tonytone is offline Anabolic Member

thought i was going to die....

So I was crudely awaken this morning at 6AM sharp by the undeniable urge to throw up. Long story short, I was going to go out last night, but decided to study late, get some extra sleep, and devote the whole day to studying. I crash at about 12, and woke up at 6. So i threw up, and felt better. About 15 min later I was throwing up again. By now my stomach was killing me, and I decided to lay on the floor next to the bathroom, as I knew I would be visiting it again. After about 4 vomiting sessions, I was only dry heaving. It hurt like a BITCH. Dry heaving about 7 times in a row, causing extreme chest pain....so that is what a heart attack must feel like....? I downed some pepto, and ended up depositing it back into the toilet about 20 min later. Now I felt SUPER weak, and was shivering. I am NEVER cold, and ended up putting on sweats to be able to stand it. Dry heaved a few more times, and I could not even hold down water.. Now it's about 5:30pm and just got my ass out of bed about 30 min ago. Did legs yesterday, so that, accompanied by the weakness, makes it nearly impossible to walk. Still haven't eaten anything since bedtime last night, and the thought of food sickens me. Supposed to start PCT tomorrow, got NO studying done today, and am sure I have lost a good 4 lbs already.. Don't even feel like watching the SPURS whip on detroit.. Can this get any worse???????

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    sorry to hear that bro, but that dry heaving is the worse.. i had it bad for like 24 hours straight about a month ago and i felt like dying....

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    sorry to hear that bro, but that dry heaving is the worse.. i had it bad for like 24 hours straight about a month ago and i felt like dying....
    24 hrs!!!!! Oh man, I would have passed out

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I hate that shit. Had it really bad over the winter. Hope it passes quick for ya.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Sounds like me when i got food poisoning a few years ago. Although it was coming out of both ends
    Do you remember eating something dodgy bro?

no, ate the usual stuff...chicken, almonds, peanut butter, protein shakes, brown rice, flax oil, low carb protein bars....i feel much better now, stomach is OK, but still havent eaten anything....I'm still pretty weak and moving around is tough, but compared to earlier, I'm feeling good

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    happened to me exactly like that a couple weeks ago. all i could keep down was gatorade, kept up for about 3 days. lost 10 pounds, and i didnt get out of bed the entire time(with the exception of the doctor). for me it was a virus, and it passed with no lingering effects other than weakness from lack of food. good luck!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    feel better

thanks bros....got a little studying in, and going to bed about 9:30........im exhausted

Thread Information