Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: micheal jackson

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Guilty or not ... it is not right for a 46 year old man to be sleeping with children that is not their own. The parents are to blame for letting their kids do this. I want to see the parents taken to court for bad parenting and child neglect!!!

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I think he's just a "SMOOOOTH CRIMINAL"..........

But I'd beat his a$$ cause he sleeps with kids...

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Child endangerment.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    whoever lets their kids over there needs to get skaooed around anyways its not like this shit is big news

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i carn't believe he got off with it again

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    i carn't believe he got off with it again

Exactly "AGAIN"

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    This case was weak...That's why he got off. Did he do it? Probably but the prosecution didn't make the case.

nsa
    He probably did it to one of the kids in the past, but the case this time around was so weak he was bound to get off, the mom coached in a prior lawsuit against JC Penney's which settled out of court. Obviously the mom is just out for money.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Come on, i know he's looking a little strange and the way he acts around kids is a little gay but i really didn't think he ever did anything "bad" or illegal...just the music titles....can beat a little "beat it"

ollie1 is offline Junior Member

Talking

At the last draft you guys thankfully got OJ back and we got stuck with colin powell and condoleeza rice now dont go throwing MJ at us too we want better draft picks

Just listening to Jackon's Number one's. whooo hooooo

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    wow.............but, somehow i suspected he was not going to be found guilty...............after all this he better come to his senses by selling the Neverland and stop with all the Peter Pan shtick...................

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    If he was Black it would be different. Another White man gets off again.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy

Just listening to Jackon's Number one's. whooo hooooo

you sick **** and to think i used to like you

jj bro

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie1
    At the last draft you guys thankfully got OJ back and we got stuck with colin powell and condoleeza rice now dont go throwing MJ at us too we want better draft picks
    ROTFLMAO!

Colin isn't that bad. Condoleeza Rice on the other hand...

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    ROTFLMAO!

Colin isn't that bad.
    Riiiiiiight, lets not mention the satellite photos of chemical plants in Iraq then.

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    the mom coached in a prior lawsuit against JC Penney's which settled out of court. Obviously the mom is just out for money.

Exactly. We don't know if MJ did anythimng, ever. Only him, the kids, and God know that. What we do know is that he's become a huge target. He did it to himself by having children sleep in his bedroom and settling the first child molestation suit, instead of fighting for his innocence. Since that first suit he's had 8-10 lawsuits against him, going at a time!

Bottom line- He's an easy target, and these scavengers know it. Don't think that mother didn't know exactly what she was doing. The sick part about it is that she knew there was a possibility that her child would be molested in that environment, and she put him in there to get the money anyways. She should be strung up in the street for pimping her son out.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Guilty or not ... it is not right for a 46 year old man to be sleeping with children that is not their own. The parents are to blame for letting their kids do this. I want to see the parents taken to court for bad parenting and child neglect!!!

agreed 100%

this trial & jury is a joke, not one count guilty?

nsa
    Were you following the trial? Do you know how weak of a case they had against him? They had no evidence of anything wrong going on. He may have done something in the past but this case was weak as h3ll, and thats why he got off.

MICHAEL JACKSON

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i want to see the parents fry and child protective services come and take those children away. Those parents are just as looney as MJ.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Andresfgiraldo is offline New Member

my 2 cents

I just find it hard to believe that he wasn't even found guilty for giving kids alcohol, i mean that's pretty clear cut, especially when their were plenty of eyewitnesses. Personally i think the jury was afraid what would happen to them if they found him guilty, you think they get anything under the table, i wouldn't put it past him, i mean who wouldn't buy their freedom if they could

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    you sick **** and to think i used to like you

jj bro
    You have one first prize in our competition. A trip to Neverland with the boys.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont know if he is guilty, but he does fit the profile of a petofile to the 10th degree, and even if he is a big kid, he needs to grow up, cuz people are going to try and get over whenever they can. so if he is not guilty he is just plain crazy and needs to get to realize the reality of things, and if he is guilty then he is crazy and phuckin gross.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    You have one first prize in our competition. A trip to Neverland with the boys.

i'am a winner

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    • "Another case of a white guy getting preferential treatment" •

Kelvin is offline Junior Member
    If he was Black it would be different. Another White man gets off again.
    Ouch!!!!! Love it!! Trust me, if we/they really did perceive of him as being black, there would be no bail, the trial would last only a week and a half at most, and his butt would be thrown in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Andresfgiraldo
    I just find it hard to believe that he wasn't even found guilty for giving kids alcohol, i mean that's pretty clear cut, especially when their were plenty of eyewitnesses. Personally i think the jury was afraid what would happen to them if they found him guilty, you think they get anything under the table, i wouldn't put it past him, i mean who wouldn't buy their freedom if they could

There obviously wasn't enouhg evidence, or the jury deemed the witnesses to be unreliable.(maybe they were gonna get something under the table).

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    lol...well recently it seems the black man has been getting off. but i think they are going to use r-kelly as an example..even cochran before he died wouldnt take his case.

Luminaire is offline Associate Member
    The thing that bothers me about commentary in the Jackson case is that, aside from the analysts and people who followed every minute of the trial, the vast majority of the people on this board have no idea what they are talking about. They may have heard a few minutes of commentary or watched the E! re-enactments of the Michael Jackson trial but they damn sure didnt sit in a jury box for months and deliberate for 7 days over the evidence and materials they were presented with. They have a pre-conceived image of Jackson, either that he did it or he didnt, and that is the bulk of which they formulate their opinions around. I myself idolize Jackson as a pop icon, and my bias in this respect somewhat dictates that I believed he was not guilty. You cant say the prosecution didn't do enough to prove Jackson guilty, on the contrary they really pulled all the stops with this trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire
    The thing that bothers me about commentary in the Jackson case is that, aside from the analysts and people who followed every minute of the trial, the vast majority of the people on this board have no idea what they are talking about. They may have heard a few minutes of commentary or watched the E! re-enactments of the Michael Jackson trial but they damn sure didnt sit in a jury box for months and deliberate for 7 days over the evidence and materials they were presented with. They have a pre-conceived image of Jackson, either that he did it or he didnt, and that is the bulk of which they formulate their opinions around. I myself idolize Jackson as a pop icon, and my bias in this respect somewhat dictates that I believed he was not guilty. You cant say the prosecution didn't do enough to prove Jackson guilty, on the contrary they really pulled all the stops with this trial.

No doubt, that prosecutor has been after MJ for 10 years! I'd say he had a huge interest and plenty of time to do his job.

nsa
    Bottom line is he was acquitted, whether you like him or not. The jury that was actually there seeing everything, voted and came to the conclusion that he was not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information