Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member

Game Disses 50cent G-UNot...LOL

I know most of you juice heads Hate rap but for those of us that love the drama.. Who has heard the Game Diss track thats 15 minutes long?? He tries 50, buck, yayo, lloyd.. Yo this shit is so funny..

Someone is going to die in 2005.. I hope it aint Game.. He is the baddest west coast rapper in the last 10 years..IMO

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    I know most of you juice heads Hate rap but for those of us that love the drama.. Who has heard the Game Diss track thats 15 minutes long?? He tries 50, buck, yayo, lloyd.. Yo this shit is so funny..

Someone is going to die in 2005.. I hope it aint Game.. He is the baddest west coast rapper in the last 10 years..IMO
    ouuuuuuuuuu, I don't know about that bold statement , but he is a good artist... I love getting caught up in other peoples lives... it definately entertains the hell outa me!!! So what's the song title?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Haven't heard it, no, but egos do weird things to you.

It may be an "inside" thing to, where they do all this to make even more money.

Then again, probably not. I know my situation doesn't compare on the same "scale" but the principal is the same. That being, I have my own fitness/training/counseling biz on the net, supplement store, etc., and used to be "close" to a few other guys who do the same thing, or try to do the same thing. I won't say any names, no, but there are 3 people who don't "like me" anymore, simply because of my longevity, when I began to make T-Mag a couple of times, MuscleMag a few times (3), I was winning shows, qualifying for nationals, etc., and these "guys" never posted any pictures of themselves (never to date), never any works that they have had published in media, no media being written about them, etc. Hate started to pile up. So then I said f*ck it, and I had to scan and send my tax returns to them in e-mail so they could see what real "ballers" do.

I had to, because after all they are/were in the biz to attract people for the same service as myself, and "turned" against me at some point and started to bad mouth me, get people to start fake rumors, steal my works and post them around the Net, etc. Hence, the reason I let them see the figures that honest and professional people are capable of producing. They could have been part of it w/me, like a referral and group trainer type of thing, but no.....they put their hater hats on early.

Well, hate on this.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 06-25-2005 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    ouuuuuuuuuu, I don't know about that bold statement , but he is a good artist... I love getting caught up in other peoples lives... it definately entertains the hell outa me!!! So what's the song title?

Everyone always busts my balls on that statement.. I cant remember any Westcoast cd i ever listened to for 6 months straight almost every and almost every song since the chronic or doggy style. Maybe i ride games dick but truthfully he seems the realest of all the guys out right now. He just threw away millions for something he beleives in. He wont be pushed like a puppet like 50 does to lloyd and young buck.

Everyone always busts my balls on that statement.. I cant remember any Westcoast cd i ever listened to for 6 months straight almost every and almost every song since the chronic or doggy style. Maybe i ride games dick but truthfully he seems the realest of all the guys out right now. He just threw away millions for something he beleives in. He wont be pushed like a puppet like 50 does to lloyd and young buck.
    I think the pushin' might have already started and that could be why 50's pissed... you heard his statement... "I didn't get any recognition on Games album, and I wrote half of it"... hold on, I'll call him and find out..

swole you have a point even in a completely different line of work. Jealousy is a mother. You have to take care of you and do what is right. Bro, i think longevity is your middle name. you are one of the few that i see will be in the game for a long time to come.

on the other subject.. this si no publicity stunt as thought about what happened before 50's new album release. listen to it. its deep and nobody woudl allow things to be said that game has said. trust me. I can put it on my server and you can download if you want it. beware it 15 minutes long but hilarious. Pm me if you cant get it elsewhere.

Thank you brutha!

~SC~

I think the pushin' might have already started and that could be why 50's pissed... you heard his statement... "I didn't get any recognition on Games album, and I wrote half of it"... hold on, I'll call him and find out..

funny too cause on the diss record game says he helped him on 2 songs only 2 and he says something to the effect " dont call 50 for help when your stuck on your lyrics cause hell just tell you to say ggggunit again."

swole you have a point even in a completely different line of work. Jealousy is a mother. You have to take care of you and do what is right. Bro, i think longevity is your middle name. you are one of the few that i see will be in the game for a long time to come.

on the other subject.. this si no publicity stunt as thought about what happened before 50's new album release. listen to it. its deep and nobody woudl allow things to be said that game has said. trust me. I can put it on my server and you can download if you want it. beware it 15 minutes long but hilarious. Pm me if you cant get it elsewhere.
    I want the song... whats teh title?

standby i'll throw it on my server for you guys.. its called 300 bars or could be any name by now but its about 25mb so look for a file wherever you download from that is huge and has to do with game dissing 50 cent. its 18 minutes long but actually rap is about 13-15.

ive been slacking on the drama but has everyone heard fat joes 50 diss called my 44??

some excerpts

"how can you be the king of new york when you live in conneticut" LOL

" you claim to have 65 people in your team but they not the boys from jamiaca queens they are the boys in blue".. ( the 3rd person to say how many cop friends he has too)..LOL

" he stays locked up in his house and shit. Steroid up and he wont come out that bitch"..

