Thread: TV Show 30 Days

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member

TV Show 30 Days

Tivo'd this one and watched it last night....anyone else see this complete bullshit??? Once again people are makin steroids out to be some kind of monster. For anyone that didn't see it the premise was:

Guy is 35 fat and eats like shit.
    He goes to a youth clinic and gets perscibed (GH and Test therapy, btw where can I sign up????)
    Also gets told to take up 40 pills a day vitamins, micronutrients etc...
    Starts getting in shape after 2 weeks drops like 10 lbs.
    Doc comes back with abnormal liver functions and he developes a low sperm count.
    He and his wife both freak out and he quits 23 days in.

The thing that pisses me off about the show is, when i get to that age when GH and Test levels are on the decline no ****ing question do I wanna be on that same program. But here another show that making Steroids and GH out to be some kind of Monster that will ruin your life. They showed the wife crying, saying she wants to have more kids, wants him to live.....
    No ****ing shit your sperm count wil decrese while on Test I mean come on!!! Also taking 40 pills a day will elevate liver functions for sure. Just plain old ignorant people making hormone therapy look like radiation poisoning! BTW Bob Cicherillo was his weight trainer!

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Tons of threads about it. How fvcking annoying was the wife? OMG! All she did the whole show was bitch and complain. That guys got bigger problems than his liver and sperm count! But yeah, the attitude towards hgh and test really pissed me off. I didn't even watch the whole thing b/c I just got pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by JdFlex
    Tons of threads about it. How fvcking annoying was the wife? OMG! All she did the whole show was bitch and complain. That guys got bigger problems than his liver and sperm count!
    I was thikning the same thing, the whole time I wanted to punch her in the face. That guy was so whipped too, pathetic.

Thread Information