Tazwell is offline Senior Member

**** father's day

dad's who walk out are bitches.

this time of year i always feel like a jewish kid who goes to catholic school, at christmas time.
    Last edited by Tazwell; 06-13-2005 at 09:41 AM.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    dad's who walk, lost me there bro..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Care to try again, or at least include the decoder from the bottom of the cereal box for this one?

~SC~

FinaGuy is offline Associate Member
    Ummmm lost????

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I think he means dad's that split on their kids... JMO

walk out on family, responsibility, and so on basically dead beat dads.

FinaGuy is offline Associate Member
    I have a dead beat dad IMO... he doesnt bother with me and he hasnt been there for me for the past 6 years and he lives prob 15 minutes away... he basicly chose his new wife that of wich he got devorced from few years after he married her over me and my brother... hes scared to talk to me, thats what he tells my mom he doesnt know what ill do... but i prob wouoldnt do anything casue im over it.

my stepdad is great and i concider him more a father figure then my real dad could ever be to me...

i hear ya tho bro

Quote Originally Posted by FinaGuy

my stepdad is great and i concider him more a father figure then my real dad could ever be to me...

i hear ya tho bro
    yea man.. my brother and i owe so much to our middle school and high school coaches.. even when they were yelling at me for messing up a play, or not being ready, they had no idea how much i was really looking up to them, and listening to every word they said..

to all the coaches out there thanks for doing what you do.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Tazwell,

I'll bet when the day comes if it hasn't already, that YOU will be a terrific DAD to your kids someday and thats what counts!!!!!

alphaman is offline Member
    sorry to hear that bro. just don't continue the cycle.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    My dad walked out on me before I was even born.....it made me hate him when I found out at age 10...My mom try to reunite us and it wasn't pretty....but it did make me feel better that I could beat him in a fight at age 15......I was a big kid.... Just look at my avatar... that was at 6 months old...

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Dont perpetuate the cycle. Make sure you give your child the love you never received.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    well my dad past away 2 weeks ago. he was killed in a accident on our farm. we buried him on the same weekend as my mom's bday, my bday and my brothers first wedding anniversar. so fathers day is gonna suck me to, except for different reasons. sorry to hear about your father tazwell

appreciate the great advice guys.. one of my worst fears is to do what my old man did to us.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    appreciate the great advice guys.. one of my worst fears is to do what my old man did to us.
    Two things ya gotta do, then.
    See a counselor to help you get over your loss, and all the associated emotions (anger, depression, etc). And if you haven't had good parenting modeled to you by anyone, well, you are going to have to find someone to teach you what good, healthy parenting is all about. Most parents are clueless about how to take care of their kids, and if you are gonna do better than what you've seen, you gotta learn the ropes from experts (or at least, folks who are good at it). Otherwise, you're gonna repeat what you've seen and experienced, and that'll be that.

So . . . get yourself some sort of help. A counselor. A parenting class, maybe.

Good luck,

-Tock

mass junkie is offline banned
    I never could understand why a Father would abandon his children....

Sure its hard work at times... But the rewards are far greater in comparison

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I never knew my father... my moml eft him before i was born and he's never bothered to find me. Luckily i had my grandfather and later on my stepdad to fill that role. I never knew how I would turn out as a father. But now having a 3 year old little girl and a 2 year old little boy along with several step kids... I love them and raise them the way I always dreamed a father to be. Good luck to you and don't feel that you're alone. There are to many of "us" out there that are fatherless.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FinaGuy
    I have a dead beat dad IMO... he doesnt bother with me and he hasnt been there for me for the past 6 years and he lives prob 15 minutes away... he basicly chose his new wife that of wich he got devorced from few years after he married her over me and my brother... hes scared to talk to me, thats what he tells my mom he doesnt know what ill do... but i prob wouoldnt do anything casue im over it.

i hear ya tho bro
    Im in the same boat kind of.. i consider my step dad my dad.. more of a man than the one who did the deed.. mine left at 5yo and my stepdad adopted y brother and i a few years after.. so we have his last name and my real dad could be dead and i dont even care..

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    I waited until i was 44 to have my first child, my wife and i had ourselves a son.
    This will be my first Fathers day, If i knew kids were going to be this much fun i would have had a dozen of them. being a dad is the best thing that has ever happened to me, here is a pic of my son @ 5 months old, Super Bowl Sunday

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    bro that pic is great.. good looking kid too.. congratulations!!!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    walk out on family, responsibility, and so on basically dead beat dads.

EDIT:
    same here but my mom left when i was 3-4 cuz he used to **** up alot and beat her and shit

she tried to do that reuniting(dunno y moms do that) didnt turn out well at all was gonna knock him out or smth .......Fathers r ****ing kunts
    Last edited by CrystalMethodX; 06-14-2005 at 06:24 AM.

31uniform is offline Associate Member
    that kid is awesome! Go Pats!

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I absolutely don't get fathers who don't support their kids or at least spend time with them.

I adopted my 3 children; they were my Ex's from a pervious marriage. Their Bio-father has only written them a couple of letters in the past 9 years, and hasn't made any attempts to call them or visit them and never paid any child support.

I divorced their mother 3 years ago, and pay child support on time every month, and get them every other weekend. It is difficult dealing with the Ex., but there is no way in hell I could go without seeing them, they are my children now.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I absolutely don't get fathers who don't support their kids or at least spend time with them.

I adopted my 3 children; they were my Ex's from a pervious marriage. Their Bio-father has only written them a couple of letters in the past 9 years, and hasn't made any attempts to call them or visit them and never paid any child support.

I divorced their mother 3 years ago, and pay child support on time every month, and get them every other weekend. It is difficult dealing with the Ex., but there is no way in hell I could go without seeing them, they are my children now.
    WOW....

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

This is a good bro.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member

Bigen,

I wish we had more Bros like you in this world!

Hats off to you brutha and those kids will someday be there for you too!!!!

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I know what you mean man....My pops cheated on my mom then they got divorced and since I was 10 or so he has never paid child support or anything..... I played D 1 lacrosse and the bum never saw a single game....I don't celebrate Father's Day, was of my time! I'm lucky to have a great Step-Dad though that stepped right in and he has been more of a man than my father ever was. In a certain way I'm glad my dad did what he did cause it taught me what it takes to be a man.

alphaman is offline Member

I got madd respect for that. My stepdad has done way more for me than my bio father.

singern is offline Banned

Bigen12
    I always believed you were a good man, now I am sure of it. Stand tall and happy Fathers day.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Thanks guys,

Thread Information