Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Happy Friday Everyone

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!! What are your big plans?
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Happy Friday to you too.........My plans are to catch up on some sleep and maybe a little bbq.........how about you?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    still debating,
    first going to bally total fitness to work out.

then probably going to beach days, and hanging with all my drunk friends.
    maybe take home a lady or 2.

how bout yourself?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well the gym, kiddies are going to their moms, and we're finally gonna have our garage sale..... other than that, me, my girl, the tv, and our couch are gonna make up some lost time.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Catch up on my sleep, relax on here and may go out Saturday night. Bit boring really, you?

I have a date Sat Nite, gonna work out and work on my house. I live the exciting life
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

I have a date Sat Nite, gonna work out and work on my house. I live the exciting life
    Wit woo!!! Hope everything goes well! Any pics of the lucky guy?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    sorry about matrix he like's looking at guy's

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    1 hr of cardio...a little sleep before my 10 or 12 hour shift tonite

LOL HMmm NO. He's a nice guy and I enjoy talking to him ... but there's NO potential there. Just better than sitting home on a sat nite . He's been asking me out forever.......I just finally caved!

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    1 hr of cardio...a little sleep before my 10 or 12 hour shift tonite
    Living the high life Nark

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    My boy just got back from Iraq and we are getting all ****ed up!!!! There goes the Diet! Oh well a few beers (more than that most likely)with one of our nations finest!! I feel like my civic duty is to get him ****ed up and laid!!!!

LOL HMmm NO. He's a nice guy and I enjoy talking to him ... but there's NO potential there. Just better than sitting home on a sat nite . He's been asking me out forever.......I just finally caved!
    That's great news...... so than I should'nt stop sending you all thos emails and calling you at all hours and eventaully you'll cave and be mine??? Hell yeah... best news I've heard all week....

Hope ya have some fun this weekend.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I am proposing!

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I took the afternoon off and am heading to the beach soon... the weekend will be a good one!!! other than the fact that I live in Canada where the beaches rest on lakes full of shiet and dead fishes.... but, I'll do my best to make it a great day!!!

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I am proposing!
    Damn man, good luck with that!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    That's great news...... so than I should'nt stop sending you all thos emails and calling you at all hours and eventaully you'll cave and be mine??? Hell yeah... best news I've heard all week....

Hope ya have some fun this weekend.
    LOL I know...you finally wore me down.

Honestly, right now I don't feel like dating anyone. It will be nice to catch a movie...and hang out. I just want to focus on my house and this test and getting out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    I am proposing!
    Now I won't be suprised!!!!

I accept

Dally is offline The Dally Lama

you wanna know why you dont like em? or at least ... "there's no potential"?

cause he's NICE.. .cause he's been buggin you to go out... sounds like a wussy putz who no matter how hard he tries (which pushes you further away) will NEVER score with the CB!!

oh well, better than stayin home....and dont worry, I"M SURE HE'LL PAY for EVERYTHING!

ahhaha

Want do you want in the future Barbi?

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Now I won't be suprised!!!!

I accept
    of course you do lol

LOL You pegged it. I need a man with some balls!!! ya know?? I don't care if he pays or not. I can pay my own way .... thats why I work. But it is better than sitting home alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    you wanna know why you dont like em? or at least ... "there's no potential"?

cause he's NICE.. .cause he's been buggin you to go out... sounds like a wussy putz who no matter how hard he tries (which pushes you further away) will NEVER score with the CB!!

oh well, better than stayin home....and dont worry, I"M SURE HE'LL PAY for EVERYTHING!

ahhaha

LOL I know...you finally wore me down.

Honestly, right now I don't feel like dating anyone. It will be nice to catch a movie...and hang out. I just want to focus on my house and this test and getting out of here.
    Nothing wrong with just hanging out.... hell usually ya end up having more fun that way.

Want do you want in the future Barbi?
    I'm actually studying for the Foreign Service Officer exam and hoping to get hired by the State Department as a Consular Officer. I miss traveling. When I get back from the middle east, Im signing up for a college class in French, just to add to my "skillz".

Nothing wrong with just hanging out.... hell usually ya end up having more fun that way.
    Need to find me a new boytoy however....this lack of SEX is getting TO ME!

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The wife and I are taking my youngest son Austin to see Corrosion of Conformity and Alabama Thunder Pu$$y tonight, then I start working at Club Future, that Fetish club at Underground Atlanta, Saturday night, it should be interesting......

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    can i be your son?

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    can i be your son?

Hell you might as well be, I have 4 children now, and me and the wife are thinking about having another......

It'll be Austin's first concert, so he should have a blast.

Need to find me a new boytoy however....this lack of SEX is getting TO ME!
    Tell me about it!!!! Ever since my girl had her surgeries back in October and the doc changed her hormones AGAIN.... her sex drive is non existent and I'm dieing over here. Last night she was crying saying she wouldn't blame me if I left her because of it, but she hoped i wouldn't. Needless to say I told her I'm not going anywhere...... yeah I'm a softy.

Foreign Service Officer Exam???? Got any good info on that, sounds interesting.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm playing slow pitch softball tonight, working some more on my speaker box i'm making on saturday, drag racing sat night, and then i'm going to put in a horse pit on sunday and hopefully have some time to get a couple games in. i'm going to have some fun this weekend.

Tell me about it!!!! Ever since my girl had her surgeries back in October and the doc changed her hormones AGAIN.... her sex drive is non existent and I'm dieing over here. Last night she was crying saying she wouldn't blame me if I left her because of it, but she hoped i wouldn't. Needless to say I told her I'm not going anywhere...... yeah I'm a softy.

Foreign Service Officer Exam???? Got any good info on that, sounds interesting.
    Check this out..... I see you working here....but the FSO info is also there.

http://www.state.gov/m/ds/career/

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    i just realized how boring my life is

Hey TX.... I posted some pics for you in the Dipping thread

Check this out..... I see you working here....but the FSO info is also there.

http://www.state.gov/m/ds/career/
    Well I'm going law enforcement anyways and my goal was to eventually go Federal anyways.... this does look good and is something I'm interested in. Thanks CB.... I'll def be looking into this.

Pics in the dipping thread... heading that way to check 'em out.

Whats the status of the other thing you PM'd me about TX...i.e. Nav paperwork

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    i just realized how boring my life is
    me too!

All my i's have been dotted, t's have been crossed and turned in.... now I'm just holding my breath and waiting. Thanks for the help.... I made my phone calls, got some letters from certain Naval folks and even got a letter from my Congressman showing his support in the matter....so only time will tell.

Oh I forgot to add.....hoping to run into my ex and his fat cow girlfriend so I can laugh in their faces . Apparently she's decided to stay with him. 5 years of indecisiveness and cheating isn't enough for her. Him cheating on her while she was in TOWN was not enough for her.

Of course I'd probably stay too if I had NO job, NO money, NO car and NO home. They are both pathetic and deserve one another.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Same to you.

I get to go home this weekend!! Yeah!!

Welcome Home MBH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information