Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

the nice guys always finish last

well basically i have a shit load of venting to do. i asked my girl last night what would she do if she had to save either me or her x and she wouldn't answer the question. she says she still loves her x and always will just that she isn't 'in love' with him. and as of right now she isn't sure how she feels about me. she says she wants me in her life blah blah and that a year or two down the road she wants this and that blah blah and honestly i feel like every thing she says isn't genuine anymore. Im not sure if she actually cares nor appreciates what i have sacraficed and done for her. she has became a cold person since her break up with her x a year ago and most of hte time i think she doesn't give a ****. i am not sure what to do... i mean i'm falling for this girl and a part of me is saying why when i should be getting so much better treatment in return. but then when we're not fighting (which is often, she treats me like her king and caters to my every need) its fuct. like every relationship it has its moments and its a bumpy ride. i dunno what to do. but i think i should start paying less attention to her and to try and put some distance b/w us. b/c u never know what u've lost until its gone and i think she may need a wake up call?

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Bro, that question was the kind of question the girls asks... not a man. "Would you get me a beer" or "would ya blow me?" would have been more appropriate

Seriously tho, you shoulda banged the other girl at the hotel...

haha

Just joking... I can't help you for real. Try what you said, put some distance between you two and see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    Bro, that question was the kind of question the girls asks... not a man. "Would you get me a beer" or "would ya blow me?" would have been more appropriate

you may be right

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357

haha

Just joking... I can't help you for real. Try what you said, put some distance between you two and see how it goes.

I would give that a try, chicks seem to always snap back into it if they really care after you shine them for a while and realize they could loose what they got..

if she doesn't sadly im going to have to force myself ot cut my loses. otherwise it will just hurt more in the long run....its a two way street and feelings shouldn't be one sided

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    you damn right!
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    if she doesn't sadly im going to have to force myself ot cut my loses. otherwise it will just hurt more in the long run....its a two way street and feelings shouldn't be one sided

icewind is offline Associate Member
    you need to tell her to get her shit togheter !!!!

or maybee you 2 need some time off !!

IronFreakX is offline Banned

Cool

Fvcking rite!!! and remember it aint ur loss..

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Fvcking rite!!! and remember it aint ur loss..
    unfortunately it doesn't feel that way. she is one of those ppl and can put 'number 1' first all the time and forget about other ppl. i on the other hand can't, and worry about myself last.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member

you can't change who your girl is, no one can.. if she doesn't give a shit about what you have done for y'alls relationship, or about how she makes you upset now, she won't care later.. then again she was honest when you asked her a question about her X.. most girls would have just fed you what you wanted to hear..

hmm? i think you are thinking in the right direction if your smart enough to say "i should leave her now, before it gets to hard to leave",
    then again an honest girl is so hard to find.. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuk i just confused my self, sorry

TonyM is offline Junior Member
    Its always a dangerous game asking questions that you dont really want the answer to..
    You know your girl better than we do bud, do you really think giving her the cold shoulder will make her warm to you more? I dont think us guys will ever figure women out!

Good luck matey

was i wrong to ask her a quesiton like that. if i was asked i would answer that right away she on the other hand avoided that answer. and that really bothers me.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    well basically i have a shit load of venting to do. i asked my girl last night what would she do if she had to save either me or her x and she wouldn't answer the question. she says she still loves her x and always will just that she isn't 'in love' with him. and as of right now she isn't sure how she feels about me. she says she wants me in her life blah blah and that a year or two down the road she wants this and that blah blah and honestly i feel like every thing she says isn't genuine anymore. Im not sure if she actually cares nor appreciates what i have sacraficed and done for her. she has became a cold person since her break up with her x a year ago and most of hte time i think she doesn't give a ****. i am not sure what to do... i mean i'm falling for this girl and a part of me is saying why when i should be getting so much better treatment in return. but then when we're not fighting (which is often, she treats me like her king and caters to my every need) its fuct. like every relationship it has its moments and its a bumpy ride. i dunno what to do. but i think i should start paying less attention to her and to try and put some distance b/w us. b/c u never know what u've lost until its gone and i think she may need a wake up call?
    Bro, i would back off a little and see how she reacts. If she likes you as much as you think then she will question your actions and want you even more... hopefully. You deserve sum1 better IMO.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    was i wrong to ask her a quesiton like that. if i was asked i would answer that right away she on the other hand avoided that answer. and that really bothers me.
    You were not wrong in asking that question and you should at least appreciate her honesty, most chicks would just tell you what you want to hear to shut up. Just keep going with the flow and leave out any head games, reevaluate your situation in 6 months. Scars take a while to heal sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    You were not wrong in asking that question and you should at least appreciate her honesty, most chicks would just tell you what you want to hear to shut up. Just keep going with the flow and leave out any head games, reevaluate your situation in 6 months. Scars take a while to heal sometimes.
    i guess i will and should be happy things are going soo well

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I try to make it a rule to not ask nancy boy questions like that. (no offense bro) I mean really, the past is the past, but f she is hung up on someone or still in love or loves someone or however it is she put it... she has an issue.
    I would turn around and walk away from her ass stone cold. As I just said in another similar thread; When everyone and everything around you is gone, all you will have left is your self respect and your dignity. where is YOURS going to be??

