palumbo is offline Member

lack of motivation

ok i just got back from a month in europe and the month before my eating and working out were pretty much nil with work stress and planning the trip and while i was away iu can imagine i was a big boozer and didnt eat properly

so basically its been two months since ive been in the gym and ive lost liek 15 pounds, and now its hard to get off my ass even though i know i should to go to the gym

my question is what gets u motivated any idea waht could help get moving back in the tym agani was doing so well up to 235 and getting lean

thanks bros for any advice

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Am in the same boat bro. I have become abit sloppy in my diet and a bit lazy by not going to the gym. Things are going to change THIS WEEK though as my mood has dropped and the way i see myself. Get your ass down the gym like me and get working, hard! Am going to fully clean up my diet too. I want too look & feel good and for others to notice.
    What usually gets me motivated is my favourite music and seeing other members on here with some fab looking bodies! Good luck.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    you know what motivates me.. starting a new cycle.. i know its bad advice but it works..

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    you know what motivates me.. starting a new cycle.. i know its bad advice but it works..
    Yep, but so true!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    get naked, look in the mirror. REALLY look in the mirror. Watch a good BB video and remind yourself.......the difference between you and them right now....... MOTIVATION.

I've been out for a while too.....same reasons. Work, stress, depression, tired.....but I know the min I get back into my routine, I'm gonna feel sooo much better. Yesterday was my first day back in a LONG time. It's 0445 and IM getting ready to do cardio.......I almost didn't get up....

Dig deep and get your a$$ in gear.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

IronFreakX is offline Banned

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    ok i just got back from a month in europe and the month before my eating and working out were pretty much nil with work stress and planning the trip and while i was away iu can imagine i was a big boozer and didnt eat properly

so basically its been two months since ive been in the gym and ive lost liek 15 pounds, and now its hard to get off my ass even though i know i should to go to the gym

my question is what gets u motivated any idea waht could help get moving back in the tym agani was doing so well up to 235 and getting lean

Damn!! that sux man....i wouldnt know how ur feeling tho...i never felt that i didnt wanna go to the gym in the 5 years I ve been training....
    Man!! how can u not like the rapid heart beat , the almost fainting feeling , the dizzines , the hazed eyesight , feeling that ur gonna throw up....FROM LEG DAY!!!!
    the pumed up feeling of ur biceps and foreams when u think ur skin is gonna burst and blood is gonna gush eveywhere but still wouldnt give a fvck and will finish ur sets no matter what
    or back day . shoulders man that shit is just amazing

As for the diet i feel alot better now.....@ first i was like wtf is shit i want fastfood and shit
    quitting junk food is like quitting smoking and ive done both....
    @ first ull experience bad moods , cravings etc... after that...fast food will gross u out will @ least me...
    neway i didnt think bout nething here or modify so it might not make sense but this just came out
    good luck bro

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist

If I’d just had 2 months of I would be itching to get back in to the gym, it won’t take you to long to get your size and strength back, within a month I would say muscle memory is a good thing, as for motivation just watch pumping iron…does it for me every time..

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    Watch pumping iron, two times in a row. take 10 grams of creatine and drink a adreleine stack at the gym. fail safe motivation method. Also, dont beat it before you lift....hahaha

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by bigtwin
    . Also, dont beat it before you lift....hahaha
    Are u kidding ????
    i 4 times yesterday last 1 was 45mins-1hr b4 my workout(legs) and i actually lifted more.....

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    that is good advice. not bad advice. that always works for me. It'll get your ass so motivated.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Are u kidding ????
    i 4 times yesterday last 1 was 45mins-1hr b4 my workout(legs) and i actually lifted more.....

i do sometimes too but i feel a little unmotivated after.. Then i pop 2 caffeine pills and ride..

i do sometimes too but i feel a little unmotivated after.. Then i pop 2 caffeine pills and ride..
    I havent had ne caffeine in over 2 months...fvcks me up

beating makes me tired, but for some reason, when i have sex before lifting it doesnt, weird.....if anything i would think it would make me more tired.

SHRED is offline Senior Member

this happens to the best of us sometimes man. I, myself, am going through the same thing you are but that will end for me today.

Looking at my losses in the mirror motivates me.

palumbo is offline Member
    thanks for all the good advice i think im gonna go with starting a new cycle haha well in a couple of months at lest give myself a couple of months to get back in the swing of things get the diet and rountine back them bam its back to the gear again thanks for all the motivation i think im gonna pop in ronnies unbeleivable and head to the gym

how bout this, masterbate while working out???? sounds like a deal.

Thread Information