transform is offline Associate Member

Whats the best thing for stretchmarks?

I was wondering because like alot of BBer's iv got stretchmarks. Unfortunately i inherited terrible genetics off my parents (both of whom have alot of stretcmarks) ; my stretchmarks start about 1cm above each nipple and cover my outer and upper pecs, continue down my upper and inner biceps to my elbows and even forearms. PLUS, iv got really big ones on my front and posterior delts and my lats.Some have faded over the years, but unfortunately i have so many that theyre still easily noticable. There really gettin me down lately, especially since i cant show off my physique in this sunny weather! Iv tried retina a for 2 months and it made little if any difference, probably because my doctor refuses to prescribe the standard strenght cream which is .5%, and only the weaker .25% and iv been told by alot of cosmetic places that lazer treatment doesnt work. So does anyone have any idea about good creams to make them fade ( i know i cant get rid of them altogether). Thanks

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    It's hard to say with stretchmarks.... I had marks on my front delts and ordered some Maderma immediately.... since using they have faded to the point of not even noticing them. I don't know if this is effective for everyone, but its worth a shot... just make sure you are patient and follow dosages each day.

transform is offline Associate Member
    Thanks mate. Ill ask about Maderma. Does a tan make them less prominent?
    Last edited by transform; 06-26-2005 at 08:34 AM.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    cocoa butter

alphaman is offline Member
    Vitamin E, cocoa butter, and tanning.

Thread Information