Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Luminaire is offline Associate Member

Question Contemplating going back to a girl that cheated on me 6 times....help?

Ok please read before you flame and just be warned, this is a long read, I apologize, but I really want to get this off my chest its really been taking a toll on me. Three years ago I met this girl... we became best friends...and it was special sort of best friends. We wouldnt hookup but we would hang out every day, and do things like watch tv and lay together or wash cars, play oldschool nintendo, stupid things like that. Initially my attraction was based on the fact that shes gorgeous, but after a while it became something more. We had been friends for 3 months before she went to italy for the rest of the summer. When she came back I was already back at college, and she called me and we started talking again... a lot. She would even fall asleep on the phone with me. One weekend I went back home and surprised her... we hooked up for the first time and I wasted no time asking her out. I had already been at college doing my own thing, but I really had feelings for this girl...so whatever. I would talk to her every night, and during the day at classes we would text message each other. I had to expand my cell phone plan to include unlimited text messaging... it was over 1000 a month sometimes. Anyway, she hung out with a really bad crowd, and was always going to clubs and bars and shit. I went out as well, but I didnt cheat on her, and when she was out and I wasnt, I sat around drinking and depressed, very depressed. I couldnt even go to sleep at night when she was out. When I came home for winter break, my best friend told me in a huge vote of confidence that she had been cheating on me. I confronted her about it, vowed to never talk to her again, and was back with her maybe a week, 2 weeks later. A few months later, i was home, and she told me she was goin to see a movie one night with her friend. I knew it was such a lie, and I found out she had been hanging out with this kid mike and they hooked up that night. Well the next night I found him at this kids house, went right up to him, socked him in the face so ****ing hard and would have continued if five of his friends didnt jump on me. He swore he had no idea we were going out and I made him call her on the phone and talk about that night. When she had said enough, i took the phone, said Hi, and she hung up. The next year was complete hell. That summer we were on and off, and she treated me like complete shit, everytime we would break up shed go back to hanging out with these kids, and even almost went out with this kid I ****IN GHATE and fought about a year ago.. it made me feel like the biggest piece of shit and Ive never felt so low in my life...never. I drank every opportunity I got, whether it be daytime or nighttime, and it sucked. Also after my first year at college, I had transferred Fordham, a school in the city that I could commute to and live at home. Not gonna lie, about 50% of that decision was based on her, and it was made before I had any knowledge of her cheating on me...so you can imagine how i felt. Well the final straw came my 2nd year into college (this year). Towards the end, she broke up with me once again claiming she needed to explore whats out there, and for the first time I didnt claw for her back. In fact, I met this girl at school a few days later, and I swear its like it was fated. The first time I met her we didnt even talk, it was at a makeup test. We talked for like a second but not even enough to get eah others names. For some reason I was thinking about her the whooole day, I even talked about her to my best friend. Im not a loser so I didnt get why I was thinking about that girl so much. Well lo and behold, she messaged me on this cool thing we have at college called 'facebook', which means she went out of her way to find out who i was. I messaged her back, we started talking, and that weekend we were hooking up. I was extremely attracted to her. My ex had been trying to contact me and talk to me, but I just completely ignored her. I felt I could finally move on. This was a girl that I had once wanted to marry, and I felt like I was finally ready to move on. I was going to the gym, doing OK in school, and I really liked the girl that I was with. For the past...4 months its been now, my ex-girlfriend has completely devoted herself to me even though Im not even with her. She had gotten rid of all her friends that I dont like, wont answer their phone calls wont talk to them. She cries to me all the time, has written... 8 letters to date, long letters. Ordered 1800 flowers to my house, and her battle cry is 'if you love something enough you wont let it go.' Her best friend tells me EVERYTHING about her, always has. And lately all i hear is how she spends days going through her box full of things ive given her, cards and such. When she first started doing this, I didnt care. I mean I cared, but I didnt see it as sincere. I was with another girl and as far as I was concerned, this bitch caused me so me pain for more than a year, and now she deserved a little. Lately her desperation has gotten out of control. I tell her im with the new girl and that she has to stop calling/texting me, because it pisses the new girl off.... and she stopped when she knows that im with her. The other night we got dinner together, first time we hung out in a while.... and she was ok for about 20 minutes and the rest of the night she was balling. When I went to drop her off she was crying too hard to send her inside past her italian father who wants to kill me bc of how upset shes been lately (not that its my fault), so i let her stay at my house while I went to the gym and she just sat there crying for 2 hours...When I got back I dropped her off under the premise that from now on, she cannot call/text, try to contact me. She just fell on the ground and started balling. It felt good at first to see her hurt, but now it really hurts me. I agreed we could talk about what have you, and lately things wth the new girl have been really bad and im thinking about breakign up with her. My ex-girl is presently everything I could have ever dreamed of in a girl, everything I wished she had been WHEN WE WERE GOING OUT. I literally have the power to control whether or not she goes out, who she hangs out with, and im not even with her and barely even speaking to her. Like I said this has been going on now for almost 4 months, and I feel the feelings starting to return. I went out there, did my thing with a new girl, and now am starting to realize that i still love my ex. She has apologized so profusely for everything that i actually forgive her, and given what shes done to me, it took a lot to forgive her. I truly feel that she is sincere in her feelings and her apology..im POSITIVE in fact...and I think I want to get back with her. I dot think she would ever hurt me again. To anyone who actually had the time to read this entire post...any advice?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    bro i dien't even read what you wrote but if she cheated on you six time's hell if she even cheated on you once she cannot be trusted.

