Nate_Dog is offline Member

How to catch a thief? An ideas? -Some fucker tried to rob me.

This morning I woke to my Mom(yes I live with my folks, give me a break I am studying) asking me if I had been under the house in my record box(I used to DJ), it was open. She said she had thought someone had been going through the stuff while we all slept. We passed it off as nothing.

The me and my Dad went to leave in my Dad's car to do some painting. My Dad... said "why is the trunk open"? After a quick look at the car, he realised that someone has indeed went right through his car. I said "Why didnt the cock suckers steal the microwave or the tools"? I just though some bored petty ass teenagers.

You can access under the house if you jump over the fence,... walk throught the back door,.. and under... it is like an open garage.

This in the afternoon... I went to put on my Nikes. And they were no where to be found. I realised that I had left them up on th porch. And the had obviously been stolen.

NOW I WAS PISSED.. My brand new $110 (USD) Nike Air Max... had been stolen.. from right near my parents window.. while they slept.

FUCKING PUSSYS... I am a poor ass student, I loved my Air Max's and they were brand new. That is $$$ down the drain.. that I could have spent on anything... Gear..? More Supps, More Food or Vitamins. Mum just said we dont have house insurance.

NOW... How and I going to set up some of these punks so I can flog them? Should I set up some of my old shoes on the porch,.. and tie a string to my foot and sleep with a baseball bat? I want to kick some fucking ass.

Ideas and comments please!

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    hey mate maybe this will give you some ideas.
    http://stickdeath.com/2002auto.html ...........HITMAN

RATM is offline Senior Member
    have you considered a dog. almost any dog will at least alert you as to something is wrong. I have 2 red nosed pit bulls who are huge baby's and would rather roll around in the mud at the dog park with the other morons than anything else. BUT, the go berserk whenever anyone appraches my front door and would go postal on someone had they tried to break in and rob me. you dont have to go with pit bulls or rotties or something along that line. a basic pound puppy will, in almost every case, alert you as to something is amiss

NM... I have a dog.. it was sound asleep...I would wake up before the lazy fucker would..lol

I just stuck 4 used insulin syringes in the soles of my old airmax's and sat them on the porch. Put those shoes on and baa boom.... JACKPOT! The next day you will be taking your ass to get a aids test... lol.

I have not got any bad diseases.. so dont worry. Will make them think twice....

But I decided to take it back in the house... if they attempted to rob my house they will kick the fuck out of my car, which is parked on the street. And I dont want that!

Any ideas?

testprop is offline Associate Member
    when you got him, pummel his head with a 45 lbs plate....

NightOp is offline Member
    if nothing was stolen that was worth notifying the police over, just alert your neighbors and try to make your place more secure. Unless this guy(s) knows you, chances are they won't be back, but you never know.

I'm a big proponent of self-defense and if I were in the situation and this was occuring over and over again, I would wait up during the night with the trusty ol Benelli and wait till they make it inside, then hold at gunpoint and call the fuzz.

Of course if you don't already own any firearms or haven't mentally and morally prepared yourself for what happends in situations like that involving firearms, then I'm not suggesting you go out and buy a handcannon.

Often times the sight of even an unloaded gun is enough to scare the guy away for good or hold him for the cops like I said... Regardless, if you do sit up with a gun, just remember this> Is a pair of shoes or a toolbox worth someone's life? No, its not, never pull that trigger unless it is a 100% life threatening situation to you or your fam, chances are the guy is unarmed, but you never know...

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    NightOp, I hear you there. I live alone and if I hear anyone in my house at night my hand will be on the Glock 21 in no time. What else is there to do really, call 911 and tell the intruder they can't hurt you because the cops might come in 30-45 minutes?

Also NightOp is right on, anything you are going to defend yourself with make sure you have been trained to use it and have put in many hours of pratice. It would be a hard call for me to put a bullet in anyone even if I feel threatend I just don't ever see myself as someone who would kill another human. Stuff happens though.

Another sugggestion is get an older model video camera. Not the new digital since they are so expensive. The older ones also have a motion sensor and low light sensitivity. Set that baby up, it will only record with movement, and whamo, you will know who is doing it. Hand the tape over to the police with a list of your stolen items and thell them you will come to court and testify. Hope things get better.

$uperman is offline Member
    honestly dude.... its prob someone you know. same shit happen to me , they had to know where everything was and how to get to it. someone had to know that they could get in buy the back yard to your house..... its hard to trust people dude.

Originally posted by $uperman
    honestly dude.... its prob someone you know. same shit happen to me , they had to know where everything was and how to get to it. someone had to know that they could get in buy the back yard to your house..... its hard to trust people dude.
    No it would not be anyone I know(i dont know anyone that would do this)... I live right beside a park that is the problem. My old neighbours just moved that had a big ass german shepard that barked a lot.... seems it was not such a bad dog after all.

They also went under my neighbours house also. Fucking punks.

angry_clown is offline New Member
    get a pittbull

Thread Information