ya_man is offline Member

Question sliced finger/tendon...mid cyc

hey guys, i sliced the middle finger open yesterday at work. the cut is right on the nuckle and there is a chance that i may have hit a tendon....im in my 3rd week of var and clen , and things are lookin great....

i will have this bandage on for 2 days, then just stitches for the remaining 10 days. What should i do?...carry on with light training until this is all over with....go heavy with what things i can.....or take 5 or 6 days off?....

its hard for me to grab hold of anything with my right hand, i cant bend the middle finger or else the cut will rip open....suggestions would be much appreciated!
    thanks bros!

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    let your hand recover.... nothing harder than trying to train injured... work out legs and abs, lower back in the meanwhile... 5-6 days may be needed too... your body should react well to some time off... just make sure you are still eating well.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah take the time off, otherwise u'll just further injure urself. dam that shit must of hurt too.

ya_man is offline Member
    yeah it was painfull when the doc had to reopen it after it scabbed....so i should just stay on my 40 mgs of var and also clen ....and have no worries....i do plan on getting my fair share of cardio in!.....legs, abs, lower back, not really much more i could do eh?

Quote Originally Posted by ya_man
    yeah it was painfull when the doc had to reopen it after it scabbed....so i should just stay on my 40 mgs of var and also clen....and have no worries....i do plan on getting my fair share of cardio in!.....legs, abs, lower back, not really much more i could do eh?
    dude, there's still tons you can do... continue the cycle as normal.. train abs, lower back, legs, core training (ball), forearms, cardio... that'll keep you occupied for 5-6 days...

not forearms... sorry, I'm retarded....

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ya_man
    hey guys, i sliced the middle finger open yesterday at work. the cut is right on the nuckle and there is a chance that i may have hit a tendon....im in my 3rd week of var and clen , and things are lookin great....

i will have this bandage on for 2 days, then just stitches for the remaining 10 days. What should i do?...carry on with light training until this is all over with....go heavy with what things i can.....or take 5 or 6 days off?....

its hard for me to grab hold of anything with my right hand, i cant bend the middle finger or else the cut will rip open....suggestions would be much appreciated!
    thanks bros!

GOT PICS?

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX

GOT PICS?
    agreed...lol

ya_man is offline Member
    i'll try and get some....i'll take some progress pics...and post them in a couple days...sound good....
    yeah forearms would be kinda tough to do..hahaha like u mentioned in ur second post!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    NO NO!!! Im talking bout the sliced finger post pics of it.,....

ya_man is offline Member
    i no u were talkin about the finger, i got a huge bandage on it right now, when i get it off tomorrow, i will put some pics up!....i got u boys covered...no worries

Thread Information