Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Skanky internet women vs the good woman you have at home

Tell me please .... what is the draw? Why on earth would you sneak around, lie and cheat with some skank you met off the net when you have a good loving woman there with you????? Is it the thrill of getting her to send you pictures of her a$$ or other parts? I DON'T GET IT!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I DON'T GET IT!
    me neither. not just the guys though...

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    If u made a commitment stick to it if u cant get a divorce and save other people the heart break....no1 is forcing You to stay married....thats all i have to say

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    one rule honey: a man is as faithful as his options.

so is a woman.....

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    so is a woman.....
    this is my 1st time to agree with u on something

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Tell me please .... what is the draw? Why on earth would you sneak around, lie and cheat with some skank you met off the net when you have a good loving woman there with you????? Is it the thrill of getting her to send you pictures of her a$$ or other parts? I DON'T GET IT!

Do you mean pictures like this???

edited...
    Last edited by WildCh1ld; 06-17-2005 at 03:16 PM.

I know it isn't just the guys. It just sucks. There are times when I curse the internet. People getting addicted to cyber sex, gambling, cheating, etc.

If your committed to someone......there should be none of that crap. I would NEVER even consider that. I just found out that the entire time I was with my ex.....and he was with the girl before me.....he was out there hooking up with women on the net, and anywhere else he could find them.

Makes you wonder if you can really ever truely know the person you are with. I THOUGHT he was a good guy and it turned out he was a PRICK!

For me...when Im with someone....it's about respect...no internet, no phone, no nothing. I wouldn't disrespect someone that way.

Oh well....I must be a dying breed!

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    me neither. not just the guys though...
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    this is my 1st time to agree with u on something
    I just hate u in the political forums , in the diet ,training , roid lounge etc....ur my friend....

Hey wild....could ya cut that chit out of my thread please? Thanks

Hey wild....could ya cut that chit out of my thread please? Thanks
    done....

Hott

Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    done....
    Thank you .... I didn't need an exhibit of skanky internet chicks.....I saw them ALL over his computer!!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Oh well....I must be a dying breed!
    you and me both

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Hott
    I know but a internet whore...

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    you and me both
    Ever think about marrying a future diplomat

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Personally I think it's a sign of weakness....cheating that is. Whether it's online or in "real life", people who are in a relationship but decide to cheat physically or emotionally are just weak.

They're not happy with who they're with, they want to see what else is out there yet they're too much of a wimp to breakup with that person in case the new person ends up not being what they thought, or not as good as the old. They dont want to be alone and dont want to lose what they have yet they're stil always looking for the next best thing. Pure weakness.

If people are so unhappy that they need to seak out someone new they need to just grow some balls and breakup with the person they are with, it's just not fair to them. Or stay in your relationship and work on it to make it better, a comittment is a comittment. This goes for men and women.
    Last edited by SexyKitty; 06-17-2005 at 03:28 PM.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey CB... what if you have a girlfriend, but you flirt on sites like these. You run game, and give sexy comments etc (not cyber), but never go as far as cheating.... (even planning on meeting up w/ the person, although you never would)

how do ya feel on that!! cause to be honest, i do this all the time, without even thinkin about it!!

am i an aszhole?

Crazylegs is offline Banned
    When is there a commitment? What exactly is it? How do you know when you have one? I know gravity is committed to keeping my ass staying planted on earth. I know the sun is committed to shine its heat on me, but nobody in an adhesion contract is committed to shit. If your feelings are hurt I am sorry for that but organize and choose the Pole that you have in life as apposed to repeating in stuck patterns of behavior. I don't think many people stop and look inside to see what kind of impact they may have on someone else, but if you were to do that what would you see?

Thank you .... I didn't need an exhibit of skanky internet chicks.....I saw them ALL over his computer!!!

Is that how you caught him? You were looking through his computer and matched pictures with dates?

Even better no commitment until your married

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i think that it is a sign of weakness if the person doesnt tell that they phucked up.

