Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    run. He has concidered a dildo up his @ss??? Run. As fas and as far as you can go.

Yes Run, Do not pass Dildo Do not collect $200.00
    LMAO

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    .but something makes me uneasy.

What do you guys think?

Girl drop him NOW ..don't invest time in getting to know him if you have uneasy feelings 10 times outa 10 your right!....your too sweet to settle for someone whos not totally everything you want...
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

It's more the uneasy feelings than his sexual preferences that are relevant here. As long as nobody gets hurt, who cares where his preferences lie? But you are uncomfortable, and thats not a good thing.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    lmao you found yourself a sick f^ck

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    LOL I'm NOT talking to him anymore .
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Hmmm My problem with his preferences would be related to health issues...but I'm not speaking to him any longer so it's not an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    It's more the uneasy feelings than his sexual preferences that are relevant here. As long as nobody gets hurt, who cares where his preferences lie? But you are uncomfortable, and thats not a good thing.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know if you could find his ass with his HUGE balls in the way.

Asking about anal and dildos so fast? He must have 20lb balls

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    I don't know if you could find his ass with his HUGE balls in the way.

Asking about anal and dildos so fast? He must have 20lb balls

LOL Now there's a visual I didn't need. Sort of reminds me of a story. A few years ago...my ex husband...used some of my bath and body works lotion on his junk. He didn't realize it had mango in it and he was allergic! Needless to say he a HUGE reaction and by huge.....I mean HUGE. He had elephantitus of the "junk".

Took him to the doctor cause he couldn't walk, sit or anything. When your doctor looks at you and goes "OH MY GOD" you know it's bad!

They gave him a cortozone shot and he started returning to normal....but it was a good week before it was small enough again I would let him near me LOL.

He kept chasing me around the house...JERK.

Needless to say, he never used my lotion again!

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    LOL Now there's a visual I didn't need. Sort of reminds me of a story. A few years ago...my ex husband...used some of my bath and body works lotion on his junk. He didn't realize it had mango in it and he was allergic! Needless to say he a HUGE reaction and by huge.....I mean HUGE. He had elephantitus of the "junk".

Took him to the doctor cause he couldn't walk, sit or anything. When your doctor looks at you and goes "OH MY GOD" you know it's bad!

They gave him a cortozone shot and he started returning to normal....but it was a good week before it was small enough again I would let him near me LOL.

He kept chasing me around the house...JERK.

Needless to say, he never used my lotion again!

ugh where did he have to get the shot?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information