Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    plumpbiceps is offline Banned

Angry steroid users=cheaters

why in the world would anyone ever take steroids . you guys must be crazy. paying for steroids is like paying to kill yourself. dont you know what steroids do to people. they make you agressive and tons of other harmful things can take place. i personaly think the reason why people take steroids is because they are lazy and dont want to have to work to get big muscles like everyone else. they jist say, i dont wana work hard, like everyone else, i wana cheat, then they go and buy some steroids. dont you know that steroids can kill you.
    this is not meant to be a flame, and i hope you guys dont get all mad from your roid rage , but its the truth. have you not herd the facts about steroids, you need a perscription to get them for a reason, because there harful. Typical problems you will find in people who abuse anabolic steroids include liver tumors and cancer, jaundice (yellow skin from liver failure), retention of fluid, high blood pressure, heart attacks and strokes, increases in LDL (dangerous form of cholesterol), kidney cancer, acne and trembling.

Men may find their testes shrink, sperm count falls with increase of infertility, their hair falls out, breasts start to develop, and prostate cancer becomes more likely. More than half of body-builder sterod abusers will typically experience enlarged breasts and shrunken male organs.

Women can start looking like men: growing beards, going bald, voice breaking - while their menstrual cycle changes or stops, and the clitoris enlarges.

Steroid abuse is particularly risky for teenagers, because it forces the body rapidly to adulthood, bones stop growing - permanently - and they reach puberty early.

Adolescents--growth halted prematurely through premature skeletal maturation and accelerated puberty changes.

And of course, steroid injecting carries all the other risks associated with other injecting drug use, such as infection with HIV, and hepatitis B or hepatitis C.

with all of this said, i would jist like to say that all people who use or have used steroids are simply lazy cheaters.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    all i can say is **** OFF

you have no clue what your going on about

do some ****ing research not ****ing media hype then come back and we can talk

120 pound soking wet and wearing boot's with a pocket full of change

chris2wire is offline Member
    Youre completely right.

Just like how people who get lasik on their eyes are cheaters to. Be a man and wear glasses!!!! Right?

Moron.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Ok... thanks for sharing your opinions. As for being a cheater... that I am not. I already achieved what I could naturally, and decided that I wanted more than that. But thanks again for sharing your theories....

FLOo is offline Associate Member
    haha

kstone6tb is offline Junior Member
    Shit, here we go...

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by plumpbiceps
    why in the world would anyone ever take steroids . you guys must be crazy. paying for steroids is like paying to kill yourself. dont you know what steroids do to people. they make you agressive and tons of other harmful things can take place. i personaly think the reason why people take steroids is because they are lazy and dont want to have to work to get big muscles like everyone else. they jist say, i dont wana work hard, like everyone else, i wana cheat, then they go and buy some steroids. dont you know that steroids can kill you.
    this is not meant to be a flame, and i hope you guys dont get all mad from your roid rage , but its the truth. have you not herd the facts about steroids, you need a perscription to get them for a reason, because there harful. Typical problems you will find in people who abuse anabolic steroids include liver tumors and cancer, jaundice (yellow skin from liver failure), retention of fluid, high blood pressure, heart attacks and strokes, increases in LDL (dangerous form of cholesterol), kidney cancer, acne and trembling.

Men may find their testes shrink, sperm count falls with increase of infertility, their hair falls out, breasts start to develop, and prostate cancer becomes more likely. More than half of body-builder sterod abusers will typically experience enlarged breasts and shrunken male organs.

Women can start looking like men: growing beards, going bald, voice breaking - while their menstrual cycle changes or stops, and the clitoris enlarges.

Steroid abuse is particularly risky for teenagers, because it forces the body rapidly to adulthood, bones stop growing - permanently - and they reach puberty early.

Adolescents--growth halted prematurely through premature skeletal maturation and accelerated puberty changes.

And of course, steroid injecting carries all the other risks associated with other injecting drug use, such as infection with HIV, and hepatitis B or hepatitis C.

with all of this said, i would jist like to say that all people who use or have used steroids are simply lazy cheaters.
    I bet this guy got picked on a lot in school. here to you

chris dawg is offline New Member

you're misinformed

Notice you said "people who abuse steroids ". Like any other drug problems can occur if a drug is misused. From what I've seen,the people on this board care very much about their health and do as much as possible to use steroids in a safe manner. Hey look at arnold, he's still doing good for himself.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    do you take anything other than water and meat???????????

i say if you do ............ you cheat.........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I agree people have their own opinions on steroid use but next time just keep that one to yourself bro.

