Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Eww, twat was gross. Like the bebe ripped shirt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails American women VS the world-dsc00961.jpg  

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    YES!!! I can't be the only person who watches TeleLatino and doesn't speak a word of Spanish. Even the newscaster ladies are 20-something hotties.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    Personally I think Italian women are very attractive...you ever watch some of those Italian TV shows, the women are all amazing!

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    You are all very shallow, and these women you are posting are not much better, letting people take photos of them just because they are hot. I would like you all to post the names and address of these girls and I will make it my mission to visit them all and teach them the error of their ways.

oldmanliftr is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldandgrim
    You are all very shallow, and these women you are posting are not much better, letting people take photos of them just because they are hot. I would like you all to post the names and address of these girls and I will make it my mission to visit them all and teach them the error of their ways.
    I also want those numbers and body measurements for science.

I would like to give those girls a tounge lashing.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    YES!!! I can't be the only person who watches TeleLatino and doesn't speak a word of Spanish. Even the newscaster ladies are 20-something hotties.

LMFAO, I do that shit too. I have not a f-ing clue what she is saying but I day dream of the possibilities
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Its real hard to argue with Johan on this one, those Swedish women are gorgeous and they look like they are you everyday girls to me. Meaning i don't see alot of makeup and someone trying to look hot, they just happen to be hot naturally.

Thanks Johan *wipes tear from eye*

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    *Drool*

eva 4tw!

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll tell you what. I've been all over Europe and the Americas (North and South) and I have found the best looking women come from the Netherlands, Maastricht in particular. I don't know if it is the water, or maybe it's the fact that everyone there rides a bike, but there are like 1% ugly chicks and 99% hotness. Even the women over 40 are fukable, no bag required! And weed is legal there also! What more could you ask for?!

If you have been there, you know my words to be truth. It is heaven on earth for single men, and hell on earth for the rest of us.

Rider is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    My ex gf is a true Turkish girl and I believe she stands a good example. At least for my taste......
    Alevok is that your gf?? Fabulous!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    swedish girls. Not models or anything just avarage girls that has posted pics on the swedish "hotornot".

man I love scandinavia

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    I'll tell you what. I've been all over Europe and the Americas (North and South) and I have found the best looking women come from the Netherlands, Maastricht in particular. I don't know if it is the water, or maybe it's the fact that everyone there rides a bike, but there are like 1% ugly chicks and 99% hotness. Even the women over 40 are fukable, no bag required! And weed is legal there also! What more could you ask for?!

If you have been there, you know my words to be truth. It is heaven on earth for single men, and hell on earth for the rest of us.
    Sounds like next years vacation spot to me...that gives me a year to talk the wifey into seperate vacations. Or better yet, a 3-some

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    When I get back to school (at UC Santa Barbara) I will post some pics of the choice girls from there and you will vote for the US hands down after that.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho77
    When I get back to school (at UC Santa Barbara) I will post some pics of the choice girls from there and you will vote for the US hands down after that.
    Can't wait brutha...

alevok Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider
    Alevok is that your gf?? Fabulous!
    she is my ex gf bro. But I see her time to time when its her turn, u know what I mean......

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information