Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803

    Red face oooooo...damn...lol

    LOOKS YUMMY huh?


  2. #2
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    I was eating chicken when i saw this...thot id share with my bros on AR

  3. #3
    MatrixGuy's Avatar
    MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK, Lancashire
    Posts
    5,239
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    LOOKS YUMMY huh?

    That is fu*king disgusting!!! What the hell is it? Its not a picture of your foot is it??!

  4. #4
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    That is fu*king disgusting!!! What the hell is it? Its not a picture of your foot is it??!
    thats my foot yup...i went to a doctor and he said that shit is filled to the brim with protein i cut it off and ate it like 5 mins ago mmmm yummy tastes like chicken....

  5. #5
    MatrixGuy's Avatar
    MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK, Lancashire
    Posts
    5,239
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    thats my foot yup...i went to a doctor and he said that shit is filled to the brim with protein i cut it off and ate it like 5 mins ago mmmm yummy tastes like chicken....
    You sick bas*ard!!!!! How the hell would that person walk?!

  6. #6
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    You sick bas*ard!!!!! How the hell would that person walk?!
    that will provide a cushion like effect to protect the joint very useful if u ask me

  7. #7
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    thats my foot yup...i went to a doctor and he said that shit is filled to the brim with protein i cut it off and ate it like 5 mins ago mmmm yummy tastes like chicken....

    That's Sick!



    But not as sick as those protein shakes that your boy friend gives you....

  8. #8
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    That's Sick!



    But not as sick as those protein shakes that your boy friend gives you....

  9. #9
    Heracles74's Avatar
    Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,196
    ooooooh, damn, that's nasty.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •