SHAOKAHN is offline Member

Hot as fu@@!!!!!

What sucks is going to a large barbq. 95 degrees and sunny, friends/people you have'nt seen in awhile, hot girls everywhere. all dressed up looking good real good, And just flat out..........ROLLING with sweat. Just sitting there, not even moving. The only one. I was the only lifter there so everybody had they're little comments. Felt like I was in a rainforest. Test does it every time.

Bulking + Test =

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sucks Bro, this is one reason I was thinking of putting next one off till Sept., but will have gear in a week, see how long I last LOL.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I get that all the time too, muscle mass will keep you sweating! Let the Mr Skinny's stay dry

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I am hot all the time no matter what.

Traveled up north today so my woman could take her BCLAD teaching exam, and I was sweating balls the entire time. Shirt drenched, clammy all over, sweat rollin' off my head, etc. Everywhere we went, to the store, to eat, to check into the hotel, etc., people were lookin' at me like I was some crack addict or some shit needin' a hit.

She is at her test and I am in the room on my laptop, AC set to 50 degrees and I have my big ass fan that I TOOK WITH ME!!!!

Boy, she's gonna hate this shit!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I am hot all the time no matter what.

Traveled up north today so my woman could take her BCLAD teaching exam, and I was sweating balls the entire time. Shirt drenched, clammy all over, sweat rollin' off my head, etc. Everywhere we went, to the store, to eat, to check into the hotel, etc., people were lookin' at me like I was some crack addict or some shit needin' a hit.

She is at her test and I am in the room on my laptop, AC set to 50 degrees and I have my big ass fan that I TOOK WITH ME!!!!

Boy, she's gonna hate this shit!

~SC~
    You being over 270 has gotta be something else in the heat.
    I've put on 10 lbs as of my AR join date at 215 now......Wheww it's hot out!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, trust me it's a bee-yatch!!!

I mean, it has to be like 50-55 degrees WITH a breeze to keep the head cool and all, because if not, man just forget it.

Once I start sweating, I get all pissed, that in turn raises the blood pressure, and I sweat even more.

I can't win.

~SC~

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAOKAHN
    What sucks is going to a large barbq. 95 degrees and sunny, friends/people you have'nt seen in awhile, hot girls everywhere. all dressed up looking good real good, And just flat out..........ROLLING with sweat. Just sitting there, not even moving. The only one. I was the only lifter there so everybody had they're little comments. Felt like I was in a rainforest. Test does it every time.

Bulking + Test =
    So did you not get talking to any of the hot women bro? Did none come over to you?

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    So did you not get talking to any of the hot women bro? Did none come over to you?
    No problems there bro. Everybody found it more funny that anything else. You know it still is something else walking up somwhere all "balled up" and you can see all the girls look in your direction out the corner of your eye you can almost feel it. Ten minutes later...everyone starts surounding you. Never grow out of that I guess.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    im in iraq right now, it hit 117 the other day, how the hell does it get 117? im almost in hell!!

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Once I start sweating, I get all pissed,

~SC~

ROFLMAO i thought i was the only one that got mad as hell when i start sweating while im out.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    i get that too! Especially when i dress up for social occasions! I sweat like a sonuvabitch. I'll have this nice shirt on, but ill have huge sweat marks on the armpits and lower back. I'll even stand outside for ten minutes to dry before i go into the place. Or i weare a tank top in the car and get dressed when ii get there.
    It's the freakin polyester that does it i thik. It traps in the heat! Go for cotten boys! But sometimes even that wont help.
    It's a shame. Here we are tryin to be sexy by gettin nice muscles, but we end up lookin like sweaty pigs,lol!
    Oh well, at least we all have healthy thyroid function it seems.

Thread Information