it's just like a dog if thay bite once thay need to put down

if a girl cheat's once she need's to be told to **** off

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    bro i didn't even read what you wrote but if she cheated on you six time's hell if she even cheated on you once she cannot be trusted.
    Exactly what he said...I didn't read it either.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I read through your entire post and I can tell you that she will not change! Once she feels she has you in her clutches again the same shit will go down. Be wise and stop all contact with this woman before she really messes you up. There are decent women out there, you just have to look hard and be patient.

Best of luck to you Bro

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i have just read you post bro and i still stand by my post

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    WOW I read that whole shit my advice is re-read the first half of your whole story bro and thats your answer!!!

The bitch has serious mental problems now and is never going to be the same MOVE ON its for the best.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have to ask, you know that answer. No offense, but try to turn a hoe in to a housewife.

keep in mind that is an abbreviated version. and this has been going on for 4 months, on a level of 1-10 her obsession for me is honestly 10+. She brings up marriage etc, and the thing about her cheating on me. She never did anything further than kiss anyone, i know this for a fact, im the only person she ever had sex with, or even went farther than kissing with. She claims it was bc i was away at college and she didt kno what i was doing, and i dont agree with it but it makes a little more sense.. I dono i really dont kno i guess thats why im asking for advice.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    If you have to ask, you know that answer. No offense, but try to turn a hoe in to a housewife.
    Word... "Can't turn a hoe into a housewife.."

btw if you read the entire post and think im a complete idiot, feel free to flame all you want. I appreciate honesty..seriously.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    She is a hoe because she is lonely, that is the case in 99% of the cases. They are looking for a father figure, or confuse sex for love, etc. Thats why they are so easy. She thinks marriage and all that other stuff will satisfy her, but she needs serious emotional help. If you are a glutton for punishment, then go for it. Prepare for a rollercoaster ride as she changes her mind every other week.

However if you want to feel good about yourself long term, tell yourself you deserve better than that and leave that girl alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire
    keep in mind that is an abbreviated version. and this has been going on for 4 months, on a level of 1-10 her obsession for me is honestly 10+. She brings up marriage etc, and the thing about her cheating on me. She never did anything further than kiss anyone, i know this for a fact, im the only person she ever had sex with, or even went farther than kissing with. She claims it was bc i was away at college and she didt kno what i was doing, and i dont agree with it but it makes a little more sense.. I dono i really dont kno i guess thats why im asking for advice.

I don't even know why you bothered to post. After reading your second post it is obvious what you plan to do and that is to give her a 7th chance. Sometimes we need to hit our own heads against a wall before we learn and that seems to be the case with you. Once again, I wish you luck but if we were betting on the outcome in vegas I would put my house and car on it that she will screw you over for the 7th time.

No disprespect intended but Loz is right, you will never turn a Ho into a housewife!

IronFreakX is offline Banned

Talking

alphaman is offline Member
    I didn't bother to read your post, because it doesn't matter what you say after the thread title. The correct answer is......... NO.

What you should do is make her think you are, then grudge fukk the hell otu of her, and wipe your dick in her hair and leave w/out a word, and never talk to her again. That's what I would do.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    ddint read but fvck that bitch. cheating si BS under all circumstances. my bitch cheated on me once and she was gone.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Fvck It!

