Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Too much for my avatar?

I'm turning over a "new leaf". No more being nice. I now know why women treat men like shyte.....they are driven to it. Some at an earlier age than others. It's time. No more Mrs. Nice Commando. Watch OUT

In celebration I want this to be my new avatar. Mods....is it ok? If so could someone resize it for me and replace mine. I've been trying to no avail.

Thanks...C.B.

Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 12-25-2005 at 11:26 PM.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ok by me
    abstrack@protonmail.com

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Thank me later!

Just photoshopped it 4 ya......

Peace!

~SC~

Thanks SC I knew ya loved me
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

P.s....I like your new avatar

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    you two! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I'm turning over a "new leaf". No more being nice. I now know why women treat men like shyte....

Thanks...C.B.

man...just seeing anything about girls sucks to my right now...im still crazy and possibly in love with this girl...sucks so badddddd....all i do is listen to sappy love songs

only good thing is when i lift i think about fighting her brother that shit lites a fire under my A$$...

Crazylegs is offline Banned
    How come you cant see that you get beat over and over because you make the same choice in people every time. Its not "men" exactly or "women" its the person you attract and are attracted to. You haven't changed you, if you actually sat down and literally asked yourself this question. What is it that I can do to change? What steps can I take to be fulfilled? Ask these questions and write it down take the steps. If you have it in your mind that all you will find is looser men thats exactly what you will find

Quote Originally Posted by Crazylegs
    How come you cant see that you get beat over and over because you make the same choice in people every time. Its not "men" exactly or "women" its the person you attract and are attracted to. You haven't changed you, if you actually sat down and literally asked yourself this question. What is it that I can do to change? What steps can I take to be fulfilled? Ask these questions and write it down take the steps. If you have it in your mind that all you will find is looser men thats exactly what you will find
    First off...this wasn't an advice thread BUT to answer your question.....

It was the SAME guy. I gave him another chance...MY MISTAKE YES...but it was the same boy. Silly me, I'm the sort that believes in second chances. Well, I used to.

Thanks for your input......now have a nice day!

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow. You sir are a genious.
    And I'm Captin Obvious.

First off...this wasn't an advice thread BUT to answer your question.....

It was the SAME guy. I gave him another chance...MY MISTAKE YES...but it was the same boy. Silly me, I'm the sort that believes in second chances. Well, I used to.

Thanks for your input......now have a nice day!

I am sorry for you not able to change at this time. Enjoy being angry and you mam have a nice day
    Last edited by Crazylegs; 06-20-2005 at 08:45 AM.

~SC~

I am sorry for you not able to change at this time. Enjoy being angry and you mam have a nice day
    There is no need to sit here and ridicule our female members.

Perhaps it's best if you find another thread to participate in before you sink yourself in deep shit.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    I didnt get it... The last I knew she was dating a guy in Cali who appeared to be more interested in someone local.. Now she takes back this other guy who she was insecure of him cyber cheating.. Now I dont see where I POLITELY addressed that she may not be seeking the right people to make her happy here is a way to do it.. But I suppose if everyone likes where they are at they wont change it

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Silly me, I'm the sort that believes in second chances. Well, I used to.
    hey what do ya know same goes for me. 2nd chances are cool with my friends, but with significant others it just won't cut it anymore. kinda liberating in a way I guess.

There is no need to sit here and ridicule our female members.

Perhaps it's best if you find another thread to participate in before you sink yourself in deep shit.

~SC~
    I dont think it was ridicule maybe smartass but not ridicule

Same severity of offense, so you can call it whatever you wish to.

Just leave it alone, thanks.

~SC~

Same severity of offense, so you can call it whatever you wish to.

Just leave it alone, thanks.

~SC~
    K.....

