J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Who has to do what in the finals?

Intrested in hearing what you guys have to say about who will win, or who has to do what to win. Wrong forum but the lounge is the shit!

Pistons:
    They need to post up more. Billups can post up parker at will, and score at will there after. They need to get some fouls on Parker early to disclose him as a penetrating gaurd. He is the one causing all the rotating defense which ends up with bowen wide open for 3's. The driving, kicking out and those 3 pt shots are what kills detroit every game. Timmy will get some buckets, Big Ben can play him well, leave that alone. R. Wallace is great at reaching over and slapping the ball out of Timmy's hands as well. Ginobli is going to get some points and drive, but stay in front of him and don't let the ball get in his hands beyond the arc for an open shot.

Sheed needs to post up more on Duncan, get some fouls on him as well. Pistons have tons of mismatches on offense that will resault in killing the spurs offense.

Spurs:
    Timmy does not run the show, he is a rebounder but the gaurds (Ginobli and Parker) are the ones winning games. Timmy can score 30 points but 30 points won't win the game. If Parker and Ginobli are not freeing up the lance, Horry and Bowen suddly have no offenseive game. They have to collapse Detroits defense in the paint and kick it out. If the defense is not colapsed in, Parker and Ginobli can drive it home for a basket, or toss it to Timmy and let him go to work.

Bowen is winning the game for them, he is basicly canceling out 20-30 points in every game but game 3 by shutting down Rip. If anyone else was gaurding Rip or Bowen was not as agressive the pistons would be scoring 90 points every game. The games the Pistons win is off Billups, and the Wallace boys with some great help from the bench. Rip is one of the best shooting gaurds in the game, is extreamly hard to gaurd and Bowen has litteraly removed him as even an option to pass too.

I want the Pistons to win, but with out Rip it is going to put too much pressure on the rest of the team, I pick SA in 6. Though I never though the Pistons had a chance against the Heat. The Pistons are a come back team.

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    So, you're saying SA will win the next game? I do too.

Ya they will

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, they will.....note my thread i started BEFORE the finals began saying the spurs will win it, just got bumped

seriously if the pistons do what I say, they would win both games in SA. They have so many miss matches it is sick.

They need to play single man coverage, SA is too good with ball movement to double anyone

Slick Arrado is offline Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    seriously if the pistons do what I say, they would win both games in SA. They have so many miss matches it is sick.

They need to play single man coverage, SA is too good with ball movement to double anyone

Very wise you are.

Thread Information