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    dude there an old saying that says:

The man that really loves cannot forget!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    bro i dien't even read what you wrote but if she cheated on you six time's hell if she even cheated on you once she cannot be trusted.

lmao, I didnt read it either but your going to get what you deserve, people dont change, so dont try to change them!!!

SHAOKAHN is offline Member

Word.

russia dog is offline Member
    i read your post
    **** her.... and leave her! and **** yer new bitch and **** alla bitches n hoes! haha if dey cheat once, dey won;t stop! it;s their personality

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    not worth it... now go do her sister!!!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Luminaire, i m gonna tell y asomething and i really want you to think about it. Now i had an experaince similar to this with the love of my life. Actually the circumstances were diferent but the characteristics of the girl are similar. Now listen.
    It really sounds to me like she has Manic depression.(bipolar disorder). This is not a generic term for people who are just depressed, ok. Bipolars get crazy and depressed. Sometimes they're crazy(going out at night partying, having sexual indiscretions, doing drugs, drinking, wreckless driving, having extremely grandeous thoaghts, etc, etc.) Or depressed(very down in the dirt depressed, like suicidal even), and sometimes theyre kinda in the middle. Or they cycle between both depressed or crazy. When they are crazy it is referred to being manic. Thats why they call it manic depresion.
    These condition IS NOT psycological, but biochemical. It's not cuz her daddy molested her or cuz he beat her or cuz she was ignored, or abused etc., its becuase the chemicals in her brain are so screwed up that they cause all this wacky behavior. It can be likened to a drug addict. A non voluntary drug addict if you will. Instead of her doing drugs and acting all crazy and then depressed, going on uppers and downers, it is like someon has snuck an iv right into her without knowing and getting her high and low, becuase her brain is pumping out the wrong amounts of certain nerotransmitters.

Now if this is the case, then you should try to get her help. If this isnt the case, and her problems are psycological, then **** her like the pig that she is, pull out and cum on her face, call her a slut and leave.

Keep in mind though also that if she was abused PLUS she has manic depression, that this is also a possibility. So if you know for a fact that her dad beat her or something, don't necessarily right it off as a psycological problem. But generaly people with psycological problems are just big babies who want excuses to be losers, sluts, or criminals, just becuase they had a rough upbringing. But with manic depression, that is a biochemical PSYCIATRIC problem, get it. Feel free to PM me. I know it's a lot. Unfortunely theres more. But you've got a lot of thinking to do.

JUst make sure she doesn't kill herself, and try to be nice to her, don't be mean...not yet. This is very important.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    not worth it... now go do her sister!!!
    Or her MOM that really hurts!!!

russia dog is offline Member
    hahahhahahhahahha who gives a shit about a hoe!!!!
    one day ull find a house wife!
    there aint no such thing as "the love of life" man!!!! u are just "attached" to her dat's why u can;t let go... so go **** her, **** your gurl and **** sumthing else.. and ull see u dunt need the bullshit she gave u!
    get yerself sum pleasure

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hmmmm I used to believe in second chances. But I've come to believe that a person cheats because there is some character flaw.....and that flaw will not go away. ONCE a cheat....always a cheat. Shes cheated on you repeatedly......and what the guys are sayin is true....once she gets comfortable, once the relationship becomes routine...she'll be cheating again.

First time Shame on HER....second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth,.........SHAME ON YOU!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    OK, for starters learn the art of the paragraph. It will make reading a post like this about a zillion times easier for us.

Ok please read before you flame and just be warned, this is a long read, I apologize, but I really want to get this off my chest its really been taking a toll on me. Three years ago I met this girl... we became best friends...and it was special sort of best friends. We wouldnt hookup but we would hang out every day, and do things like watch tv and lay together or wash cars, play oldschool nintendo, stupid things like that. Initially my attraction was based on the fact that shes gorgeous, but after a while it became something more.
    Problem #1. It's OK to go after gorgeous women, but you better not come on strong. These women are used to getting their way and know how to get their way.

We had been friends for 3 months before she went to italy for the rest of the summer. When she came back I was already back at college, and she called me and we started talking again... a lot. She would even fall asleep on the phone with me. One weekend I went back home and surprised her... we hooked up for the first time and I wasted no time asking her out. I had already been at college doing my own thing, but I really had feelings for this girl...so whatever. I would talk to her every night, and during the day at classes we would text message each other. I had to expand my cell phone plan to include unlimited text messaging... it was over 1000 a month sometimes.
    Problem #2. You came on like a puppy. Dude, do you have friends, family, a TV? I mean, you are in class and you are texting with this girl? You upped your phone bill so you could talk to her. Why didn't she up her phone bill so she could talk to you? Oh wait, she is a beautiful women used to getting her way and you are her prey.