Maraxus is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus

Hey how bout you and me

I know where my strengths and weakness are. THANK YOU for caring. HOWEVER, you don't know me. I am FINE with me. I also was not INSECURE due to his internet cheating.....I was simply trying to understand why a man who had a good woman (in this case two good women) would feel the need to seek out women on the internet. I'm not insecure over that....just curious. There are men on here who like to hook up with internet women...they are a good resource to learn from.

As far as the guy in LA....it wasn't another woman he was more interested in....it was saving the WORLD ... or rather the kids in his small corner of it in South Central, his job, his family, his bodybuilding, pursing a degree in Law and his piano lessons that were a higher priority and I decided to leave him to it. And yes, I did that to give this other man another chance. Maybe I should have done like some people would and play both sides....but that's not me.

So before you get yourself banned for being an a$$.......let it go.

I didnt get it... The last I knew she was dating a guy in Cali who appeared to be more interested in someone local.. Now she takes back this other guy who she was insecure of him cyber cheating.. Now I dont see where I POLITELY addressed that she may not be seeking the right people to make her happy here is a way to do it.. But I suppose if everyone likes where they are at they wont change it

Hey how bout you and me
    I guess you're more dense than I previously thought.

~SC~

~SC~
    Behind the scenes comment sorry Im out

You are right....Symatech. I guess I want to see the good in everyone and believe that people can change....however, unless they want to it's not going to happen....so I can only change me, and thats what I'm doing. Life is too short to deal with the stupidity.

and you are right....it is liberating.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    hey what do ya know same goes for me. 2nd chances are cool with my friends, but with significant others it just won't cut it anymore. kinda liberating in a way I guess.

Sigh.....some people never learn. And he says I DON'T get it.

~SC~

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I know where my strengths and weakness are. THANK YOU for caring. HOWEVER, you don't know me. I am FINE with me. I also was not INSECURE due to his internet cheating.....I was simply trying to understand why a man who had a good woman (in this case two good women) would feel the need to seek out women on the internet. I'm not insecure over that....just curious. There are men on here who like to hook up with internet women...they are a good resource to learn from.

As far as the guy in LA....it wasn't another woman he was more interested in....it was saving the WORLD ... or rather the kids in his small corner of it in South Central, his job, his family, his bodybuilding, pursing a degree in Law and his piano lessons that were a higher priority and I decided to leave him to it. And yes, I did that to give this other man another chance. Maybe I should have done like some people would and play both sides....but that's not me.

So before you get yourself banned for being an a$$.......let it go.
    OWNED!!!

My avatar says it ALL

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    My avatar says it ALL

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    My avatar says it ALL

....I like the avatar!!!....

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Sorry for the woes CB. Next time I'm around we'll go out for supper and vent.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Sorry for the woes CB. Next time I'm around we'll go out for supper and vent.
    Sometimes you gotta go through the mud to get to the prize. I'm really not upset. I knew he was never gonna change. I'm just learning to watch out for the warning signs now!

But I do expect that dinner invite soon I hope

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Sometimes you gotta go through the mud to get to the prize. I'm really not upset. I knew he was never gonna change. I'm just learning to watch out for the warning signs now!

But I do expect that dinner invite soon I hope
    Hey! I emailed you last time I was there.

try and give a girl some notice would you?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Shoot me a PM C.B.

Is your PM Button broken?

AKA - "Kiss my ass"

~SC~

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    It's like that now is it? ...

LOL nah...I PM'd ya

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm turning over a "new leaf". No more being nice. I now know why women treat men like shyte.....they are driven to it. Some at an earlier age than others. It's time. No more Mrs. Nice Commando. Watch OUT

In celebration I want this to be my new avatar. Mods....is it ok? If so could someone resize it for me and replace mine. I've been trying to no avail.

Thanks...C.B.

sorry to hear this CB.... your stronger and better then this!!

chck your pms in a lil....

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Barb what the hell is going on girl?!! I'll shoot you a PM. Keep that head up woman........you have to step on a few toads before you find a decent lizard. Everyone knows that. hahahahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information