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    Yup, that's me..... a Crazy, Lazy, Cheater......

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Welcome

plumpbiceps-->

Ok.... he's trying to stir the pot. Please, let's keep the flaming to a minimum. All I can say is this guys in for some major verbal abuse...

Do you feel we don't know anything about anabolic steroids bro? We haven't just joined steroid school like you just have by the sounds of it

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    ignorance must be bliss .. you obviously have no knowlege of steroids . but what the media tells you.. you are right to have your opinoin, and i could care less, but then you say your not trying to flame, but go ahead and tell us, we are prolly going to get mad because of roid rage .. i would love to bounce my knuckles off of your head repeatedly, stupidity and ignorance seem to go hand and hand.. not only that, you are probably just a big pussy who is going to post this one time, and never post again because you wouldnt know how to defend your point. you are weak minded and obviously let someone else tell you how to think, which means you probably are too lazy to achieve the physical goals you want to accomplish. Hope you get your ass whooped soon.

roger24 is offline Banned
    this is crazy, plumpbiceps, your a total moron.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Did you get your information from a news guy behind a desk? You seemingly are uneducated in this field. Bye now. Ban this Muther Fukker!

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    ignorance must be bliss .. you obviously have no knowlege of steroids. but what the media tells you.. you are right to have your opinoin, and i could care less, but then you say your not trying to flame, but go ahead and tell us, we are prolly going to get mad because of roid rage.. i would love to bounce my knuckles off of your head repeatedly, stupidity and ignorance seem to go hand and hand.. not only that, you are probably just a big pussy who is going to post this one time, and never post again because you wouldnt know how to defend your point. you are weak minded and obviously let someone else tell you how to think, which means you probably are too lazy to achieve the physical goals you want to accomplish. Hope you get your ass whooped soon.
    nicely said bro!

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    you're just mad cause unleashed the test fury, screwed your girlfriend and threw it in her butt.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Ummmm....ok. So why are you here? You might actually learn something here that you wouldn't learn from the media.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I wonder if this guy would run off at the trap if we were all sitting in the same room. Something tells me he wouldn't. You have to love ignorant POS that hide behind their keyboard.

BigPancho is offline Associate Member

Funny, did you write this for your junior high newsletter?

I think that if you actually did some research, instead of regurgitating the same BS that the news media spits out, then you'd find that most here are against those using AAS until reaching their natural limits.

Those who use AAS also tend to work HARDER in the gym than those who don't. I've said it before, & I'll say it again. There are no magic pills or shots. AAS compounds merely add to the building materials that are available in the body, when the body cannot produce it in quantities to produce further gains.

And you're right, there's a host of problems that can occur from people who ABUSE anabolics. If you've done any research on this, do a search on "Natural Selection". Survival of the fittest. All that good stuff.

AAS useage, as from what I've noticed on this and other boards, is not encouraged. Information is provided to those who are genuinely interested and show themselves mature enough to make informed decisions. I would love to see the day that they are accepted by the community as a whole, and available for procurement by prescription. Then, maybe more individuals would be able to do things safer, complete with regular blood work and testing. Until then, why don't you take your "holier than thou" attitude & work to be a part of the solution? You're really quick to bash those who have chosen this lifestyle, but you still don't "get it".

Show me someone that busts their butt in the gym, makes the sacrifices that I make in the gym and at the kitchen table every day, & I'll show you dedication. When I decided to get my fat ass back into this game, I was a walkin' time bomb. 260lbs on a 5'7" frame. Bodyfat greater than 35%, easy.

Now, I'm 200# even, bodyfat around 22% or so, shooting for 12-15% bodyfat so I can do this as safely as possible. I've done it before, know the risks, and know what needs to be done to get it done.

So, don't preach to me about how much of a cheater I am. You can slam me for my choices if you want, but to say that I cheat and take shortcuts is a lie, and one that I doubt you would be willing to repeat in my presence.

