xplicit is offline Member

What do you tell your family and freinds ?

My family im just going to tell them i took cretine protein and worked out like a mad man 5 days a week, i dont know if it will work but i dont want to people preach to me how bad thigns are especially when no one really has enought knowledge to back up what there talking about. Anything that will make u feel or look better is bad for you but there is a proper way to go about it where you can do in a healthy repesctably way.
    As for my friends ill tell them the truth, there differnt from family casue they can tell if im on it or not so im not gonna hide it. Its kinda funny i told my frined i was doing this and hes preaching to me while smoking a blunt not to do it its bad, yea this one cycle im doing is as bad as the 8 years of smoking pot everyday that he does? At least im taking something that will make me LOOK and FEEL good as opposed to drugs where they only make you feel good and for a short while. Also women spend 1000s of doallrs for lipo and implants and we only spend say 300-500 for a normal cycle ? Thats not a bad deal.

I know the topics i make aint the most important but i like to bullshyt with people and ge to know everyone here and if i dont consistently make topics and not participate in being active in this board im gonna miss out on talking to some good people.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    i dont tell anyone unless they know by other reasons just tell them u started eating and lifting that all i did if they dont believe u they cant prove it so just keep saying it

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    hey im like jleighty17 i do not tell anyone but one other so if anything happens he can tell the doctors etc... you must/should have someone who knows everything u doing IMO. It safer least amount of people knows the better so law, family,etc can not find out. BUt i understand it be hard to hide 30 lbs or so. Way i go about the sudden change is that they know that work hard at gym and eat like crazy so tell finally paying off.

xplicit is offline Member
    Yea i guess i tell the truth cause i hated when my friends lied to me that they were on it so i always said if i was taking it i wouldnt hide it. Me and my friend are doing a cycle we know everything about each toehrs cycel so i shoulndt worry too much

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    I'm kinda lucky, because I go to school away from home, so when i go home, they are always shocked...but I am a believer in not hiding things from people that are important to me. I told my dad out of respect, and my 2 closest friends know. Other than that, it isn't really people's business.

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    i agree with u mostly. I have not or will not tell my parents because they would not understand.I have not done it yet, just thinking ahead. My stuff be here by may and i will not start it until mid june want to loss 2% or more bf so if gain some it will be as bad.

Originally posted by broncojosh
    I'm kinda lucky, because I go to school away from home, so when i go home, they are always shocked...but I am a believer in not hiding things from people that are important to me. I told my dad out of respect, and my 2 closest friends know. Other than that, it isn't really people's business.

Gear101 is offline Member
    celltech works

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    all but 1 of my friends juice to so we all talk about it. And nobody in my family knows.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I said "Dad, if you don't like it - GET THE HELL OUT!" Nahhhh....who am I kidding? Only 2 friends know. My family notices but they know that I visit the gym 5 days a week and they've seen all of my supps.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Well, when I hand him the needle . . .

. . . and he's about to stick it in my delt or glute, I tell my Dad, "This is a [fast/slow] one," depending on whether it's oil based or water based.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I've had people, that I haven't seen in a while, come up to me and ask me how I got so much bigger....I just smile and tell them ..."a lot of hard work."

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    its obvious that i juice. i dont hide it from my family. my mom is a nurse and she knows everything i do. it really wouldnt make a difference who didnt like it, i am an adult and my buisness is just that....my buisness.

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    I just tell my parents I'm going on supplements. Last summer I gained 20lbs from Cell- tech, Nitro-tech, and prohormones. So when I gain 30 or so pounds from this cycle that's what I'll tell them I did. My dad will know I'm full of sh!t, but he knows I do all my research and would'nt put anything in my body that I did'nt know about. As for my friends I just tell most of them. A lot of my buddies are alreay jucin' and are helping me get started. As for anybody who preaches at me I tell'em that if you haven't tried it don't nock it. I whish i was in TNT's spot. But I'm not ready to ask my dad yet.

mando is offline Associate Member
    bananas n milk and alot sex !! lol

BigD is offline Associate Member
    Hey I'll just be happy if one day someone comes up to me and asks "damn how did you get so big"

Right now it's more like "hey..so you work out right.... "

bigtraps is offline Member
    Originally posted by bigkev
    its obvious that i juice. i dont hide it from my family. my mom is a nurse and she knows everything i do. it really wouldnt make a difference who didnt like it, i am an adult and my buisness is just that....my buisness.
    Well Put...

Big Show 23 Guest

Question I don't want to be flamed but

I was just wondering,why not just be honest about whether you use gear or not.After if someone is asking you an honest question in a respectful way,why not just say "Yeah I've done a cycle or 2".I'd personally have alot of respect for a person if he'd be honest like that

Thread Information