Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    gspot is offline New Member

Ignorance

I wonder if this guy would run off at the trap if we were all sitting in the same room. Something tells me he wouldn't. You have to love ignorant POS that hide behind their keyboard.
    It's people like you who make lazy cheaters like me cause pain and rage.
    Benches505, among the rest of you make the point crystal clear. This guy is a genuine dumb*ss, who obviously has no clue! All I can do is echo what I have read. Educate yourself before you run into the right person and say that. Unless you like severe pain. Moron!!!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by plumpbiceps
    why in the world would anyone ever take steroids . you guys must be crazy. paying for steroids is like paying to kill yourself. dont you know what steroids do to people. they make you agressive and tons of other harmful things can take place. i personaly think the reason why people take steroids is because they are lazy and dont want to have to work to get big muscles like everyone else. they jist say, i dont wana work hard, like everyone else, i wana cheat, then they go and buy some steroids. dont you know that steroids can kill you.
    this is not meant to be a flame, and i hope you guys dont get all mad from your roid rage , but its the truth. have you not herd the facts about steroids, you need a perscription to get them for a reason, because there harful. Typical problems you will find in people who abuse anabolic steroids include liver tumors and cancer, jaundice (yellow skin from liver failure), retention of fluid, high blood pressure, heart attacks and strokes, increases in LDL (dangerous form of cholesterol), kidney cancer, acne and trembling.

Men may find their testes shrink, sperm count falls with increase of infertility, their hair falls out, breasts start to develop, and prostate cancer becomes more likely. More than half of body-builder sterod abusers will typically experience enlarged breasts and shrunken male organs.

Women can start looking like men: growing beards, going bald, voice breaking - while their menstrual cycle changes or stops, and the clitoris enlarges.

Steroid abuse is particularly risky for teenagers, because it forces the body rapidly to adulthood, bones stop growing - permanently - and they reach puberty early.

Adolescents--growth halted prematurely through premature skeletal maturation and accelerated puberty changes.

And of course, steroid injecting carries all the other risks associated with other injecting drug use, such as infection with HIV, and hepatitis B or hepatitis C.

with all of this said, i would jist like to say that all people who use or have used steroids are simply lazy cheaters.

Im kinda surprised how everyone reacted to this guys post.

I do hope everyone knows that everything this guy said is potentially true.

They definately can kill you.

Some people definately take them cause they are lazy. Some if not most definately take them cause they are impatient, including myself...I did not want to wait 10 frikkin years for what I could do in 2 or 3.

Is it cheating? Depends, do you compete in an event or sport that prohibits them in the rules? If so...of course you are..thats common sense.

Do people get roid rage? Well its a fact that increased testosterone can be linked with increased aggression. Certainly if one doenst have the psychological power to control themselves, ya one could get what some would call roid rage.

The sides he listed are all posible. Most are extreme cases with misuse, but its not like he is making it all up. I dont agree with his statistics though.

And ya, if you share needles you can get the diseases he mentioned.

Just curious why everyone is flipping out? I hope everyone does realise this is potentially all true.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    CAPS...

KETTLE, MEET MR. BLACK. NOW STFU.

~SC~
    LMFAO hahahahahahhah

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Dont mind Billy. He is gay.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I bet you he got his "steroid information" from flex magazine!

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    BB, I think everyone knows the possibilities that are involved in this. And although I don't know the extent of your EMS knowledge, I know you've got enough to know a lotta the pathophysiology of disease and disease processes.

But, I think it was more in the presentation. I could walk in to a room with many of these same folks, say something like, "Hey guys, you do know the dangers involved in all of this." and all would probably be cool. It'd probably start an in depth discussion, or at least some form of discussion if there were any beer around.....

Or, I could walk into a room with the same guys and say "Hey dumbasses, you realize you're gonna grow man boobs & kill yourselves. Don't you morons know anything???". I might get a few swings in, but eventually, the laws of averages would take over, and force = mass X acceleration.

