TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

anybody watch 30 days of hgh therapy???

not sure if this been posted since i havent been around lately, but the guy that did the 30 days of eating mcdonalds has a series where they do something for 30 days record results ect...well anyway last week on the show, they took a 30 something year old man who hadnt lifted in 10 years, and put him on over 40 supplements (everyday) from a health store that the worker there recommended then got him on hgh and test, and set him up with a high intensity, cardio/weight training program. within a day he went from not lifting for the past 10 years to being on test/hgh and tons of garbage supplements. then when he started having liver problems and all this other shit, they blamed it on the roids. they showed him getting pissed while doing little updates, it was pretty entertaining. overall though, the show gave AS a real bad image as basically every media thing about AS has done

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i saw it....that pussy let his wife make the decisions for him

yeah, i wanted to tell his wife to shut the fck up, and punch him for not standing up for himself.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    yea his wife was getting so jealous, it was rediculous, it was exactly like the psychologist said on the show, she sees him as geetting in better shape and her staying the same and gets defensive that he might kick her to the streets for somebody better

witzy2323 is offline Associate Member
    what channel caried this?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    FX i believe

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    I replied in the first thread bout this,,,,,, every1 thot it would be kool...theyre not educating people bout hormones like they educated them bout fast food in his 1st documnetary....theyre just scaring people cuz they cant collect taxes from roids...wut a fvcking joke...

Thread Information