here you go fellas.. Download below

Game Disses 50 Cent.. 300 Bars

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I tell ya though, MTV did an interveiw with 50, it was part 2 and the guy made cents (LOL). He was saying if he lets up on JA or anyone who does music with him, JA will rebuild and come back and get him. So thats where the Fat Joe, Jada, R.Kelly and so on beef came from, they all did music with Ja so 50 went after them. Before that interveiw I wasnt a 50 fan but after that I had to respect what he is doing. Plus he's stacking CASH!! But like Jada said, he does have the worst flow out of the whole crew, singing most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    I tell ya though, MTV did an interveiw with 50, it was part 2 and the guy made cents (LOL). He was saying if he lets up on JA or anyone who does music with him, JA will rebuild and come back and get him. So thats where the Fat Joe, Jada, R.Kelly and so on beef came from, they all did music with Ja so 50 went after them. Before that interveiw I wasnt a 50 fan but after that I had to respect what he is doing. Plus he's stacking CASH!! But like Jada said, he does have the worst flow out of the whole crew, singing most of the time.
    i have no respect for 50 as a man..as a businessman i give tons of respect.. he sits in his house and never comes out and will never be seen in new york. plus he got beat with a cane by ja rule before in a club. My opinion is he is a bitch.. i remember the interview too. Hes fake and ja rule is nothign to worry about anyway. He has his handfull with game, jada and fat joe however. ja rule is an R&B singer he coudl diss 50 if he wanted to. IMO

sheeit... that song is deep.... good dj too!

50 is a PIMP.

I don't care what anyone says.

Give the man his just due.

~SC~

One more song for the 50 haters.. I find alot of truth in this song myself. 50 talk shit but fat joe is speaking the truth..

Fat Joe Disses 50 cent.. MY 44

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    50 is a PIMP.

I don't care what anyone says.

Give the man his just due.

~SC~
    pimp with limp.. maybe a deca cycle limp... i say on 50 cent as a person. As business man credit is given.. much credit..

BG
    He never changed his ways, came into the game dissn "dissin the industry" and stuck with it, and may I add putting out some ill music, shit he must sit home and laugh, he gets air play evry five minutes , who else can say that???

BG
    What about when Game showed up at hot 97 and 50's crew shot Games boy, all they did was drive by and shot up 50's studio when he wasnt in it.

He never changed his ways, came into the game dissn "dissin the industry" and stuck with it, and may I add putting out some ill music, shit he must sit home and laugh, he gets air play evry five minutes , who else can say that???
    your are right.. the keywords are though." he sits at home" the only place he feels safe.. fat joe or jada said it best " 50 is miserable cause he has everythign and yet still has nothing". He cant go anywhere, he cant call up random people to chill or for advice. He has the gggggunot and thats it. lloyd and buck are some faggots on a puppet string. $$$ isnt everythign and game has shown that over and over again by throwing out 20k necklaces to the crowd.

you guys will all revert back to my post here in due time and I'll say it again. Game will prevail over 50cent in the end as long as he stays with aftermath.

What about when Game showed up at hot 97 and 50's crew shot Games boy, all they did was drive by and shot up 50's studio when he wasnt in it.
    you never know the true story behind that as they covered up everything quick even the police did. i do remember 50 cent gettin out the backdoor like usual. He wasnt the gunman and anybody can pay someone to shoot someone. if 50 got balls he can do it himself.

That Game 300 bars is TIIIIIGHT though.

Props for that one brutha.

~SC~

do me a favor and listen to fat joes diss song i posted and tell me there is no truth in it. game even talks about how when bucks spinner chain got jacked he begged him to help him get it back. now that some funny shit.

I gotta say though, when 50 says he's on top of the charts non-stop...

well.......

That's the truth, so he's doing something right.

As a biz man myself, I totally respect the f*ck outta that.

I'd back him in a minute.

If only he needed a trainer.

~SC~

That Game 300 bars is TIIIIIGHT though.

Props for that one brutha.

~SC~

thank you.. hey swole you think he rapped that song straight thru?? might be dumb question but he says something about catching his breath at the end.

BG
    GAME got no street creditbility in NY, nobody here feels him, since his split from 50, nobody's taken his side. I heard at a concert he was trying to get people to yell GUNOT, but nobody would do it. NY is behind 50, no matter what he does, he represents NY getto, like he said " they were trying to kill me before I was rich, so whats the difference now, Im paid!!Also , ask people around the world who Jada is theyll say Will Smiths wife, but ask who 50 is and everyone knows, Im a big Jada fan but he's local like 50 said.

I have to go to dinner, I'm on vacation in my hotel....

I'll say one thing though....

It's all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

~SC~

I gotta say though, when 50 says he's on top of the charts non-stop...

well.......

That's the truth, so he's doing something right.

As a biz man myself, I totally respect the f*ck outta that.

I'd back him in a minute.

If only he needed a trainer.

~SC~

yo i jam the lil bit song regularly.. " #1 on the charts all the time meng".. still a pussy.

hey next time he stays at my hotel i'll slip a swoledup viz exc flyer under the door for you.. shaq was here on fathers day.. he is a pimp with a limp and business man with class..

