Nate_Dog is offline Member

Partying in Vegas?

Who lives in Vegas and where is the best places to go out and party?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    what nights you gonna be there ?

new club called Pure at Caesars is pretty good. i was there for business a few weeks ago. good luck not having a hangover every day. haha

Ghost Bar atop the Palms is alright - little too hyped up.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    ra is a cool club at the luxor. jump in a cab and tell the cabbie to take you to the beach. its a locals bar. cool as hell. and of course all the strip joints.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    ra is a cool club at the luxor. jump in a cab and tell the cabbie to take you to the beach. its a locals bar. cool as hell. and of course all the strip joints.
    the beach was THE WORST club that i went to.....rain, ra, tangerine, ghostbar, and all the ones in MGM (studio 54,etc) and of course...........CHEETAH

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    the beach was THE WORST club that i went to.....rain, ra, tangerine, ghostbar, and all the ones in MGM (studio 54,etc) and of course...........CHEETAH

I love me some CHEETAH............and if your going solo (no gf) and what to get a piece of a$$.........I recomend the Chicken Ranch.....

I am just asking for my mate.... he is going to the Mr O.

He also wanted to know what the coke is like and what it goes for for a gram. And how hard is it to get?

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate_Dog
    I am just asking for my mate.... he is going to the Mr O.

He also wanted to know what the coke is like and what it goes for for a gram. And how hard is it to get?
    everything is pretty expensive out there. when i get coke its usualy in litters, i pay like 2 bucks for a 1 liter. good stuff.

seriously bro, do you really think that is an apropriate question for this site????

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    I love me some CHEETAH............and if your going solo (no gf) and what to get a piece of a$$.........I recomend the Chicken Ranch.....
    Eeeeeeeah, Cheetah is great place, lot's of hot chicks

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    everything is pretty expensive out there. when i get coke its usualy in litters, i pay like 2 bucks for a 1 liter. good stuff.

seriously bro, do you really think that is an apropriate question for this site????
    Well on AR there is talk of making your of gear from powders, general use of gear, GHB use, Kynoselen use, GH use, (and the list goes on) etc. I didn't think the question was that bad. Plus I was just asking for some general info... not a source. Anyway BB's like to party, well some of my mates do. Every now and then people let their hair down. As long as you have some protein shakes everyone is happy, muscles included.

So in context even thought it is a BB site, I don't think talking about the use of substances is out of the question.... hence me asking it in the first place.

Thread Information