clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

ahh, embarrassment

I went toobing this weekend with a group of like 16+ people (sorry Symatech, I kept my eye open on AIM for ya). Like half the group, I knew pretty well, but the other half was only connected to the rest of the group through one guy. We all got plastered of course and in the rapids, the two groups separated. I found myself floating with the group I didn't know very well. It was cool though, cuz there was this pretty cute girl who was all holding on to me/my toob saying I should float with them for a while. I'm talking, flirting having a good time...

Her: "So what do you study?"
    Me: "I don't, I graduated a while ago."
    "Oh, how old are you?"
    "25"
    "What do you study?"
    "A little of everything?"
    "Like a general studies degree?"
    "No, I'm still in highschool, I'm 17."

I was so embarrassed, I was hitting on someone freaking 8 years younger than me. And whats worse was that her brother was right there with his wife...and they were my age...ugh.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    where did you go tubing at? i might go next week

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    haha jailbait..... happens to the best of us bro...

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Don't be a chester!!! ... jk

I had a similar experience bro, but I was 17 at the time and worked at the movies(first job). There was this chick that was always jocking every weekend she went but I never hit her up because I thought I would get shot down because she was pretty hott....anyways when I did get the nerve to ask her she straight out asked me to go watch a movie with her to make out.....I was like WTF helll ya.....I asked her age and she said 14 I was WTF???? DAAAAAAAMNNNNNNN.........I couldn't go threw with it....

The thing that mad me belive she was older was that she had a really nice rack......

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Too bad her brother was there.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    hahaha trudat

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981

EXACTLY what I was thinking

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Shit 17 with concent is legal where I am, and Im 30! LOL JK, maybe not

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    If you saw my daughter, almost 17 now, you wouldn't know she was. Not difficult to be fooled....girls these days are way more mature looking than they should be! If I was a guy I'd be asking for a certified copy of a birth certificate before I went too far!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    Don't be a chester!!! ... jk

I had a similar experience bro, but I was 17 at the time and worked at the movies(first job). There was this chick that was always jocking every weekend she went but I never hit her up because I thought I would get shot down because she was pretty hott....anyways when I did get the nerve to ask her she straight out asked me to go watch a movie with her to make out.....I was like WTF helll ya.....I asked her age and she said 14 I was WTF???? DAAAAAAAMNNNNNNN.........I couldn't go threw with it....

The thing that mad me belive she was older was that she had a really nice rack......
    Dude! you were both minors! that was totally legal! WTF were you thinkin man!??

I would have annhilated that ass!!!

Ha, you guys are too funny...=P

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    where did you go tubing at? i might go next week
    Guadalupe this time. I went to the Comal a few weekends ago. Both are cool, the water is great this year, not cold at all. Comal seems to have a lot younger people on it and there is more traffic, I found myself floating really close to a lot of people not in my group...everyone is drunk, its easy to start talking about BS. Guadalupe was very crowded too, but it is a bigger river, more space. We did have a beer bong that made its way around to a bunch of other groups. Beer bong...we were all making fun of the girl who brought it, but it turned out to be a hit...=P

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i love tubbing, but always bust my ass on some rocks when i get hammered, i usuallly save the beer.. i feel you on that girl though.. alcohol and under age girls are a bad mix.

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    Ha, you guys are too funny...=P

Guadalupe this time. I went to the Comal a few weekends ago. Both are cool, the water is great this year, not cold at all. Comal seems to have a lot younger people on it and there is more traffic, I found myself floating really close to a lot of people not in my group...everyone is drunk, its easy to start talking about BS. Guadalupe was very crowded too, but it is a bigger river, more space. We did have a beer bong that made its way around to a bunch of other groups. Beer bong...we were all making fun of the girl who brought it, but it turned out to be a hit...=P
    how far away from san antonio is that?

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    how far away from san antonio is that?

It's not far bro. Maybe 45 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Arrado
    It's not far bro. Maybe 45 minutes.

Its roughly halfway between Austin and SA. I'm from Austin.

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Its roughly halfway between Austin and SA. I'm from Austin.

North Texas here.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    I went toobing this weekend with a group of like 16+ people (sorry Symatech, I kept my eye open on AIM for ya). Like half the group, I knew pretty well, but the other half was only connected to the rest of the group through one guy. We all got plastered of course and in the rapids, the two groups separated. I found myself floating with the group I didn't know very well. It was cool though, cuz there was this pretty cute girl who was all holding on to me/my toob saying I should float with them for a while. I'm talking, flirting having a good time...

Her: "So what do you study?"
    Me: "I don't, I graduated a while ago."
    "Oh, how old are you?"
    "25"
    "What do you study?"
    "A little of everything?"
    "Like a general studies degree?"
    "No, I'm still in highschool, I'm 17."

I was so embarrassed, I was hitting on someone freaking 8 years younger than me. And whats worse was that her brother was right there with his wife...and they were my age...ugh.
    that happened to me but i followed through with it. she told me she was 18 but then when she was talking to one of my friends at a party she slipped and said she was 17. i was 22 at the time. i was staying at her parents house all the time and none of them said anything about her being under age and they knew how old i was. she was going to be a senior and was on summer break. why do girls lie about stuff like that? i definetely ask now. i've even asked a girl to show me her id after that, which is not a good way to hook up with a girl i might add.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    If you saw my daughter, almost 17 now, you wouldn't know she was. Not difficult to be fooled....girls these days are way more mature looking than they should be! If I was a guy I'd be asking for a certified copy of a birth certificate before I went too far!
    good call. i'll just tell them commando barbi told me to ask first, that should work nicely. i bet i would get one crazy look from some girl if i asked that. would be funny though.

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    remeber............17 will get you 20.(years)

Quote Originally Posted by bigtwin
    remeber............17 will get you 20.(years)
    sadly enough i was lied to about my situation i got into. it could have turned out much worse for me.

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    Next time ID her, hahaha.

Thread Information