Anyway, she hung out with a really bad crowd, and was always going to clubs and bars and shit. I went out as well, but I didnt cheat on her, and when she was out and I wasnt, I sat around drinking and depressed, very depressed. I couldnt even go to sleep at night when she was out.
    Problem #3. Are you married to this girl? She lives far enough away that you don't see her, yet you feel seeing other people would be cheating on her? Dude, you may not realize this, but you are actually alive and one day you are going to have to think about yourself. She is out having fun, and you are at home killing yourself with alcohol and no sleep. And this never seemed like a bad thing to you. What the hell man, have some self respect.

When I came home for winter break, my best friend told me in a huge vote of confidence that she had been cheating on me.
    Like I said before, you aren't married and it's hard to have a commited relationship with someone who you only communicate with via the phone. I wouldn't say she cheated on you, I would say that unlike you she decided to live her life while you decided to ruin yours.

I confronted her about it, vowed to never talk to her again, and was back with her maybe a week, 2 weeks later.
    Problem #4. You vow to never talk to her again, then 2 weeks later you are back with her. I am sure she really is going to take anything you say serious at this point.

A few months later, i was home, and she told me she was goin to see a movie one night with her friend. I knew it was such a lie, and I found out she had been hanging out with this kid mike and they hooked up that night. Well the next night I found him at this kids house, went right up to him, socked him in the face so ****ing hard and would have continued if five of his friends didnt jump on me. He swore he had no idea we were going out and I made him call her on the phone and talk about that night. When she had said enough, i took the phone, said Hi, and she hung up.
    What the **** is this?!? When it comes to another man, a man who may or may not be able to kick your ass. A man who at the least could probably do some kind of physical harm to you, you sock him in the face because he is getting some from a girl he thinks is single. Yet when it comes to the girl who is the real problem here, well you are a big part of the problem as well, you don't do shit about it? You don't confront her instead? Like any man is going to say no to a gorgeous girl who they think is single? This is outrageous.

I'm not going to read anymore, there is no need. If you can't see how horrible this is, and how horribly you treat yourself and let others treat you, well then I feel bad for you. Life is too short to spend it slowly killing yourself. Jesus man, just read your post and pretend like you are reading about someone else. It is ****ing pathetic. There are so many women out there, and some of them might even want to treat you with respect. Drop this bitch, get your shit together because you won't find a good girl until you do, and find a good girl. No pussy, and I mean no pussy, is worth what you are going through.

I'm almost pissed at myself for even taking the time to write this, because I know guys like you...wimps when it comes to women...won't change. You'll just keep going back and being this bitches slave until you "vow to never talk to her again" for all of 2 weeks, since that is all the time you can handle being away from a ****ing woman. A ****ing woman man. Anyways, I am gonna stop now before this post takes a turn for the worst.

TUnit is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=Benches505]I read through your entire post and I can tell you that she will not change! Once she feels she has you in her clutches again the same shit will go down. Be wise and stop all contact with this woman before she really messes you up. There are decent women out there, you just have to look hard and be patient.

Best of luck to you Bro[/Q

exactly what he said!.....the bitch will never change. She had her chance, several times. If you were that important to her she wouldnt have done it in the first place. I gaurantee you she will cheat again and you will be even more hurt later in life, they never change. No flame to you bro, i've dealt with the same thing. Just forget about her, there are plenty of other girls out there. just hang in there, and in the mean time, enjoy doing to her what she did to you. let her stay miserable!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Bro, i would stay with the girl you have now. END OF. If you get back with her, as soon as your all settled down, she will cheat again and you will have lost the girl u already had.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I can't read all that, but........

6 times.......???

Shit, even our gov't has a 3 strikes law.

You're setting yourself up to get played somethin' ridiculous. (Seems like that's already happened though)

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    OK, for starters learn the art of the paragraph. It will make reading a post like this about a zillion times easier for us.

Problem #1. It's OK to go after gorgeous women, but you better not come on strong. These women are used to getting their way and know how to get their way.

Problem #2. You came on like a puppy. Dude, do you have friends, family, a TV? I mean, you are in class and you are texting with this girl? You upped your phone bill so you could talk to her. Why didn't she up her phone bill so she could talk to you? Oh wait, she is a beautiful women used to getting her way and you are her prey.

