WildCh1ld is offline Banned

Wink Incase your ever in this type of situation..

It came in handy knowing these tonight and let me tell you I'm glad I was pre-pared..

http://www.car-sex-positions.com/

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    im 6'2 and hopefully with the next week drivin a coupe, so im not gettin any backseat lovin. but theres always a hood and trunk.

hahaha thats awesome...i figured this would be somthin about gettin arrested or somthin along those lines....but this is even better!!!!

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    dang it, i have a truck.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    dang it, i have a truck.

Bro I have a truck too, it is a 4 door supercrew though that I can fold the back seats down...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I broke the passenger seat (the back and head support) inside the car of one of my "sanchas" while we were f*ckin' at the beach. Yes, we were creepin', so it was intense action, and I was tryin' to get that ass on me just perfectly, had the seat all the way to the rear, the back was 3/4 down, but as I pushed my feet hard against the floorboard, the seat went "CLUNK", and it tore away from the base and the headrest fell off.

She said, "oh sh*t"............then we kept f*ckin'...........my kinda hoochie!

Yes, that was in the past, I'm a good guy now.

~SC~

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I broke the passenger seat (the back and head support) inside the car of one of my "sanchas" while we were f*ckin' at the beach. Yes, we were creepin', so it was intense action, and I was tryin' to get that ass on me just perfectly, had the seat all the way to the rear, the back was 3/4 down, but as I pushed my feet hard against the floorboard, the seat went "CLUNK", and it tore away from the base and the headrest fell off.

She said, "oh sh*t"............then we kept f*ckin'...........my kinda hoochie!

Yes, that was in the past, I'm a good guy now.

~SC~
    ha-ha..

bet you had to tell that story over and over when people kept asking "what's wrong with your seat? or, why can't we take your car?"

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Nah, it was her ride!

I would never bone in the front seat of MY car..........I had a Cadillac at the time, BIG ASS BACK SEATS!!!

~SC~

Thread Information