bex
    bex is offline Banned

Bigkev...Sorry to hear you are going..

I think big kev is right this board is getting out of hand there are so many dumb threads being posted just lately ..I think people are just posting to get there status up which it is making the newbies think that they are the bros with the knowledge..And as for some of the pms WELL............What can i say

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I agree with you Bex. But the only way that its going to get better is if we all stay aboard, not tolerate such posts anymore, and keep making AR the great place that it is......

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Good call diesel...............

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I was just having this conversation with another member. I think its a problem that we definitely need to address before it gets worse and we loose more good members. I admit that I have posted some off topic stuff once in a while ok a lot. However some of us are getting out of hand. Its like some people just come here to post stuff like that. I don't know what we can do as members but we need to do it.

As for kev I hope he comes back but sadly I think he is gone.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    It seems to be more like a chat room which i try to avoid like the plague...............I think jason should put every new member on probation for 1 months and then decide if you merit to be on the board..(POST CRAP THEN BYE BYE)

BigD is offline Associate Member
    With me, it was a long time before I started posting anything here, I just read. I still do not really post anything unless it's in the general section because I do not have the knowldege to advise anybody in any of the other sections.

I'd always thought for the newbies, it would be nice if there was some way to determine a memebers status instead of just by the number of posts.

I'd also thought maybe to help would be that when you post in the general section it not count towards your total posts. This way if someone had 1000 posts you would know there were about something other than general discussions.

Anybody get what i'm saying?

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Bang on BIGD.............

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Diesel

I understand what you are saying. However, number of posts is a small isssue. If everyone updated their profile to state what gear they have experience with, that may clear some things up.
    Honestly, the site is growing rapidly (which is great). I think we need "General Mods".
    Take some responsible senior members and give them the capability to edit off color posts. These Mods would not be anabolic mods, just members most interested in the integrity of the site.
    We can all lie...................

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Originally posted by bexsome
    I think jason should put every new member on probation for 1 months and then decide if you merit to be on the board..(POST CRAP THEN BYE BYE)
    Oh SHIT! Let's see we have about 30 new members a day X 30 days in a month = 900 members being on probabation at all times. Umm, I can't do that. It is a decent idea, but not possible. (BTW, I promise I am not following you around and posting after everything you said today. LOL, I don't know why that keeps happening.)

BigD, I offered that idea a while back and no one wanted it. http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ght=post+count

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by bexsome
    It seems to be more like a chat room which i try to avoid like the plague...............I think jason should put every new member on probation for 1 months and then decide if you merit to be on the board..(POST CRAP THEN BYE BYE)
    I think that might be a little much JMO. What if we kept the general board seporate

I think that something has to be done sooner or later and I think that us older members and vets are gonna have to help if we can. How, I don't know but if you think of something Jason let us know. Im sure most of us wanna help all we can. I know I do.

BigD thats how I started too. I think its best to read for a few months before you even post.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by RON
    I think that something has to be done sooner or later and I think that us older members and vets are gonna have to help if we can. How, I don't know but if you think of something Jason let us know. Im sure most of us wanna help all we can. I know I do.
    Ditto

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by EXCESS

Ditto
    I second that

Thread Information