I've been around here enough, and been on other boards enough, to know that most of the regulars, and those with some knowledge, try to ensure that folks know the processes involved. They try to educate on the potential sides and drug interactions. Get some of these folks takin' Vitamin V, have a bout of angina, & watch things go to hell in a handbasket with that first dose of NTG.

Am I cheating in my job as a Paramedic by takin' AAS? I don't think so. Hell, I don't even use pins from the rig. My job & my training are separate, and will remain as such.

Am I more aggressive due to AAS? I have actually been told that I'm naturally agressive, & what's funny is that the only time someone's commented on my agressiveness has been when I was off cycle & had been for over a year. I really pay attention to how my body reacts, so as long as I'm mindful, and aware, I feel that I'm doin' ok.

Be careful out there!

BigPancho

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPancho
    BB, I think everyone knows the possibilities that are involved in this. And although I don't know the extent of your EMS knowledge, I know you've got enough to know a lotta the pathophysiology of disease and disease processes.

But, I think it was more in the presentation. I could walk in to a room with many of these same folks, say something like, "Hey guys, you do know the dangers involved in all of this." and all would probably be cool. It'd probably start an in depth discussion, or at least some form of discussion if there were any beer around.....

Or, I could walk into a room with the same guys and say "Hey dumbasses, you realize you're gonna grow man boobs & kill yourselves. Don't you morons know anything???". I might get a few swings in, but eventually, the laws of averages would take over, and force = mass X acceleration.

I've been around here enough, and been on other boards enough, to know that most of the regulars, and those with some knowledge, try to ensure that folks know the processes involved. They try to educate on the potential sides and drug interactions. Get some of these folks takin' Vitamin V, have a bout of angina, & watch things go to hell in a handbasket with that first dose of NTG.

Am I cheating in my job as a Paramedic by takin' AAS? I don't think so. Hell, I don't even use pins from the rig. My job & my training are separate, and will remain as such.

Am I more aggressive due to AAS? I have actually been told that I'm naturally agressive, & what's funny is that the only time someone's commented on my agressiveness has been when I was off cycle & had been for over a year. I really pay attention to how my body reacts, so as long as I'm mindful, and aware, I feel that I'm doin' ok.

Be careful out there!

BigPancho

Very good post.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Because he's stating the obvious is a negative manner, however one would have to be a complete f*cking dumbass (such as the IQ of the thread-starter himself) to suffer any ill consequences as listed, and the "cheating" idea is whack as well. Most, if not all, of the "sides" as he listed are media over-blown and can be/are kept at bay w/proper pre-cautions, check ups, etc. So, it was a slippery slope statement and very juvenile in presentation.

If presented differently w/out the "f*ck you all" attitude, perhaps it would have been accepted differently, however that is far from the case.

Just as alcohol can kill, so can cigarettes, but again, that's COMMON KNOWLEDGE and is indicative of receiving nothing but a "F*CKING DUH" as a response.

Not sure what else anyone would have expected.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Im kinda surprised how everyone reacted to this guys post.

I do hope everyone knows that everything this guy said is potentially true.

They definately can kill you.

Some people definately take them cause they are lazy. Some if not most definately take them cause they are impatient, including myself...I did not want to wait 10 frikkin years for what I could do in 2 or 3.

Is it cheating? Depends, do you compete in an event or sport that prohibits them in the rules? If so...of course you are..thats common sense.

Do people get roid rage ? Well its a fact that increased testosterone can be linked with increased aggression. Certainly if one doenst have the psychological power to control themselves, ya one could get what some would call roid rage.

The sides he listed are all posible. Most are extreme cases with misuse, but its not like he is making it all up. I dont agree with his statistics though.

And ya, if you share needles you can get the diseases he mentioned.

