BigJames is offline Senior Member

Mike Matarazzo's Health Issues

You guys heard about, read about Mike Matarazo's recent health issues? He underwent triploe bypass heart surgery a while back and in the latest issue of Flex Mag he has an update and an interview in which he blames is decline on "chemicals" he has used throughout his career. He mentions steroids specicially. Any one have thoughts on this?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    craziest calves in bb'ing.

dude was never fully up to par with the competition. That said of course without reading the article, but sadly enough when these dudes look back on the drug use that they at the time were fully aware of potential health risks, can still go ahead and "blame" the gear.

I dunno, all around just a negative thing, something I try not to concern myself with.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Very sad.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    When these guys talk about their drug use you have to realise the amount of gear their taking, including rec drugs, pain killers to keep up their routines etc... the list is endless. I read somewhere in the last few year's that to even hope to get into Mr O's top ten line up your talking about a drug bill of close to $100K per annum. You have to put these things into perspective before concerning yourself with our steroid cycles.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    When these guys talk about their drug use you have to realise the amount of gear their taking, including rec drugs, pain killers to keep up their routines etc... the list is endless. I read somewhere in the last few year's that to even hope to get into Mr O's top ten line up your talking about a drug bill of close to $100K per annum. You have to put these things into perspective before concerning yourself with our steroid cycles.
    wow. and i thought my steroid cycle were expensive. i probably spend $3000 a year. of course i'm also not on massive amounts of gh either though.

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    When these guys talk about their drug use you have to realise the amount of gear their taking, including rec drugs, pain killers to keep up their routines etc... .
    bro, big time rec drugs...Imagine going into a new city almost every weekend for guest posing and being the center of attention. Then you head out for some partttttttttty! Chicks, some cash, drinks , X, ghb etc etc..You feel like you are on top of the world and invincible.. With that lifestyle inconjuction with steroid use it is bound to catch up..

I read somewhere in the last few year's that to even hope to get into Mr O's top ten line up your talking about a drug bill of close to $100K per annum. You have to put these things into perspective before concerning yourself with our steroid cycles.
    Funny thing is ........They can't even expense thier drugs for tax purposes LMAO!!!

Where did you read 100k? Just curious..

icewind is offline Associate Member

I agree...

but at the same time it's really dumb...

i mean...taking 4-5 compunds at a time and at extreme dosages and then they blame it on the "chemicals"?

what the hell do you expect ?!??

wtf?

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper1968
    Funny thing is ........They can't even expense thier drugs for tax purposes LMAO!!!

In truth, they should be able to.

alphaman is offline Member
    You put a 100k worth of anything in your body in a year's time, and it will fukk you up.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by icewind
    I agree...

but at the same time it's really dumb...

i mean...taking 4-5 compunds at a time and at extreme dosages and then they blame it on the "chemicals"?

what the hell do you expect ?!??

wtf?
    Exactly...it is not the chemicals...it is the user. I guess these guys just want something to blame for their situation. Once they die though it leaves it to the public to blame steroids ...I hear that Tom Prince is also blaming his chemical usage for his current situation.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Read it on www.getbig.com a few years back. Don't ask me to find the article, it was too far back.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, big time rec drugs...Imagine going into a new city almost every weekend for guest posing and being the center of attention. Then you head out for some partttttttttty! Chicks, some cash, drinks , X, ghb etc etc..You feel like you are on top of the world and invincible.. With that lifestyle inconjuction with steroid use it is bound to catch up..
    i really dont see why they would use rec drugs. and to be honest its kind of hard to be mr. o if u were to be partying like u said with x, and booze and shit. they are extremly dedicated to what they do and i dont think they would screw it up to roll a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    i really dont see why they would use rec drugs. and to be honest its kind of hard to be mr. o if u were to be partying like u said with x, and booze and shit. they are extremly dedicated to what they do and i dont think they would screw it up to roll a few times.
    It is not fair to mention anyone in particular but it has gone on and continues to...

Read it on www.getbig.com a few years back. Don't ask me to find the article, it was too far back.
    Thanks bro...I will check it out..

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    You put a 100k worth of anything in your body in a year's time, and it will fukk you up.
    unless you are on extreme makeover

Thread Information