GAME got no street creditbility in NY, nobody here feels him, since his split from 50, nobody's taken his side. I heard at a concert he was trying to get people to yell GUNOT, but nobody would do it. NY is behind 50, no matter what he does, he represents NY getto, like he said " they were trying to kill me before I was rich, so whats the difference now, Im paid!!Also , ask people around the world who Jada is theyll say Will Smiths wife, but ask who 50 is and everyone knows, Im a big Jada fan but he's local like 50 said.

yo bro.. you are my homeboy but what part of compton is in NY?? he doesnt care.. he is the baddest out on the west right now and i can tell you without going there that growing up in compton was bit tougher than conneticut or any part of newyork for that matter..what part of the ghetto has 50 cent been to int he last 5 years?? cmon man dont be naive the cat is now bitch made nigga that only cares about money. he doesnt give 2 shits about his fans believe it. as long as they buy records.

no followers in new york??

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/150...headlines=true

look down on the right at the picture of the people in "new york" with signs saying g-unot with a rat on it!!! LOL

BG
    yo bro.. you are my homeboy but what part of compton is in NY?? he doesnt care.. he is the baddest out on the west right now and i can tell you without going there that growing up in compton was bit tougher than conneticut or any part of newyork for that matter..what part of the ghetto has 50 cent been to int he last 5 years?? cmon man dont be naive the cat is now bitch made nigga that only cares about money. he doesnt give 2 shits about his fans believe it. as long as they buy records.
    I hear ya on that, Im not a big 50 fan, but honestly Games cd was very repetious, same shit no substance.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree. The Game is nice when he isn't sucking NWA's dick every other bar. I love 50's style. I dont care if he is singing, rapping, whatever. Natural born baller. Game recognize game.

I hear ya on that, Im not a big 50 fan, but honestly Games cd was very repetious, same shit no substance.
    its all about what you like. being from new york you like east coast style. I myself have always loved the west coast rap and dre's beats are unbeleivable. one last excerpt that shows game cares nothing about the money right now..

from MTV.com..

"When you're anticipating doing that in another man's hometown, you think about the consequences," Game said. " 'Will Jimmy Iovine be mad at me? Will Dr. Dre be mad at me?' It wasn't so much about 50. 'Will the New York crowd let me do this? Will they boo me? Will Hot 97 cut my mic off?' I'm going through all that, and at the end of the day, I came to a decision to follow my heart. I started off doing my show, and I didn't feel right. I felt it was something I had to do, so I stopped performing and that's when the tongue-lashing came."

He still went ahead against what may possibly end his career and went with what he felt was right to do. Even if it meant pissing of dre whcih IMO would out him under permanantly. pissing off the radio stations or the head of interscope which means he would be cut off from his record deal. He still did. he doesnt give a shit and to me that says alot about someone.

for a guy who came from nothing and not having 1.00 to what he has already now i think he is grateful and is goign to let mature take its course regardless. he wont be a puppet like lloyd and buck just to make $$$.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    he wont say $hit about eminem in those raps tho, cuz hed get torn apart.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I agree. The Game is nice when he isn't sucking NWA's dick every other bar. I love 50's style. I dont care if he is singing, rapping, whatever. Natural born baller. Game recognize game.
    he gives respect to those that were respected back when he was growing up. 50 is a bitch and gives no respect to anyone but the his own inbred crew of faggots..

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    he wont say $hit about eminem in those raps tho, cuz hed get torn apart.....
    incase you didnt notice eminems last record had so much cut out from it and he dissed nobody on the whole record. he is maturing and looking at the future as a producer and a grown man. Game doesnt have beef with eminem as of yet and i bet eminem will not rap about game either. 50 is classified as the mad rapper all he can do is try to diss people by making up shit but the truth hurts when curtis jackson gets dissed.

oh and games album is about 10x better then eminems last one. the beats on ems last album were horrible. you can tell dre wasnt involved in ems last record at all.there were about 5 hot songs on there.

One thing that can never be argued .. Dre is the gangster of all gangster producers. he could make you and me shine with atleast a platinum single.

he gives respect to those that were respected back when he was growing up. 50 is a bitch and gives no respect to anyone but the his own inbred crew of faggots..
    He gives them too much respect. I been involved with hip hop since 89. I been on stage, made demos, met Guru, Special K, The Outlaws, Tuff Crew, and MC Breeze. It is the right thing to pay some respect, but The Game does it almost every song, like he doesn't have his own story to tell. He keeps telling their story. OK, we know you respect them, now take Easy's dead dick out of your mouth and spit some shit like you did on Whole City Behind Us.

sorry but song 10 start from scratch is the only story i needed to hear. I give him much respect..

yes he did drop alot of names but still i found the record to be the hottest West coast allbum out in years.. Maybe its the beats but he had some serious lyrics IMO.

None of them would step on Beanie's shoes. No one ****s with Philly. Philly rappers live it.
    Cool C - Death row for murdering a police officer.
    EST - same thing
    Steady B - same thing
    Beanie - Beat a trial for murder
    Cassidy - Locked up on a murder rap.

Dre', Ren, all of them but Ice Cube looked like New Edition when they were in World Class Wrecking Cru.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information