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    i guess i will and should be happy things are going soo well
    Exactly Bro, and keep in mind that an X is an X for a reason. If the other guy was all that she would still be with him but she is with you instead. I dig into my womans past too and I disagree with people that say the past is the past since the future is shaped by it.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Kind of unusual that she answered it honestly. Prob would have been easier for her to lie.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    3 years she was with this guy, from the age of 17. Even though she's not with him now and might very well not want to be with him, she's still not over him. I'll bet she's confused having these deep rooted feelings for him and having feelings develop for you at the same time. I wouldn't go for a girl not over her ex. I'd drop her.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    dude, sounds like you just caught her at a bad time in her life. give her some time to get cleared up (i.e. forget about her ex).

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    FI - Def give it some space....she may realize that she is about to lose you and wake up......or she may be too damaged to be capable of loving and you may be better off in the long run .. walking.

"Never make someone a priority....that is only willing to make you an option!"

Good luck ...

1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

i'll give her her space

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    My Toronto brother, all I'm gonna say is that Karma exists. What goes around comes around. If you're a good bro, you'll get your reward soon enough. Everything happens for a reason. If you don't believe that, you're going to be consumed by misery and hate. Don't let anyone do that to you.

thx bro!

GQSuperman is offline Banned

cut your losses

bro, i had a similar problem. if the girl is selfish and worries mostly about hereself, do yourself a favor and get out while you can. delaying it only makes it harder. if you're a nice guy like me, you'll try harder to make her happy by giving more of yourself and she'll let you. this will make you bitter when things do end.

i dated a girl who never made trips to see me. i always had to visit her down in chicago. she would come home to see her friends/family and i was expected to drive to her parents house to see her. she wouldn't even take the time to drive the 45 minutes to my place. she always had an excuse. to top it off, she never hung out with my friends and started to try to make me decide between them and her.

so, bottom line is..if you are a nice guy and are selfless and giving, you need and deserve to find a girl with the same personality. its so much better when you have someone who gives back when you make sacrafices for them. even if the girl is hot or good in bed etc (mine was), in the long run, its about more than that.

so, hit it a couple more times, distance yourself and move on.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes and no, That is one hell of a question to ask a girl that has feelings for her ex, and no because you obviously wanted to know where you stood in comparison to him. The answer you get might not be the one you want to hear, her silence said volums.

I don't know you or hER.. but the question i have to ask is why this girl wants to keep you around. I think she prolly just needs somebody in her life. She says maybe in a year or 2..it should not take that fawking long.. this chick don't know what she wants. Her whole idea behind the 1-2 years remark was to see if you grow on her.. i don't know about you.. but i would not want to have to grow on any woman before she could say she loves me but is not in love with me. CUT YOUR LOSSES NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN WITHOUT IT HURTING AS MUCH AS IT COULD.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya, generally those are bad questions to ask the girl.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama

yah see ... read that over. Thats the problem right there. You're afraid of her, your trying to please her, and in turn that is pushing her away. I'm willing to bet if she's mad you do shit to cheer her up. WRONG (dont reward for bad behaviour, you'll become a door mat and create a monster)

She doesn't feel the NEED to please you anymore because she doesn't have to, she sits around and pines over her x, because he is doing EXACTLY what your not, he is not there for her in every way,everyday, he's making her think about him, wonder about what he's up to, what he's doin? she has NO CHOICE but to wonder, ... thats where she is confused, because thats an attractive trait to women, to be independent. To be self serving, confident seeming, women LOVE THAT, they may say they don't but they do, they are programmed to look for that from long ago.

meanwhile your there, your saying eh, you wanna drink? you wanna do this, do that? and she's thinkin, "yah, he's (you) nice, he's great actually, but she ain't likin you to the degree of the x because your there, and there always I'm assuming and thats just not attractive, thats not challenging, you dont give her anytime to wonder about you, to miss you, to put you as a man in that "realm" of a strong, independent, confident man that she sees as a challenge and wants to make happy and wants to make him like her.

do that, and you just may come outta this alive, dont and you can kiss your ass and her respect for you goodbye, let alone the respect you'll have for yourself if you breakup for what a PUTZ you've been.

MAN UP!

