Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    no one said they are lol. go accidently trip and fall onto something long and lubed. noob

Just cause you got 4200 posts in one year, I'm a newbie? I've been around here since 02. I just moved across the country, and didn't know my old password.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    then pm a mod and admin and get them to sort it out for you. noob!

then pm a mod and admin and get them to sort it out for you. noob!

I tried that, the can't combine posts/join dates/usernames.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

lol no they can search for the username, either give you a clue or reset the password and email it to your registered address.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    ya wanna know what FORD stands for?

****ING OWNERS R DUMB!

HAAAAAHAHAHA TAKE THAT FORD BOYS!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

j/k boys
    but i had to say it after the jaguar comment made earlier!

i love euro cars. they have some of the fastest and best lookin cars in the world

Well, when I started this username, I didn't intend to post this much, but I haven't had shitelse to do, so when I had like 4 or 500 posts, I asked to see if they could combine them or give me my original join date, and system admin said the program wouldn't allow him to do it. But I like the alphaman name better because my first name is cleverly encoded in it.

lol mines "euro" but the guys on here wont like it lol...

im from the UK, our cars are sooooooo different that US ones

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Well, when I started this username, I didn't intend to post this much, but I haven't had shitelse to do, so when I had like 4 or 500 posts, I asked to see if they could combine them or give me my original join date, and system admin said the program wouldn't allow him to do it. But I like the alphaman name better because my first name is cleverly encoded in it.

System Admin, Brian can increase the amount of posts on the other account and change the name to either one you want thus amalgamating the two accounts. Its not hard to do, guess he chose to tell you different.

Kinda fukked up, but I was just being argumentative. I HATE American cars. Japanese and German is all I've ever owned. You know whats most fukked up? I was a Dodge salesman for the last five years!

System Admin, Brian can increase the amount of posts on the other account and change the name to either one you want thus amalgamating the two accounts. Its not hard to do, guess he chose to tell you different.

Guess so.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Japanese or german is the way to go for reliability...

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Japanese or german is the way to go for reliability...
    Japanese engines, especially Hondas go on for years!!!!

nsa
    Japanese engines, especially Hondas go on for years!!!!
    I agree, the honda engine in my rsx is going strong w/ 80,000+ miles on it and i've never had to take it to the shop for any maintanence issues, only tire rotation and oil changes.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    whip them out.

OHHH I'd fukin whip them out for ya alright .... and HARD SLAP EM CROSS YOUR FACE!!

remember that pic you posted of your face/ass awhile back? with your mouth all bent up!! (semi disfigured)

yah... THATS EXACTLY WHAT IT'LL LOOK LIKE....

nsa
    Grow up fellas...

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    1000$ for a 75hp increase on a N/A motor? lol not possible unless you do a 75hp shot of Nitrous lol.

Swole I'd advise getting a 2007 Ford Cobra. 450hp out of a 5.4l 32V V8 with a nice blower.
    Now thats what I'm talking about I would kill for that car. 2006 GT500 cobra 0-60 in low 4's quarter mile over 110mph and top speed over 150mph. American Dream car IMO. All for under 40k supposedly anyway.
    Last edited by Nicky B; 06-17-2005 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    OHHH I'd fukin whip them out for ya alright .... and HARD SLAP EM CROSS YOUR FACE!!

remember that pic you posted of your face/ass awhile back? with your mouth all bent up!! (semi disfigured)

yah... THATS EXACTLY WHAT IT'LL LOOK LIKE....

eh?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Without the intention of trying to offend anyone, I firmly believe an eclipse is a girls car and usually a teenage girls car

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Without the intention of trying to offend anyone, I firmly believe an eclipse is a girls car and usually a teenage girls car
    LMAO I didn't want to be the one to say it...

Luminaire is offline Associate Member

hey i would normally agree with you, but then i would also have to say you obviously havent seen the new eclipses... www.mitsubishimotors.com -- definitely not a girls car

nsa
    I've seen it, actually i sat in one at the new york city international autoshow a few months ago...