Just curious why everyone is flipping out? I hope everyone does realise this is potentially all true.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    from now on, you should only sit in an erganomic chair with a bowl of organic vegitables... wouldn't want to hurt yourself!
    lol...don't forget the organic muesli...and organic stone ground soya-milk

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    We are 'flipping out'... because the dude pissed on our intelligence.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    everyone flipped cuz the dudes intentions were to be a homo

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    everyone flipped cuz we hate assholes!!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Shit Ive been a cheater my whole life, taken the easy way out many times and cheat on my taxes every year, shit if I didnt cheat I would have never graduated, so tell me something I dont know!!!!

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member

You Are the man

I didn't ban him, but the avatar was courtesy of good old ~SC~ .

Bring it, and bring it hard, or find yourself/pants down/gettin' whipped in my A.R. yard.

~SC~

The man that this guy loves...............watch out swole hes behind you!!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Damn.....

I havent used steroids ....probably wont im doing fine naturally rite now....strength is gr8 but Fvcking size wont come

steroids are not thaaaaat bad......steroid related death were smth like 450 last year or they year b4 probably ppl mixing with rec. drugs , wrong info , wrong doses, etc.........
    somking kills millions , drinking contributes to alot of death too....so y didnt they ban smoking ? or drinking? y didnt they allow weed? its not as bad as they tell ya.......the weed and shit...probably to fund the war on drugs so that those politicians can rip more money off us....steroids?...damn who knows? afraid that theyll be 260 pounders walking in the street maybe?
    they wouldnt know jackshit bout steroid the people that banned them are probably a bunch of rich ****er that sit on their asses smoking cigars and drinking wine no offense 3vandoo haha jk.....make their little calls to make sure theyre gonna get their next 100 grand this week..........they dont know how bodybuilders thnk how much dedication we put into this....and those dumb ****s in the end just say ohh its cuz of their steroids..... and i have been accused of steroid LOL and im only 190lbs........f nething they should be controlled....not b4 21.....i pass a test bout the roids...pct...etc....and then ur free to take them or not to take them.......its ur body and u dont harm ne1 else so ytf should they care???.....as for the sports.....is it considered cheating?YES...do the owners and viewers want steroids in the game?YES did the ratings go up?YES did more people watch ?YES maguire hit more home runs....olympians got freakier rating went up....every1s happy......so even the top ones want steroids in the game...but for some reason they banned them i think its money.....JMO.....
    it doesnt make sense....u can kill urself with smoking...excessive drinking......but a tiny risk of dying that probably wont even happen if wut i suggeseted (controlling them) happened.....from steroids and theyre there to help you not to destroy ur lungs .stomach, blah blah blah etc......and there is no second hand GYNO lol the only person u r hamring ...if u wanna call it that is urself......
    it doesnt make sense to me in neway........dont believe me?
    read bout steroids...and read bout smoking and drinking..read bout there death....
    did u ever hear man kills 4 on highway due to steroid high?appartment on fire cuz man was drunk and left his steroids burninig lol
    nope all u hear is steroids are the worst thing in the world......wose than bin laden and theyre going to kill u its all crap.....im horny 2day

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    D@mn this bastard trigerred my roid rage preety bad, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ticboy is offline Junior Member
    If this guy feels so strongly about it, I would advise him to go to the most hardcore local Gym in his vicinity an call the biggest guy there a Stupid lazy cheater.

I mean you have to stand up for your beliefs.

FVCKING CHEATERS

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Because he's stating the obvious is a negative manner, however one would have to be a complete f*cking dumbass (such as the IQ of the thread-starter himself) to suffer any ill consequences as listed, and the "cheating" idea is whack as well. Most, if not all, of the "sides" as he listed are media over-blown and can be/are kept at bay w/proper pre-cautions, check ups, etc. So, it was a slippery slope statement and very juvenile in presentation.

If presented differently w/out the "f*ck you all" attitude, perhaps it would have been accepted differently, however that is far from the case.

