IronFreakX is offline Banned

Cool Diaries of a poor , mad Bodybuilder.......

Yup thats me , I am the poor mad bodybuilder , a little info b4 we start

18 , been living in egypt for 14-15 yrs , other 3-4 yrs in florida , working out since i was 12-13 , an Arab : yes a muslim :no , typical terrorist mind: no read my posts

now that u have that info , i can begin

I am a bodybuilder , and will be like that till the day i die i dont workout only in the summer , yeah i do workout legs thats for u swole haha jk , i take everything seriously , i missed exams cuz i didnt want to miss meals , i dont go out for more than 2 hrs at a time cuz i dont have a car thus no access to food so i stay as close to home as possible , i havent went out in a long time cuz i spend all my money on food and its barely enough i dont even have enough money to get protein , im getting issa certified real soon CFT and have been reading alot lately so maybe i can land a job and make more money , an obsession? call it wutever u want this is my life its not a game or a gym or a diet its my life.....i am in my 1st year of college but transferring , to another 1 now even if i do stick to college and graduate i will be getting bout 1500 probably less and within the years ahead maybe max ill be getting is 10'000 which is crap actually put in mind that apt rent in somwhere i wont get mugged , threatned everyday is 5000 and u have to pay 6 months in advance , i dont see how 1500 is gonna cut it there is no way i can get more than that its the same old thing they never think outta the box and my religion , thots , lifestyle will never be accepted here b4 along time and i can adapt here or live like this all my life it just cant ne better with the coming elections the terrorist bombings a few months ago its getting ****ed up here .................................

i have been thinking bout this for a long time now...i do have my american passport with me ....and i was thinking if i do get the ISSA cft and work here i can get money for a plane ticket and leave egypt but if i do leave itll be forever , my dad (asshole) has a thing in the airport to stop me and my sis from leaving outside the country...prob just to get back @ my mom the only way i can get past this is if i let go of my egyptian nationality and passport and never come back.........dont think im gonna miss nething here............i have to go thru -questioning spend time in who knows where to make sure im not spying for another country ****ing dictatorship........neway

i was thinking wut r the chances of me being able to get a job there (US or canad) with ISSA cert CFT and prob some more ISSA certs and possibly another part time job....will it be able to support my bodybuilding lifestyle eating good food every 3 hrs some supplements etc.... .....and provide a small Apt.....with gas,food,water the basics nothing fancy...i dont have a criminal record i dont have a college degree either......english is good dont talk like those damn people u see on tv ........**** i dunno i just wanna leave as soon as possible this is not working @ all here

thanx in advance for ur replies.....

P.s: do ne of u work without college degrees and is the income enough thnx guys

Guys i need help plz.......

Bump

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like your dedication alone is enough to get you a decent job here. That, accompanied by your knowledge of fitness and ISSA cert, should be able to get you a pretty good job. Gyms are always hiring, and if you have good knowledge, good people skills, and LOVE being a bodybuilder, I would find it hard to believe that you WONT find a job.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    May also have to accept a position other than that of a trainer or in a gym atmosphere to get on your feet first once you are here. Then you can work towards your "dream job".
    Whatever happens, best wishes!

~SC~

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck. You can do it.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    sounds like your dedication alone is enough to get you a decent job here. That, accompanied by your knowledge of fitness and ISSA cert, should be able to get you a pretty good job. Gyms are always hiring, and if you have good knowledge, good people skills, and LOVE being a bodybuilder, I would find it hard to believe that you WONT find a job.
    thnx bro.......alot of people i know here have been telling me its impossible to succeed without a college degree and shit like do u think people make a living thru bodybuilding thats stupid!!!!! frustrating!!! i cant belive im actually leaving here i feel like 1000 kgs have been lifted off my chest!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    May also have to accept a position other than that of a trainer or in a gym atmosphere to get on your feet first once you are here. Then you can work towards your "dream job".
    Whatever happens, best wishes!

~SC~
    man nething!!! i just wanna leave gutting fish , cleaning dog crapp flippin burgers at burger king....wutever i know this wont be easy..thnx for ur support

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Good luck. You can do it.
    thnx for the support

Guys i know some of u have read this some havent i do not have a college degree........and i dont have nething i mean nothing.... maybe 1000$ max...ne suggestions? ne sites to look at ne cheap states? not the new england states???
    thnx

dianna king is offline Female Member
    follow your heart, it will never lead you astray. (it may not be the easiest road, but it's the right road.

thnx

hell or canada ne suggestions would be gr8...thnx

Hey!!!

bump 1 last time b4 i go to bed....seriously ne suggestions, ideas , even cash jk
    no matter how small/irrelevant they seem could help alot

thnx

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Maybe you should wait till you're done with college, and then go to the airport and tell your "dad" to go fvckhimself you're off to dreamcity!

I just think it would be easier to get a job with a college degree, just be patient, hold out a little longer!

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Maybe you should wait till you're done with college, and then go to the airport and tell your "dad" to go fvckhimself you're off to dreamcity!

I just think it would be easier to get a job with a college degree, just be patient, hold out a little longer!

If i do continue , ill graduate with a B.A in I.T (information technology)

how much would i get per month with a degree like that?not much i think...........and I.T is not smth i like or am intrested in @ all..........

I already told my dead to go fvckhimself......

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Come to the USA, since you are a foreigner apply for a government small business loan. The hell with working for a gym open up your own gym, and if they try to deny you the loan tell them that you are going to get legal council because they are discriminating against you because of your nationality, the next day you will have your money for your own gym. It's the American way.!

thats kool man........wut r some of the cheapest states there?

I have an american nationality bule passport not a green card and im gettting rid of my egyptian passport so ill never be able to go back to that country......

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    It is def easier to land a job with a college degree, trust me on that. Before I got my certifications I was lucky to find a descent job. See I have some college under me but I never graduated. So almost every door was slammed in my face unless it was bare physical labor..... I bounced from laborer, mechanic, cook, construction, electrician, cement plant, Navy, than i started getting my certifications.... started training and never looked back. Now I'm getting on with the local sheriffs dept, so there are oppurtunities outthere for ya, just depends on how bad ya want it. But yeah I would get the B.A first which will open many more doors for you here.

wut if i basic CFT , SPN from the ISSA and find a cheap state and just start there

im not looking for a big ass home or shit like that i want smth for 1 person im not getting married so thats gonna save me alot of money , just want the basics @ 1st then start looking for more ....wut do u think? cuz theres no way im staying here for another 3-4 yrs for my B.A........i dont care bout doing manual labor isnt it like 5.50$ per hr or smth ? ill just increase my carbs to make sure i dont lose size

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Like Swole said, if you're certified you probably can land a job as a PT pretty quick, but to get your foot in the door and start making money you may have to start out say working the front desk at a gym or something along those lines. So be prepared.

its prob gonna get annoying to the ppl here if i start bumping this all the time to ask for details but do u know where i can find info bout , jobs , law , money , loans , states , do i have to do nething b4 i go live there? etc......ne sites???

thnx

Thread Information