I thinkits a sign of weakness to let what someelse do make your life ruined

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What sucks about cheating on the Internet is that you can still catch a virus.

~SC~

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Any guy that cheats on his gf/wife needs his head examining If only i had someone..................

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    its only ruined if you cared enough not to do it in the first place and still did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazylegs
    I thinkits a sign of weakness to let what someelse do make your life ruined

Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    Is that how you caught him? You were looking through his computer and matched pictures with dates?
    Its a LONG story but we broke up a while ago. His "other" girlfriend... the one from before and after and during me...happens to be in town. While she is here...he's still calling and coming around me. LONG story short...she busted him, called me, I went over and we all three had a long "talk" the next day she called me over while he was at work...to show me his email and ALL the activities he didn't even try to hide while she was here. ON TOP of that, he's been getting calls on his cell and home phone from at LEAST 3 other women.

My theory on young black men and FAT white chicks has held true. Out of all the women, including the girl that is here right now....I'm the ONLY fit one he's chasing. WTF!!!

That is SOOO him. SOOOO HIM. Have you met him?????

Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    Personally I think it's a sign of weakness....cheating that is. Whether it's online or in "real life", people who are in a relationship but decide to cheat physically or emotionally are just weak.

They're not happy with who they're with, they want to see what else is out there yet they're too much of a wimp to breakup with that person in case the new person ends up not being what they thought, or not as good as the old. They dont want to be alone and dont want to lose what they have yet they're stil always looking for the next best thing. Pure weakness.

If people are so unhappy that they need to seak out someone new they need to just grow some balls and breakup with the person they are with, it's just not fair to them. Or stay in your relationship and work on it to make it better, a comittment is a comittment. This goes for men and women.

If it's any consolation, I hate fat white women.

~SC~

True, but in my situation I look at it like there is plenty of me to go around.

I mean, come on I'm 270. That's 135 lbs. for each woman, and I'd still outweigh each one by 20 lbs. respectively after they share me!

See? Perfect!!!!! Everyone wins!

~SC~

A small consolation....

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~

A small consolation....
    N E thing to help you out chica!

You're too sincere/intelligent for 98% of the men on this earth anyhow, so it's gonna be rough for ya to find that one "dude".

~SC~

That is SOOO him. SOOOO HIM. Have you met him?????
    I think I've Dated him!

True, but in my situation I look at it like there is plenty of me to go around.

I mean, come on I'm 270. That's 135 lbs. for each woman, and I'd still outweigh each one by 20 lbs. respectively after they share me!

See? Perfect!!!!! Everyone wins!

~SC~

Now there's a win-win if I've ever heard one. And it would be just perfect if only you could find a woman that would settle for a 135 lb man!

N E thing to help you out chica!

You're too sincere/intelligent for 98% of the men on this earth anyhow, so it's gonna be rough for ya to find that one "dude".

~SC~
    SO SC....what's a girl to do.....become the lying cheating heartless bitch? Then they would want to be faithful!!!

Sigh.

I think I've Dated him!

Girl I am soooo sorry!!!!

SO SC....what's a girl to do.....become the lying cheating heartless bitch? Then they would want to be faithful!!!

Sigh.
    You know what....sometimes I think the answer is yes. They always seem to be nicer to the ones that treat them like sh*t! Not always but I've seen it quite a few times, it's like a challenge to them or something.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

~SC~
    I LOVE FAT WHITE CHICKS, JUST DONT MAKE LOVE TO THEM!!!!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You know it takes someone to get their heart broke for them to stop breaking hearts.

You know what....sometimes I think the answer is yes. They always seem to be nicer to the ones that treat them like sh*t! Not always but I've seen it quite a few times, it's like a challenge to them or something.
    True. It's about attitude and game a lot of the times.

Too easy (pushover) and you are boring. However, the right mix of beauty and attitude is like a crack addict addiction, too hard to break away from.

~SC~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information