BigPancho

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    did you know that more people die every year from over using/abusing tylenol than anabolic steroid use ? how bout smoking? do u smoke? drink? im sure you probably do some moderate drinking... the key is moderation buddy. anything that you abuse will harm you eventually, and honestly steroids can be used in pretty large amounts safely.
    i just think this dude is pissed off because he knows he wants to be bigger but he doesnt have the guts to do the juice. do some research man, dont listen to all those skinny little bitches on the news that just envy us for working so hard and having lots of discipline and dedication.. steroids are not cheating and thats the bottom line.

from now on, you should only sit in an erganomic chair with a bowl of organic vegitables... wouldn't want to hurt yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    from now on, you should only sit in an erganomic chair with a bowl of organic vegitables... wouldn't want to hurt yourself!
    your just too funny whore master

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Why in Gods name are you guys even wasting your time arguing with this Tool? Seriously, this is what he wants and you guys are feeding right into it. Let him be. He will be banned soon enough...

mtown is offline Junior Member
    ha ha! that was a nice waste of time reading that horse shit post...let me get back to my injection!!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Why in Gods name are you guys even wasting your time arguing with this Tool? Seriously, this is what he wants and you guys are feeding right into it. Let him be. He will be banned soon enough...
    You posted to...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'll move this to the Lounge, as it's evident that the said thread-starter cannot follow the forum directions and post in the appropriate forum.

This has nothing to do w/asking questions ABOUT AAS.

It's juvenile/opinionated bullshit.

Carry on, the simplicity of thinking that the thread-starter has exhibited insults basically anyone with an AVERAGE IQ, but oh well.

~SC~

wow... look at all the people reading this thread.... while your here....
    my workout partner got us matching workout outfits...

...not even worth it...

....You fail o realize the power of the....'DARK SIDE'....

smiler is offline Senior Member
    actually i do lie, cheat and steal, well exept when it comes to gear use...dont lie about it...never stole any...and in fact i dont compete at all so i guess i dont cheat at it, um what was your point?

While you're at it plumpbiceps, throw up a picture of yourself.

All that talk, you must look like that of a Roman God!!!

Can't wait to see.

(They love call-outs!!!!!!)

~SC~

plumpbiceps is offline Banned
    im not going to stay and prove my point, here i am, ooo and by the way, i can see your roid rage is starting to kick in, ha ha ha. anyway mates, i dont have to prove my point, the facts do, steroids kill you and have side effects, did you guys even know that steroids can have side affects, well i do, and anyone who uses them are lazy cheaters, who like to harm there bodies. in other words, total morons.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    wow... look at all the people reading this thread.... while your here....
    my workout partner got us matching workout outfits...

thats hot....where did you get those WORKOUT-BOYS.COM???

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    im not going to stay and prove my point, here i am, ooo and by the way, i can see your roid rage is starting to kick in, ha ha ha. anyway mates, i dont have to prove my point, the facts do, steroids kill you and have side effects, did you guys even know that steroids can have side affects, well i do, and anyone who uses them are lazy cheaters, who like to harm there bodies. in other words, total morons.

steroid 's have side affect's shit i dien't know that i'am going to have to stop taking them

thanx for the advice bro

thanks... let's start a add 3 words thread... let me start...

this guy's gay.

CAPS...

im not going to stay and prove my point

BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO POINT, SO YOU ARE UNABLE TO PROVE ANYTHING.

YOU HAVE AN OPINION, AND OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES, EVERYBODY HAS ONE.

, here i am, ooo and by the way, i can see your roid rage is starting to kick in, ha ha ha.

YEAH, THAT'S MATURE. YOU'RE ONLY SHOWING YOUR IGNORANCE MORE AND MORE WHEN YOU SAY THINGS LIKE THIS.

anyway mates, i dont have to prove my point

AGAIN, YOU DON'T HAVE ONE.

, the facts do

OF WHICH YOU HAVE NONE OF, NOR KNOW NONE OF. WHAT ABOUT FACTS THAT STEROIDS ARE USED FOR MEDICINAL PURPOSES, AND THE FACT THAT HRT IS A MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR BUSINESS THAT IS TOTALLY LEGAL AND HELPS MILLIONS? HUH?? WHAT'S THAT? I CAN'T HEAR YA SON, SPEAK UP........CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE??

, steroids kill you and have side effects

SO DOES BEING DROPPED ON YOUR HEAD REPEATEDLY AS A KID, SUCH AS IS THE CASE W/YOU.

, did you guys even know that steroids can have side affects

DID YOU KNOW CIGARETTES, ALCOHOL, AND DROPPING OUT OF SCHOOL LIKE YOU HAVE DONE, ALL HAVE SIDES AS WELL? GET REAL.........

, well i do, and anyone who uses them are lazy cheaters, who like to harm there bodies

IT'S THEIR, NOT THERE.......

. in other words, total morons

YES, YOU CANNOT SPELL, NOR DO YOU MAKE ANY SENSE, SO YOU ARE INDEED A MORON. .
    KETTLE, MEET MR. BLACK. NOW STFU.

~SC~

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    thanks... let's start a add 3 words thread... let me start...

this guy's gay.
    and swallows too.

BigPancho

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information