finished my cycle I haven't stuck a needle in me at all, so I guess it is about the AS. But, I have three tats (2 small, one big) and will probably get more. Go figure.....

Pete

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Good job Billy! You really did your research and took your time to make sure that you did it right. If only more people did it like that, then maybe steroids wouldn't have such a bad rep.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Thatta kid Billy Boy!! (that sounded like I was talking to my dog) lol...Anyway, I'm about to join the darkside, as soon as my DAMN anti-e gets here!! It's frustrating, but I won't steal your fame Billy....KICK ASS, AND START GROWING!!!

P

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    You hit blood in your glute? on your first poke? dammmnnnnn.
    Thats odd. I hate needles too but started my first cycle 4 weeks ago and I have to admit I know EXACTLY how frightening the first injection can be.

Now I barely do anything, just shove the needle in, draw out the test, swab some alcohol, tighten up the skin and jam that bitch in than aspirate . I love how easy its become since my first but honestly it took longer than 12 hours before I felt the pain of the first one. Wasn't till like the second or third day till it hardened up and I could barely sit on my ass, now for some reason its more consistent and the morning after the injection it hardens but now its more of an itchy feeling than any real pain.
    But congrats brotha! I just can't wait till my shit kicks in now =[ Any week I'm hoping.

And I have to admit its nice to see guys with post counts in the thousands starting thier first cycle, you can't help but assume they have tooken more than enough time to research exactly how it should be done. Props to that too Billy.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Why bump a ****ing thread form 6+ years ago?

***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Rubenstein
    edited by me, why give this jerkoff any exposure
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 05-16-2007 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Why bump a ****ing thread form 6+ years ago?

YOOO WTF!?!?

I am TELLING YOU I was NOT searching ANYTHING. This thread was just laying on top of the lounge and I didnt read any dates I just responded cause I assumed it was recent.

I am really curious though now what the hell is goin on because that is sooo weird! I swear to god the thread was just laying on top of the lounge when I refreshed the screen.. it has to be some kind of glitch in the code or something because that has never happened before.
    Soooo weird

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Wait.. who the hell is this guy? (the one your refering too) And why isnt his post in this thread? I'm so confused right now you have no idea..

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    Wait.. who the hell is this guy? (the one your refering too) And why isnt his post in this thread? I'm so confused right now you have no idea..

Do not concern yourself with such things...carry on!

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    hmmmmmm........gotta be mind of ross

Ross Dr. R, banned probably

ya......

Iceberg is offline Member
    Bump

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnz4
    Bump
    For?

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member