Problem #3. Are you married to this girl? She lives far enough away that you don't see her, yet you feel seeing other people would be cheating on her? Dude, you may not realize this, but you are actually alive and one day you are going to have to think about yourself. She is out having fun, and you are at home killing yourself with alcohol and no sleep. And this never seemed like a bad thing to you. What the hell man, have some self respect.

Like I said before, you aren't married and it's hard to have a commited relationship with someone who you only communicate with via the phone. I wouldn't say she cheated on you, I would say that unlike you she decided to live her life while you decided to ruin yours.

Problem #4. You vow to never talk to her again, then 2 weeks later you are back with her. I am sure she really is going to take anything you say serious at this point.

What the **** is this?!? When it comes to another man, a man who may or may not be able to kick your ass. A man who at the least could probably do some kind of physical harm to you, you sock him in the face because he is getting some from a girl he thinks is single. Yet when it comes to the girl who is the real problem here, well you are a big part of the problem as well, you don't do shit about it? You don't confront her instead? Like any man is going to say no to a gorgeous girl who they think is single? This is outrageous.

I'm not going to read anymore, there is no need. If you can't see how horrible this is, and how horribly you treat yourself and let others treat you, well then I feel bad for you. Life is too short to spend it slowly killing yourself. Jesus man, just read your post and pretend like you are reading about someone else. It is ****ing pathetic. There are so many women out there, and some of them might even want to treat you with respect. Drop this bitch, get your shit together because you won't find a good girl until you do, and find a good girl. No pussy, and I mean no pussy, is worth what you are going through.

I'm almost pissed at myself for even taking the time to write this, because I know guys like you...wimps when it comes to women...won't change. You'll just keep going back and being this bitches slave until you "vow to never talk to her again" for all of 2 weeks, since that is all the time you can handle being away from a ****ing woman. A ****ing woman man. Anyways, I am gonna stop now before this post takes a turn for the worst.
    Nothing but truth in the above post and it all makes perfect sense.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't worry about her bro. I got cheated on multiple times by my g/f or so I was told (know she cheated on me 1 or 2), and had no love for her, when I started finding out I didn't want to have anything to do with her. I broke up and moved on. She was pretty hot as well, sometimes you just have to think with your mind and don't let that emotional stuff get in your way. And I have this thought for you as well, do you actually "LIKE" OR "LOVE" her, or are you "LUSTING" for her, maybe she was hot and you just wanna keep humping, something to think about. Like the bros above said, theres no reason why a peice of poonanie should be worth all that trouble. Go out and have some fun and meet some other girls to get your mind off of her.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    are u joking bro, didnt read all of it but 6 fvcking times, if my girl so much as touched another dude that would be it, fvck tha bull$hit bro like swole said ur putting urself in the situation again to get played like a lil bitch.... move on and dont look back theres to many fish in the sea bro

thank you guys, i know some of u think ur wasting ur time posting, but I really do not have a clear head when it comes to this shit. You guys are completely right. My ex leaves to italy for 3 months in a few weeks and what it came down to was whether or not i wanted to pursue things with the current one and build into a relationship. I think im going to pursue things with my current girl, and as long as I can avoid my ex for the next few weeks i should be fine...pray for me! thank you guys a lot this really means a lot to me

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Listen to my song over and over and over again. Get mad, stay mad and stay away!!!

Eamon - Fcuk it, I don't want you back!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm sure it's been said 100 times but I'll say it plain as day. She cannot be trusted, do not give her the chance...ever again.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Don't take your ex back, once she has your attention, it will be the same girl giving you no love and messin around with other dudes (6 times bro?!?!). She's just jealous, and that's the only way you should look at her new behavior. Fvck her, stick with the girl your with now or play the field. Your best bet to get over her is keep your mind off of her and on other chicks. Good luck on your decision.

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I read through your entire post and I can tell you that she will not change! Once she feels she has you in her clutches again the same shit will go down. Be wise and stop all contact with this woman before she really messes you up. There are decent women out there, you just have to look hard and be patient.

Best of luck to you Bro

Didn't even have to go down the rest of the page....

Basilus is offline Junior Member
    I didnt read alot but, all I needed to hear is she cheated on you 6 times.. Bro dont do it you deserve better, have more respect for yourself, there are girls out there who don't do crap like that. You can and will get better.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Grow up, dump the bitch completely and move on !!!!!

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Bang the hell out of her one last time,

When you are done, give her a Dirty Sanchez

http://www.dirtysanchezthemovie.com/...high&x=69&y=27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information