Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301

    Security Job at Fetish Club.

    This weekend, while I was at the concert at Underground Atlanta, I asked the door man at Club Latin Sol how much they paid for security there at Underground. He told me then asked me to hold on a second, and called the head of security for all of the clubs there at Underground. I talked to the head of security for a couple of minutes, and was hired as the door man at The Future, which is a fetish club.

    http://www.futureatlanta.com/index2.html

    We went into the club after the concert, and all I can say is that it was different…..

  2. #2
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    That is very strange!

    ~SC~

  3. #3
    BIG TEXAN's Avatar
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    6,525
    Well have at it bro.... I've worked security for some crazy clubs in my day. I had to get out of the proffesion do to the fact there isn't much future in it and I was tired of getting stabbed and what not. LOL

  4. #4
    alphaman's Avatar
    alphaman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The Ron Paul War Room
    Posts
    2,727
    That should be interesting. I'm sure you'd have a lot of stories to tell!

  5. #5
    WildCh1ld's Avatar
    WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    This weekend, while I was at the concert at Underground Atlanta, I asked the door man at Club Latin Sol how much they paid for security there at Underground. He told me then asked me to hold on a second, and called the head of security for all of the clubs there at Underground. I talked to the head of security for a couple of minutes, and was hired as the door man at The Future, which is a fetish club.

    http://www.futureatlanta.com/index2.html

    We went into the club after the concert, and all I can say is that it was different…..
    Thats sounds like a cool place to be security at....

    Your probably going to see some freaky sh**t.........

  6. #6
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Well have at it bro.... I've worked security for some crazy clubs in my day. I had to get out of the proffesion do to the fact there isn't much future in it and I was tired of getting stabbed and what not. LOL
    From talking to the other security guys there, they almost never have any problems, only when Yuppies come in to the club and harass the regulars.

    It has to be better than where I just quit working in Macon; we were getting into fights almost nightly for the past couple of years.

  7. #7
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Most of the women in the club last Saturday night were dressed in bras, thongs and leather,

    Hell come to think of it so were most of the guys???

  8. #8
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Most of the women in the club last Saturday night were dressed in bras, thongs and leather,

    Hell come to think of it so were most of the guys???
    I don't see the problem here............you dress that way just to run up too the store. You'll fit in just fine. hahahahahaha

  9. #9
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    I don't see the problem here............you dress that way just to run up too the store. You'll fit in just fine. hahahahahaha

    Only because it turns you on.....

  10. #10
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Only because it turns you on.....
    Well............you got me there....hard to argue facts isn't it? hahahahaha

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •