PrimoPup is offline Associate Member

•Mudda Fuggin Punks•

Today i had to do a photo shoot for a private customer of his motorcycle at Castle Island. Well since it was such a nice day here about 95° i figured that i would take my wife and my 8 month old son with me. After the shoot was done we were walking back to our Nissan Pathfinder and all of a sudden 2 Fargin Black Punks come out of no were, One pulsl out a knife and tells me to hand of the camera gear.
    ( My Camera is a Canon 1dsMKII worth $7,900.00 and i had with me 2 lenses a Canon 35MM F1.4 worth $1,200.00 and a Canon 500MM F4 worth 5,000.00)
    I dropped to the ground and gave the punk with the knife a sweeping kick and took out his legs and then got up quick and then gave him a boot to the head that KO'D his punk ass, then i reached and snapped off the Pathfiders antenna and started to whip the other punk with it, so hard it was leaving huge welts and slicing his ass up. My wife took my son and ran screaming for help, someone called 911 and the cops were there in what seemed 1 minute. The police came rushing over cuffed the two punks, they also had to call for medical assistance i put some big gashes in that cock sucka with that antenna. The punk i gave the boot to the chops, well my wife said he was the one with the knife, he then called my wife a whore, i went to finish him off and 3 cops tackled me, then the cop told him to apologize to my wife, he said fug that cunt, then the cops looked at me and said you want him, i said fuggin rite i do, they turned their back, i said punk you are the worst fuggin thief i ever seen, then gave him a 8 inch shot to the chops, was friggin awesome them two front teeth came popping rite out and back down he went for the second time. If you know were Castle Island is read that towns news paper, it all should be in there tomorrow, that is all i can say about it to protect the police for what i said here in this post, who knows who reads these boards. Anyway all this happened at 11:00AM and i am just getting home now.
    I am still so revved up i could literally rip some ones eyes out. Farggin doing that shit to a guy with his family mudda fuggas.!!!!

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    ahah thats awsome man. f*** those bastards. nobody talks to a lady like that. u shudda ran him over with that SUV beast

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I'm glad things turned out in your favor, with that said you screwed up and should have just handed them what they wanted, you did have your wife and baby with you!

If it was just you or you and some friends then I say bust their F'n teeth out!

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    hell ya bro, did what u had to do even though handing over ur gear woulda prolly been best but who nos some ppl hand their $hit over then get sliced so imo u did right....

and props to those cops for that to, deff. what i woulda done if i was one of them

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Took a hell of a chance having your son there but good job bro, they deserved everything they got and then some.
    Goodluck,

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    ^^ same here. I'm with you thou I would have beat them the same way. Thieves with no morality for a guy and his family, thats fvcked up.

When it was all over i said to myself i should have handed the gear over, then let my wife slip away and go after them, but when shit happens that fast you really do not have time to think. My instincts just took over, i knew once i got the knife there asses were mine. I only wish it was at night time, and i was alone, because i would have lifted up a manhole cover and put their sorry asses in there and left them for the rats.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimoPup
    When it was all over i said to myself i should have handed the gear over, then let my wife slip away and go after them, but when shit happens that fast you really do not have time to think. My instincts just took over, i knew once i got the knife there asses were mine. I only wish it was at night time, and i was alone, because i would have lifted up a manhole cover and put their sorry asses in there and left them for the rats.
    good jpb bro. some ****ers only learn that way.
    some one ever ****ed with me or my wife like that, the only call the police would get is when someone drags their lifeless corpse out of the river.
    again, good one bro

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    that was some hot shit!! your the man.. Hell with steven seagal..

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Good job bro!! I would have done the same thing regardelss what "could" have happened. The reason sooooo many people get jacked these days is because they know most people won't fight back and they'll get what they want. Thats why I have an aluminum bat in my trunk!!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Yeah baby that was some Chuck Norris sh!t right there brutha!!!

You da man!!!

Props to the cops too...

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    nice...good read!!

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    That's awesome bro! gets my monday morning off to a great start! you are the man bro!

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    That's a great story. Props for going after a guy with a knife. That could get messy. Hellofva chance you took. Glad things worked out and they got what they deserved.

GIROLAMO is offline Associate Member
    Thats a great story but is hard to belive. Ithink you lying. Yje cop let you finesh the punk off. That something u see on TV.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    sweeping kick?sweet! Do you have martail arts experaice?

candyman md is offline Junior Member
    That is NICE! Good job!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i would have done the same thing bro. Well done

i would have shotem.

lol..

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    You the man Primo......that's awesome.....

It sucks that the pu$$y's had the nerve to do it in front of your kid
    though...but they desereved every bit of there punishment..& more..

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    good job bro.. that's a tuff situation to be in.. i gotta say though be more carefull when you walk around with all that equipment.. aint nothing material worth dying over.. even if they got your stuff you're still livin' better than those bums, you win either way.
    Last edited by Tazwell; 06-27-2005 at 10:06 PM.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    hey Big Primo, good job, I wish you could have done them even further but
    I think they had what they deserved, man you're my hero. Primopup = USA Bruce Lee. LOL

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    i'd be pissed.
    The antannae? great idea, I'll remember that one.
    Good job.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    thats some good readin. good for you man. little bastards.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    That was funny... Altho the storytellin' style reminded me a bit of Sir Victorian S.C.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by GIROLAMO
    Thats a great story but is hard to belive. Ithink you lying. Yje cop let you finesh the punk off. That something u see on TV.
    Those are some shitty english skills for someone who is from New Jersey bro

well we had to go back to court today so i could get my gear back, those 2 punks, one is 14yrs old the other was 15yrs old and the both have already been arrested over 20 times, and 10 of them are felonies.
    Anyway the story is real, and no they did not let me sit there and punch away on him, they just turned their back for 2 secs and i just threw a little 8 inch straight arm punch to the chops. And your from NJ... I guess it is visa versa down there, they turn their backs while the other cops beat the sheet out of you.!

Quote Originally Posted by GIROLAMO

damn..all those charges..shouldnt they be in juvee

Thread Information