(thats the only way I can say it)

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    you're a nice guy like me, you'll try harder to make her happy by giving more of yourself and she'll let you go. this will make you bitter when things do end.

SEE !!!

listen to me man... I'm fukin bitter, but I did ALOT of reading about this and run the show now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    yah see ... read that over. Thats the problem right there. You're afraid of her, your trying to please her, and in turn that is pushing her away. I'm willing to bet if she's mad you do shit to cheer her up. WRONG (dont reward for bad behaviour, you'll become a door mat and create a monster)

She doesn't feel the NEED to please you anymore because she doesn't have to, she sits around and pines over her x, because he is doing EXACTLY what your not, he is not there for her in every way,everyday, he's making her think about him, wonder about what he's up to, what he's doin? she has NO CHOICE but to wonder, ... thats where she is confused, because thats an attractive trait to women, to be independent. To be self serving, confident seeming, women LOVE THAT, they may say they don't but they do, they are programmed to look for that from long ago.

meanwhile your there, your saying eh, you wanna drink? you wanna do this, do that? and she's thinkin, "yah, he's (you) nice, he's great actually, but she ain't likin you to the degree of the x because your there, and there always I'm assuming and thats just not attractive, thats not challenging, you dont give her anytime to wonder about you, to miss you, to put you as a man in that "realm" of a strong, independent, confident man that she sees as a challenge and wants to make happy and wants to make him like her.

do that, and you just may come outta this alive, dont and you can kiss your ass and her respect for you goodbye, let alone the respect you'll have for yourself if you breakup for what a PUTZ you've been.

MAN UP!

thats the best piece of advice i've read and you know what i know this girl isnt gettin rid of me. i know how much i mean to her, shit when im mad she gets all worried and says 'baby please dont be mad at me...promise your not mad' so me being mad drives her nuts. she has brought me into every single aspect of her life, and i mean every aspect. we see eachother everyday which i think is the problem. we need more balance some time apart. right b4 i read ur post i was thinking im not gonna be like some guys and call and ge at her every need. im gonna make her think she'll lose me thx bro!

murderbomb7 is offline New Member
    I just think, if all this sh*t is happening right now, then it's never going to work. Look for someone that gives back what you give. If you have to play all kinds of BS games to turn her around, then it's not worth it in my opinion. The very first date with my wife, I knew I was going to marry her. And she told me later, she felt the same way. This woman loves me with all her heart, and has done so much for me in our 9 years of marriage. That's the kind of woman you need to marry, bro. The kind you have no problems with from the very start.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally

MAN UP!

Your a good man Dally... yeah.... a good man
    Seriously, take head to his advice. The man is wise beyond his years!

The trick to keeping a relationship going is the endless amount of devious schemes you can play to trick her (such as sleeping with her sister or best friend)

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    You are a man and man should have dignity and honour leave her ASAP

Defconx3 is offline Member
    i'll give her her space
    Thats the right answer right there, give her some space, see how she reacts. I am guessing that she will probably become worried about losing you and start to chase you. If she doesn't, then you are better off for dropping her soon.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I usually try to make them cry. thats puts them in check..

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    I usually try to make them cry. thats puts them in check..

What do you do, take your pants off?

j/k

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah you were wrong to ask that question bro. I mean, why does that really fuking matter. You were just asking for reassurance that she loves you more than her ex. You don't need to leave her, you need to back off, be a man, give her the gift of missing you some. Being in her face and asking questions like that is just going to push her away. All you did was plant a question in her head "hmmm, he's right, what would I do, who do I love, etc"

No flame intended bro, but confidence is sexy, neediness IS NOT.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    What do you do, take your pants off?

j/k
    LOL funny you say that.. cause the last chick I banged said give me 10 inches and make it hurt.. I fvcked her 2x and hit her in the head with a brick.. needless to say she had some tears..

skribbble is offline Member
    i'll give her her space

Im having the same problems with my girl at the moment and im "giving her her space" BUt i can tell shes trying to chase me so thats a good sign.
    Last edited by skribbble; 07-06-2005 at 11:21 PM.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Why should you be #2, when you are already #1? Been there, done that! All you are going to do is burn yourself out trying to figure all this out.
    Just don't forget, in the world of love, u should be second to no one.
    I hope this helps you out. treat yourself with some dignity and keep the relationship on the casual side now, instead of the intense side...
    good luck.
    The Juice.

PS. here is the situation I am in...I'll keep it brief...
    Just got a great paying job. i am making over $1,000 a week.
    I offered to pay off my G/F's line of credit, cause I feel we are getting serious. I told her this over a beer.
    10 miniutes later, she refused to buy me a pizza slice for $2.77 and told me that she wasn't going to spend all of her money on me.
    When I got home, I cut my bank card in half to make sure I didn't wimp out later. Yep, it seems like nice guys finish last.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information