xell is offline Junior Member

Talking Part 2 - Girls and boys

Ok we pretty much came to the conclusion girl mostly want the GOOD looking assholes who threat them like shit rather than average ones giving them their world.

Now to my next question, obviously no girl with self respect and their mind in the right place will fall for an asshole right away. One have to show them some kindness if one is to find a girl worht the time but...

How do one go forward with things?

i have 2 scenarios in mind:

1. DOnt show them much attention when getting to know them,
    then when u get to know each other, u become a litle nice without becoming like a puppy
    SO when u get the girl, start becoming litle ignorant and hard 2get again to keep them coming back,
    Just to become caring again in the right time so they dont cheat or **** you over for not giving them enoughf attention

OR all the above expect, palying hard2get all along getting them to come to you to start with (guess this is more likley for the good looking assholes)

but like i said in my last post, i,m no expert only been with one girl and would guess all of ya are pretty much more experienced with the game and the rules and how to do things...so plzz fill me up if i,m wrong about anything, educate me and atleast let me learn form your experiences and mistakes

alphaman is offline Member
    Just be yourself holmes. The above ain't gonna work for you unless that's how you are. And if by chance it does work, it won't last.

alphaman is offline Member
    There's girls out there for wusses too!

Just not as many.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    i dont really think there is a scenrio to go by, when i actually go for a girl i play it by ear, i dont have anything rehearsed, if i really want something i go get it.

either the chicks in to you or not, she'll have made up her mind pretty quick,
    but, maybe once she gets to know you, she'll want something.
    From my experience and from what women tell me, they make up their mind in like the first 10min. of meeting you.

so id say dont worry about things so much, and just the the situation take its path.

their are alot of pointers that people could give you if you want a girl. im sure that thread would go on forever!

my problem is i get to know chicks but either i dont belive shit they say, or i get depressed over things in the past and the word my x gave me and just loose the will to be outgoing and either way i dont get no were.

example, i was at this party, fooled round with this girl who works the same place as me, now i dont even act like i notice her, she tried to look at me and say hello or whatever the first couple days afterwards but now she has most likely given up and is ignoring me the same way hehe...bitch

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    There is someone for everyone. Be yourself and seek out what you want and quit sweating it so much.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xell
    example, i was at this party, fooled round with this girl who works the same place as me, now i dont even act like i notice her, she tried to look at me and say hello or whatever the first couple days afterwards but now she has most likely given up and is ignoring me the same way hehe...bitch

thats horrible lol lol

why didnt you say high to her or something, ignoring the women that you just fooled around with, could be the problem your having with women, lol. thats like the worst thing you could do is ignore them, once you HAVE them, you can ignore them to a degree, for certain situations. but you have the HAVE them first.

noo i dont ignore her because i want her to come after me, i ignore her because i regret ever touching the bitch! she cannot dance, kisses like a cow( not that i,ve ever kissed a cow) and simply is an idiot!!! and even if hell freezes over and something more happens between us i know i wont trust her in 100 years, besides i think she i ugly ass hell even though all the other guys think she is hot(???)

I guess my standards are sky high , maybe time to get back on earth and face the female average joe. NOt bragging since even i will admit i often did wonder what the hell a girl like my x did with a boy like me when i lost my looks, guess she did to

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    There's girls out there for wusses too!

Ugly ones though...

Thread Information