Just as alcohol can kill, so can cigarettes, but again, that's COMMON KNOWLEDGE and is indicative of receiving nothing but a "F*CKING DUH" as a response.

Not sure what else anyone would have expected.

~SC~

Yep.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    FVCKING CHEATERS

I think your words are so big because your biceps are so small little man..

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I think your words are so big because your biceps are so small little man..
    10inches are not small BITCH!!!!

HATER!!!!

RA
    I stand corrected.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    why in the world would anyone ever take steroids . you guys must be crazy. paying for steroids is like paying to kill yourself. dont you know what steroids do to people. they make you agressive and tons of other harmful things can take place. i personaly think the reason why people take steroids is because they are lazy and dont want to have to work to get big muscles like everyone else. they jist say, i dont wana work hard, like everyone else, i wana cheat, then they go and buy some steroids. dont you know that steroids can kill you.
    this is not meant to be a flame, and i hope you guys dont get all mad from your roid rage , but its the truth. have you not herd the facts about steroids, you need a perscription to get them for a reason, because there harful. Typical problems you will find in people who abuse anabolic steroids include liver tumors and cancer, jaundice (yellow skin from liver failure), retention of fluid, high blood pressure, heart attacks and strokes, increases in LDL (dangerous form of cholesterol), kidney cancer, acne and trembling.

Men may find their testes shrink, sperm count falls with increase of infertility, their hair falls out, breasts start to develop, and prostate cancer becomes more likely. More than half of body-builder sterod abusers will typically experience enlarged breasts and shrunken male organs.

Women can start looking like men: growing beards, going bald, voice breaking - while their menstrual cycle changes or stops, and the clitoris enlarges.

Steroid abuse is particularly risky for teenagers, because it forces the body rapidly to adulthood, bones stop growing - permanently - and they reach puberty early.

Adolescents--growth halted prematurely through premature skeletal maturation and accelerated puberty changes.

And of course, steroid injecting carries all the other risks associated with other injecting drug use, such as infection with HIV, and hepatitis B or hepatitis C.

with all of this said, i would jist like to say that all people who use or have used steroids are simply lazy cheaters.
    WELL WELL WEL ,,Look out it’s a misinformed public preacher, this would be like me going to a football forum and telling them how to play football I have no clue so I would KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT and leave it to the ppl that do,,, I think most ppl have already covered what I wanted to say so well done chaps,,, as for steroid cheaters if I hear that one more time I think I will scream hang on that is one more time.. AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRARARARRARARARARARRARAAR DIE
    S.P.G

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    ....You fail o realize the power of the....'DARK SIDE'....
    HA, HA, YES, YES, TOTALY...

decadbal is offline Banned
    i love it when swole is like..............."caps"... best part of the thread.. and yea, steroids ar for cheaters... shame on you all... you bunch of tiny nut having, heart disease wantin rapists.

haha

juicyr6 is offline Junior Member
    shit anything to an extreme could kill...sh*t too much water to quick could kill you too.

btw billy, lazy is one thing, impatient is another...if one is trully lazy, steroids wont do much, cause u still need dedication to get ur a$$ up and go to the gym, as well as cooking your meals too...so in fact his previous statement that: "the reason why people take steroids is because they are lazy and dont want to have to work to get big muscles " iis completelly wrong. yes i do agree with you a lot of people are impatient, but lets not confuse lazy with impatient!

also the cheating part. it is only cheating if u compete in an event or sport who prohibits the rules. well i'm sure his post wasnt addressed to the people that compete and are eliminated cause the staff made the rules ilegall.
    most members here dont compete so i dont think he/she/it whatever was refering to most the members here. i think he was talking more out of a morality point of view.

yes its a fact that test increase agressiveness. but guess what else increases aggresiveness : a cheating girlfriend! and i suppose you dont hear about bad cases of "girlfriend rage". lets not blame the so called roid rage on steroids, but instead lets blame it on a weak character of the one that can't have self control and does not know how to deal with a situation.

about sharing the needles...well yeah thats self explanatory, steroids got nothing to do with diseases one could get from sharing needles, lack of common sense of a character and stupidity will get u diseases from sharing a needle. a buddy of mine ended up in the hospital with and infection on his right glute, which he had to get imediate surgery. why did he get the infection, he used the same needle 6 times, most people right away started blaming the steroids (ignorant people of course). its wasnt the steroids fault that he used the same needle 6 times!

