Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Anyone in Montreal

I'll be there 11-16 Aug!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    couple of my boys from Uni are over there....check out cirque du soleil, its an awesome show

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I'll be there 11-16 Aug!
    I'm from Montreal Barbi

Why are you comming to Mtl ? business ? fun ?

All fun all the time I have a good friend that lives up there so I'm coming to spend the weekend with her. She's in Roxboro.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    couple of my boys from Uni are over there....check out cirque du soleil, its an awesome show
    Hope they don't look like your avatar!!!

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am

Ya???? But I'm SCARED of you. Wonder if I can bring my gun???? Kidding. I think...

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    I am

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Red Ketchup.

Yep, I'm in montreal too

I'll be out of town around those dates though, chances are I'll be canoe camping a few hundred miles in the middle of nowhere with my kid.

Roxboro eh? Thats less than a mile from me

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Yep, I'm in montreal too

I'll be out of town around those dates though, chances are I'll be canoe camping a few hundred miles in the middle of nowhere with my kid.

Roxboro eh? Thats less than a mile from me

Red
    Well that bites!!!

Maybe next time!

guns?

guns?
    Hey Van - Wanna meet over a protein shake

Hey Van - Wanna meet over a protein shake

can you change protein shake for beer!

can you change protein shake for beer!

DEAL . Are you gonna be nice to me Van??? My girl might kick ur a$$.

Hey....ya single? She's tall and blonde .

I'll be there for the weekend....maybe we can meet up some where.

DEAL . Are you gonna be nice to me Van??? My girl might kick ur a$$.

Hey....ya single? She's tall and blonde .

I'll be there for the weekend....maybe we can meet up some where.

LOL, yes I am! How old is she?

no problemo for me

She's 30..maybe 31. I can't remember, you know us women, we never talk about our ages!!

She's 30..maybe 31. I can't remember, you know us women, we never talk about our ages!!
    Hmmm a woman older by 18 months, they scare me!!!!!!!!!

You should be afraid of ME not her

You should be afraid of ME not her
    True last time I was alone with a Squidette she tried to rape me!

hee hee...... now would I do such a thing???

hee hee...... now would I do such a thing???

No ideas, actually today I dont have my "get raped" shape!

Well you have till August 11th....get moving .

Well you have till August 11th....get moving .

LOOOOL

im gonna get back into my "God" body!

like Budha

LOL I am NOT rubbing your belly!!! I don't care HOW much luck you tell me it will bring!

LOL I am NOT rubbing your belly!!! I don't care HOW much luck you tell me it will bring!

I MIGHT run my tongue over the six pack however

I MIGHT run my tongue over the six pack however

Six packs expired 10 years ago! for a more efficiant Tupac

LOLOLOL

OK OK

I'll PM ya when I get there or just before I leave and we'll set something up

LOLOLOL

OK OK

I'll PM ya when I get there or just before I leave and we'll set something up
    Aye aye!

Thread Information