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    ok if we're talking stock (which i wasnt)

you can try jags which kick out 380bhp as standards on a 2.5ltr engine

you've got a whole range of cosworths which produce from 200 to 600bhp stock

it nots a bad thing mate, just a common known fact, the majority of american built cars are big litered engines with ok ish bhp. you guys have cheap fuel, which means you just make a big engine and carry on the bhp from there, in the uk we have expensive fuel to keeping the litre size of out engines down which means we have to put more work into the engines to get more power out, thats why ltr divide by bhp british engines come out on top
    reliabilty my friend.. those turbo cosworths are fast as shit dont get me wrong.. but they are not worth a shit to make for consumers here in america when we have 100k mile warranties.. It would cost more in service repairs then they make on the car.. 600hp cosworths are not stock by the way.. we have penty of 2.0l cars here that make 300bhp.. I had a 625whp not bhp that means at the wheel 1.8l honda.. it was as reliable as crack heads rent payment..

I like it as is looks much liek the 350z and g35 which is definitely not a girls car.. I didnt say i would buy one but i like the changes they made from the previous models..

Best bang for the buck under 40k no question is the gt500 ford.. Its going to whip on z06's for 15k less.. should go 11's stock which will be the 1st for a v8 domestic to my knowledge..

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    I like it as is looks much liek the 350z and g35 which is definitely not a girls car.. I didnt say i would buy one but i like the changes they made from the previous models..

Best bang for the buck under 40k no question is the gt500 ford.. Its going to whip on z06's for 15k less.. should go 11's stock which will be the 1st for a v8 domestic to my knowledge..
    I had not seen this new body style yet. It does have the look of a 350z and G35. Definite improvement although still not my taste.

nsa
    It still has a mitsubishi engine in it...

I had not seen this new body style yet. It does have the look of a 350z and G35. Definite improvement although still not my taste.

I think the rear looks like a G35, but the front looks too much like POS Pontiac to me.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    I have a 05 mustang GT with every perf part available and I am making 360hp at the crank even with the parts my car still costs under 30K and is better in EVERY single way than the eclipse. I paid 25K for my car which is what the eclipse cost, there is no comparasion

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    sorry engine doesn't start out at 283 you gat your numbers wrong there buddy...

and NSA, drag racing has NOTHING to do with bein in OR getting outta highschool.

Luxury is king however I do agree, but I'd prefer both....nothing like a 05 AMG SL55, pure power, raw sexiness and fukin classy as hell.

and since you already have a rsx type s, I can see why you'd want something else I had a g35 coupe six speed with brembos and nav and it is a car I would get again... if the vette love ever leaves my bones... PROBABLY NOT THOUGH.
    you're right, I could've sworn I heard 283 on the commercial. I checked out the website and it is 263, sorry, that's my mistake

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Mitsu has a serious financial problems, like daewoo had

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    Mitsu has a serious financial problems, like daewoo had
    And a serious mechanical problem, like daewoo had...

Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    I have a 05 mustang GT with every perf part available and I am making 360hp at the crank even with the parts my car still costs under 30K and is better in EVERY single way than the eclipse. I paid 25K for my car which is what the eclipse cost, there is no comparasion
    IMO for 30k i would have gotten an 04 cobra with 410 at the wheel for under 30k and thats better in every single way.. 04 motors have seen 800hp at the wheel on stock internals.. dont try that with an 05 please...

NotVinDiesel is offline New Member
    just outside the Loop but not far from the lake
    Eclipse = front-wheel drive. 263hp or not, this car is not a GT car, it's a coupe cruiser. The blasted thing weighs nearly 3600lb! There is no way this thing outhandles any RWD that's even close in performance or price numbers. Plus it takes a 3.8l engine to produce the listed hp it has. On top of that, Mitsubishi is in so much financial trouble who knows how long they'll even be around. Don't laugh, but Hyundai is switcing to a RWD platform for some of it's cars, including it's next Tiburon. They already import more cars than anyone outside of Nissan, Honda and Toyota.

As far as the Mustang goes, it's the best Mustang out in years and the power produced by the Cobra is pretty sweet. For the price in that category it's right there. My concerns are as usual with Ford's: long-term reliability issues and resale value. Personally, I'd still take a Z06 over a Stang. I am still waiting for an American automaker to learn how to use something other than flat-black plastic for their radios, too.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    As of right now i drive an acura RSX type S, but im working on getting a nicer car (hopefully a benz or at least an infiniti.)
    G35 Coupe, baby! I'm working on getting one too...just 8 more months of saving (and hoping my current car doesn't die)...=( I got a rice rocket now too...Honda Prelude Type SH. I f-ing hate it. I'm all about luxury now...nice, easy, smooth ride...

P.S. If you're not talking about the G35 Coupe...you're weird, all the other Infiniti's are ugly old people cars...

nsa
    I really would prefer a Benz to the G35, it just seems like everyone has a G35 now....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information