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    you're just mad cause unleashed the test fury, screwed your girlfriend and threw it in her butt.

This made me laugh out loud...........

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    I'd seriously like to know how you catch HIV or Hepatitus viruses from injecting, if your not sharing needles like drug addicts?? Is there something im missing here?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by mick-g
    Is there something im missing here?
    No, there was something that rainbow brite was missing.

A brain.

~SC~

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I think that dude is upset because when he was eating his girl out he noticed some white stuff and after pushing his girls for the answere he found out he has been munching on a juicers pct clomid cum shot for 15 minutes.

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    It's not he's fault. His parents had the same last name before they got married.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by USN DV
    It's not he's fault. His parents had the same last name before they got married.

that must be a comon thing among his ancestors. like the pharaos of egypt the redneck version

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Notice his Gay Pride Avatar..... Should tell him that Aids kills quicker than steroids .

why in the world would anyone ever take steroids. you guys must be crazy. paying for steroids is like paying to kill yourself. dont you know what steroids do to people. they make you agressive and tons of other harmful things can take place. i personaly think the reason why people take steroids is because they are lazy and dont want to have to work to get big muscles like everyone else. they jist say, i dont wana work hard, like everyone else, i wana cheat, then they go and buy some steroids. dont you know that steroids can kill you.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i love it when swole is like..............."caps"... best part of the thread.. and yea, steroids ar for cheaters... shame on you all... you bunch of tiny nut having, heart disease wantin rapists.

haha

agreed with SwoleCat and CAPS... thats just fukin HILARIOUS...

but I have to disagree with the tiny nut having... everything else is true.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i carn't believe this thread is still going

what a tool that guy was

candyman md is offline Junior Member

Lazy???

I was away for a couple of days so I am just now reading this pathetic thread. I tell myself every day how lazy I am while I at the gym for 30 min on the G*d D**m treadmill at 5:30 am and then go off to hit the iron for 60 min taking only 60 seconds rest between sets. Not to mention while all my boyz drink all week and eat pizza all weekend, I take one day to cheat on my diet. All this is done wether I am on of off. Taking juice takes discipline! BB takes discipline! Intensity+ Diet+Hard Training= One badd body. Juice only works whe taken right! Donkeys, like this thread starter are to stupid to know the truth! Anybody can take AD 50's for 30 days and gain 25lbs of water and fat and walk around telling everybody how hard they work out! Please, learn the facts before you say something STUPID! Juicer 4 life!

Quote Originally Posted by candyman md
    I was away for a couple of days so I am just now reading this pathetic thread. I tell myself every day how lazy I am while I at the gym for 30 min on the G*d D**m treadmill at 5:30 am and then go off to hit the iron for 60 min taking only 60 seconds rest between sets. Not to mention while all my boyz drink all week and eat pizza all weekend, I take one day to cheat on my diet. All this is done wether I am on of off. Taking juice takes discipline! BB takes discipline! Intensity+ Diet+Hard Training= One badd body. Juice only works whe taken right! Donkeys, like this thread starter are to stupid to know the truth! Anybody can take AD 50's for 30 days and gain 25lbs of water and fat and walk around telling everybody how hard they work out! Please, learn the facts before you say something STUPID! Juicer 4 life!
    CHEATER!!MUWHAHAHAHA JK

Well after thinking bout it its not his fault!! yeah its not..... it's the media's fault they banned steroids and fooled the people into thinking theyre bad just like all the other false info and stereotyping its crap.......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information