Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 35 of 35
  1. #1
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563

    pictures while working out.

    i know cell phones are a big no no. but i was thinking about taking a few pictures in the gym while i work out. thinking of having a buddy take a few on my picture phone. i just wanna see some shots of some big lifts and the gym pump in some others.. is this gay? would prolly do it at a time it wasnt busy.. im talking like 3 pictures not like a photo shoot.

  2. #2
    SwoleDave's Avatar
    SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    404
    I was gonna do this too, to send a few to an old training partner who now lives in Seatle, but I thought it was gay too...

  3. #3
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    It's not gay, h*ll, post what you want. I mean, if you are proud of what you got and wanna snap some pics and show them, I say go for it!

    If it's a "critique" you are looking for (and I know "you" aren't but others) then I'd advise a GOOD camera and all the neccessary bodyparts (legs are ALWAYS MISSING), and make sure to have the flash on. It's hard to critique shadows.

    ~SC~

  4. #4
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563
    ya ill prolly do it. i got the idea because my boy was foolin round and snapped a shot of me putting up 125lb dumbells on incline bench. it was a great shot, looked good. the problem is that his phone wont let him email the picture or send it at all.

  5. #5
    Tazwell's Avatar
    Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    1,100
    pics at the gym are the best.. i'm always showing mine

  6. #6
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    ya ill prolly do it. i got the idea because my boy was foolin round and snapped a shot of me putting up 125lb dumbells on incline bench. it was a great shot, looked good. the problem is that his phone wont let him email the picture or send it at all.

    now you just have to pump the weight up and down and we can call it one rep, LOL

  7. #7
    63190's Avatar
    63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    2,263
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    It's not gay, h*ll, post what you want. I mean, if you are proud of what you got and wanna snap some pics and show them, I say go for it!

    If it's a "critique" you are looking for (and I know "you" aren't but others) then I'd advise a GOOD camera and all the neccessary bodyparts (legs are ALWAYS MISSING), and make sure to have the flash on. It's hard to critique shadows.

    ~SC~
    GAWDdammit! You are like the only person that sensible. All my friends think it's Ghey! No one I know will take pics of me.

  8. #8
    MatrixGuy's Avatar
    MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK, Lancashire
    Posts
    5,239
    You better have a decent camera phone bro! Lets see em'

  9. #9
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Its not gay taking gym shots. These one's where taken in 2000 so their five years old. I have some recent MMA photos, I'll look shortly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pictures while working out.-working-hard.jpg   pictures while working out.-lp.jpg  

  10. #10
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Here's more..
    I'd like to see more photos of the guy's here working out. It doesn't have to be lifting weights, it could be martial arts, cycling, hiking etc..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pictures while working out.-martin-karl-apr05d.jpg   pictures while working out.-31-jan..jpg  

  11. #11
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    the problem is that his phone wont let him email the picture or send it at all.
    P.O.S. phone!

    ~SC~

  12. #12
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    If you have a 24 hour gym.. take one night to go late... nobody is usually around at the later hours... I have worked out at 3 in the morning and could have been doing box squats naked for all I'm concerned.

  13. #13
    Mizfit's Avatar
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    8,966
    I kind of wanna take pics at the gym too.. they're hot

  14. #14
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettylittlepest
    I kind of wanna take pics at the gym too.. they're hot
    Please do

  15. #15
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettylittlepest
    I kind of wanna take pics at the gym too.. they're hot
    No air conditioning?

  16. #16
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettylittlepest
    I kind of wanna take pics at the gym too.. they're hot
    I have dumbells in my basement.

  17. #17
    Mizfit's Avatar
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    8,966
    dirERECTIONS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I have dumbells in my basement.

  18. #18
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettylittlepest
    dirERECTIONS?

  19. #19
    Mizfit's Avatar
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    8,966
    R u the work bench?

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane

  20. #20
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettylittlepest
    R u the work bench?
    those would make some WONDERFUL workout pictures... can I post them on AR to share with all my buddies?

  21. #21
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    get a room....

  22. #22
    GQ-Bouncer's Avatar
    GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    look beyond what you see
    Posts
    2,304
    dude, everyone has gym pictures

    my buddy took this of me so i didnt have time to pose
    (yes i know my hands werent up.. jesus.. i was warming up, let it go )


  23. #23
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    dude, everyone has gym pictures

    my buddy took this of me so i didnt have time to pose
    (yes i know my hands werent up.. jesus.. i was warming up, let it go )

    I would have knocked the the **** out!!! lol, j/k... I actually dropped my hands like that in an exhibition fight... ended up with a dislocated jaw.. not cool

  24. #24
    63190's Avatar
    63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    2,263
    That's why they say protect your self at all times. I've even seen refs call a fight because a fighter won't keep his/her guard up after a few rounds.

  25. #25
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    That's why they say protect your self at all times. I've even seen refs call a fight because a fighter won't keep his/her guard up after a few rounds.
    yeah.... unfortunately I had to learn the hard way... never happened again.. I have graduated to concussions...

  26. #26
    Mizfit's Avatar
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    8,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    those would make some WONDERFUL workout pictures... can I post them on AR to share with all my buddies?

  27. #27
    63190's Avatar
    63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    2,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    yeah.... unfortunately I had to learn the hard way... never happened again.. I have graduated to concussions...
    Congrats to the graduate.

  28. #28
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Congrats to the graduate.
    I would comment, but I already forgot what this thread is about...

  29. #29
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I would have knocked the the **** out!!! lol, j/k... I actually dropped my hands like that in an exhibition fight... ended up with a dislocated jaw.. not cool

    Its a photo of a punchbag

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Steel City
    Posts
    955
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Here's more..
    I'd like to see more photos of the guy's here working out. It doesn't have to be lifting weights, it could be martial arts, cycling, hiking etc..

    haha ok you asked for it...heres a shot put picture from me in 11th grade...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pictures while working out.-302149872xjcslb_ph.jpg  

  31. #31
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural3456
    haha ok you asked for it...heres a shot put picture from me in 11th grade...

    ohh that was good, I love that I'm a warrior look at my face fury during my shotput look...


  32. #32
    Heracles74's Avatar
    Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,196
    I could have gone my entire life without ever seeing something like that... LOL
    J-k...

  33. #33
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettylittlepest
    dirERECTIONS?

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Steel City
    Posts
    955
    Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    I could have gone my entire life without ever seeing something like that... LOL
    J-k...

    hhaha thats the best picture...i had a shirt made with that on it for track season...

  35. #35
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Its not gay taking gym shots. These one's where taken in 2000 so their five years old. I have some recent MMA photos, I'll look shortly.

    actually bouncer is lying! The first pic he's not doing back, thats a photoshopped pic, the real pic he was sodomizing a caramel cat

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •