Thread: reverse gauges

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member

reverse gauges

anyone know how difficult it really is to install reverse glow gauges?? i just got an 02 acura RSX type S..i think the gauges are relatively inexpensive, but the installation costs a lot.....any info is helpful

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    anyone know how difficult it really is to install reverse glow gauges?? i just got an 02 acura RSX type S..i think the gauges are relatively inexpensive, but the installation costs a lot.....any info is helpful

replacing your factory one?? or you talking about ones that go on a pillar mount??

extremely easy, i did it to my jeep last year. PM me if you want some help

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    i put new gauges in my car, i got them from Speedhut dot com. great site for gauges. the installation wasnt that hard, just you have to be patient. you are talking about your main set of gauges right. the ones right in front of you? mine were hard cause you cant touch the needles, so it was a matter of making it all work and in place without touching the mph needle. where did you get it from?

Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    i put new gauges in my car, i got them from Speedhut dot com. great site for gauges. the installation wasnt that hard, just you have to be patient. you are talking about your main set of gauges right. the ones right in front of you? mine were hard cause you cant touch the needles, so it was a matter of making it all work and in place without touching the mph needle. where did you get it from?
    That was def the hardest part, getting it over the needles. Once I finally did that, the rest was really easy.

Thread Information