Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member

Why do I attract f*cked up chicks

I am beginning to think that there is no such thing as a normal girl out there, they all start out nice but ALWAYS end up the opposite to what they are like in the beginning. When the first man was created God took a rib from him and made women to accompany man, well to tell you the truth I rather have myf*cking rib back because women cause me nothin but problems.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    It's a balancing act with women. Treat them too good and they will chalk you up as a sap and put the knife in your back.

IronFreakX is offline Banned

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    LMAO, I am agree with you, bro. This days girls love to cheat, doesn’t care about man’s desires, some of there worst ladies care about money only.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    LMAO, I am agree with you, bro. This days girls love to cheat, doesn’t care about man’s desires, some of there worst ladies care about money only.
    Agreed. Women are just as shady as guys. But it sucks when you really care about someone and the **** you over.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hmmmmmmm and I was just thinking the same about MEN!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    Agreed. Women are just as shady as guys. But it sucks when you really care about someone and the **** you over.
    That is the magic trick, don't allow yourself to care to the point that they can hurt you.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Is it all women, or just the ones you meet at bars and clubs?? Definatly the wrong places to meet women. Don't worry bro, been through it. Now I have a girl I would never dream of getting rid of!! Hold tight and play the game for a while. I'll eventually work out.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    the reason why i am an asshole before they get the chance to be one

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    That is the magic trick, don't allow yourself to care to the point that they can hurt you.
    "I think that's a super philosophy, that way you can go through life without feeling anything" - good will hunting

Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    It's not even about cheating bro. Its just that you cant trust a ****in' thing they say, I swear women have nothing but tall tales and lies to tell. Well, at least SHE was the one getting layed.

Luminaire is offline Associate Member
    test, if that is your picture in your avatar, than just take that hoe and flick her head off her neck with your fingers

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Try finding girls at a diff location, if you go to a bar or club to find girls of course you going to probably get a ****ed up one.I go to SEXAHOLICS meetings for my girls LOL!

A man or a woman are as loyal as their options

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    Try finding girls at a diff location, if you go to a bar or club to find girls of course you going to probably get a ****ed up one.I go to SEXAHOLICS meetings for my girls LOL!
    Bro, I met this girl at my gym, she made herself out to be the girl that I was looking for, then, as I got to know her she was the complete opposite to what she had said in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire
    test, if that is your picture in your avatar, than just take that hoe and flick her head off her neck with your fingers
    No thats not me, its dorian yates.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Bro, I met this girl at my gym, she made herself out to be the girl that I was looking for, then, as I got to know her she was the complete opposite to what she had said in the beginning.
    That sucks, try treating the next one bad, works for me!!!!

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    women are evil!

Im gonna SHOW you evil!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

icewind is offline Associate Member
    I am beginning to think that there is no such thing as a normal girl out there, they all start out nice but ALWAYS end up the opposite to what they are like in the beginning. When the first man was created God took a rib from him and made women to accompany man, well to tell you the truth I rather have myf*cking rib back because women cause me nothin but problems.
    Women aren't what they used to be !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Im gonna SHOW you evil!

That's what you're hoping for eh?

icewind is offline Associate Member

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    It all depends on where your meeting most of these women at. I know I'm a pretty laid back guy and I seem to attracted "wild" girls that are totally opposite of myself. Most of the girls that I know that go out to bars/clubs/bars are "wild." You may find a few good ones in there but I mean when I'm at clubs I always see the freaky ones. They'll be dancing with like 5 of thier buddies LOL. One of my good friends is a good girl she's hot/SMART/wealthy and she hardly ever goes out to bars/clubs etc...she may go play pool or something but most of the time I see her studying or working out, or doing things with her "sisters."

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    if it has tits or tires it will give you problems.. I live by that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    if it has tits or tires it will give you problems.. I live by that!!!
    Hmm then my cousin is very very in deep shit his wife has tits and big huge tires!

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    Hmm then my cousin is very very in deep shit his wife has tits and big huge tires!

LOL..

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    or..you could just take out the other tib so you can give yourself blowjobs like the guy from Marilynne Mansion did.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Most women are just useless vices ina society desperate for attention. they typically like to make it out that we are the scum bags. I have had three f'n wastes one right after another in the last few I dated. there was one really great one but the long distance thing is trying and careers often take presidence.
    Hang in there bro, the right one will come along

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Stop generealizing.. man.. i swear to god..

sometime women becoem what u make them out to be

1819 is offline Senior Member
    so true. just remember, for the first six months or so, you are dating their representative, their p.r. person. six months probation is what i give all chicks. if they get past that then ya keep them around for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Prettylittlepest
    Stop generealizing.. man.. i swear to god..

sometime women becoem what u make them out to be
    I said most, not all... Maybe I should have said some. and of course... its a man's fault a women is all F***** up... that makes sense.

You and I need to TALK!!! All of you remember .... there are women on this board too!! Speak to your experiences....but remember, for every woman that you feel has wronged you.....you've probably wronged 2!

We aren't all bad. So as Pretty said!!! stop generalizing.

Of the women on here I could probably say some pretty bad things about men in general.....but I REFUSE to believe that all men are bad because I've chosen to date a couple of real loosers! There are a few good guys out there....just like there are good women out there.

Men just need to stop window shopping for the hottest chick available and get in and do some reasearch. Find a woman with personality and morals...rather than all that surface crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    Most women are just useless vices ina society desperate for attention. they typically like to make it out that we are the scum bags. I have had three f'n wastes one right after another in the last few I dated. there was one really great one but the long distance thing is trying and careers often take presidence.
    Hang in there bro, the right one will come along

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Find a woman with personality and morals...rather than all that surface crap.
    So...uhhh...CB....I like your personality.

You and I need to TALK!!! All of you remember .... there are women on this board too!! Speak to your experiences....but remember, for every woman that you feel has wronged you.....you've probably wronged 2!

We aren't all bad. So as Pretty said!!! stop generalizing.

Of the women on here I could probably say some pretty bad things about men in general.....but I REFUSE to believe that all men are bad because I've chosen to date a couple of real loosers! There are a few good guys out there....just like there are good women out there.

Men just need to stop window shopping for the hottest chick available and get in and do some reasearch. Find a woman with personality and morals...rather than all that surface crap.

I agree with you on the window shopping thing.
    you said it yourself, "there are a few good guys out there... " well, that is basically what I am saying about women... I was generalizing to an extent bu talso saying not all are like that. I generalized no more than by you making hte assumption that for every 3 tha have wronged me, I probably wronged 2?? No more of a fair statement than what I said ... We should probably put this to rest. Everyone has an opinion, and in the lounge as long as it is not crossing lines, that is where opinions should be posted. Sorry if I offended you

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    So...uhhh...CB....I like your personality.
    LOL is that what you were screaming out last night??? hehee

LOL I'm not offended in the least. I am one of the good ones!

Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    I agree with you on the window shopping thing.
    you said it yourself, "there are a few good guys out there... " well, that is basically what I am saying about women... I was generalizing to an extent bu talso saying not all are like that. I generalized no more than by you making hte assumption that for every 3 tha have wronged me, I probably wronged 2?? No more of a fair statement than what I said ... We should probably put this to rest. Everyone has an opinion, and in the lounge as long as it is not crossing lines, that is where opinions should be posted. Sorry if I offended you

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    In my personal experience, the better you treat a woman the more she looks around. Treat her good 40% of the time, shes falling all over you.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    LOL is that what you were screaming out last night??? hehee
    That was fun huh!? I never knew what pleasure really was until then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information