Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

going to my girl tomorrow

Damn I cant wait until tomorrow evening. Not only am I horny as hell I miss her SO MUCH.

She works on friday and gets home around 16:00 so I would like to do suprise her someway. I dont know how but it got to be cheap since all the money I had left went to the bussride to se her.

How does this sound??

When she gets home I have tapped upp a nice bath with candles around it and after the bath I will give her a nice long massage with oil and everything and after that I will have a nice meal ready for her.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    thanks johan, put us all to shame why dontcha

Sounds nice, but I would make her dinner before the bath and massage. Why the hell would you wanna get her naked then say" lets have some dinner shall we?"

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I've done everything but the massaging because she wanted to do that to me but you should be fine bro...that will make her feel like a queeen..

lol good point. the dinner afterwards was because I have NEVER meet someone that cares so littel for food and that has such a low apetite. So she might not even be the slighest hungry when she gets home from work...

Im not sure about the dinner either cause I suck at cooking. Sure I can prepare alot of nutrituous protein rich food but it looks like utter shit.

If I make her dinner I want it to be something nice but I dont know something easy but still nice I have a bit of entrecote I could put in the oven and just potatoes to that with a sallad and some sauce. Would that be considered a nice meal by regular people

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    holy shit your funny man.

umm regular poeple wouldnt minda that .. whatever the fuk entrecote is?

I mean if shes not a big eater, I'd wouldn't suggest fillin her belly up at all with alot of heavy food. Who wants to hump with a full belly, she wont, she'll feel all fat and whatever ... you know how chicks are. Especially if she eats alot then has a warm bath and then a massage, dude she's gonna pass right out and your gonna have to bang her when she's sleepin....thats fun but not THAT fun.

geesh..

so, make a nice salad with some oranges and almonds and maybe some chicken .. just a little and have some wine or something and then the bath and massage and then after some digesting has gone on something sugary and bang the hell outta er!

look here bro, chicken parmesian is what you need to make. It's easy as hell, YOUR still getting yoiur protien, and it's reletively cheap, which is what you want. Just throw some marinara sauce, mozzarella or parmesian cheese on it and cook it like you would your chicken. Get some ghetto garlic bread from the store(the idiot proof kind that all you have to do is heat ,its already got the garlic in it) and some sald!! I say chicken parmesian bro. Oh yeah, plus you'll probably have leftovers that you can keep as she'll get full fast, especially off the bread.

entrecote(might not be the english name I guess)is a nice cut of beef. Fatty but pretty damn expensive and taste very good.

I just want her to relax and have a nice evening and we will have plenty of sex the night before and the night after so I wouldnt mind if the evening doesnt mean instant sex lol. I just want her to know how much I like her by doing something cute for her.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    look here bro, chicken parmesian is what you need to make. It's easy as hell, YOUR still getting yoiur protien, and it's reletively cheap, which is what you want. Just throw some marinara sauce, mozzarella or parmesian cheese on it and cook it like you would your chicken. Get some ghetto garlic bread from the store(the idiot proof kind that all you have to do is heat ,its already got the garlic in it) and some sald!! I say chicken parmesian bro. Oh yeah, plus you'll probably have leftovers that you can keep as she'll get full fast, especially off the bread.

sounds like a plan. how does one make a marinara sauce?

is it done with a whole chicken or skinless boneless breasts?

NO NO NO!!! Your thinking like a true jackass, you need to get as much as possible from her because after your long busride home you'll be thinking you should have got more but now your broke and it'll be awhile.

on the bussride home I will be sore as hell and I will spend 5 days with her also

oh ok, point t

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    sounds like a plan. how does one make a marinara sauce?

is it done with a whole chicken or skinless boneless breasts?

I dunno, I would stick with the origianl plan of the entrecote.....chicken parmegan is well.....a bit ghetto....too italian/american and greasy if you ask me but I'm picky

I thinks something simple is the best, the entrecote or chicken with some nice roasted vegetables, and a nice bottle of wine.....that always relaxes me. Throw in some chocolate covered strawberries for desert.....they're tasty but not too rich and most girls love them.

I know you said she doesnt have much of an appetite....but whats her favorite dish? If you cook that, no matter what it is, it will show that you're thoughtfull.

point taken bro, good luck

acctualy I dont know what her favorit dish is maby I could ask discretly without hinting that I want to prepare it for her

to bad I cant afford wine either I realy dont have any money at all

but if I can borrow some money from a friend what would be a nice brand of wine thats still cheap? Shes not much of a wine drinker I recon she prefers beer. But that isnt so romantic

give her a bowl of captain crunch then **** the hell out of her

to bad I cant afford wine either I realy dont have any money at all

but if I can borrow some money from a friend what would be a nice brand of wine thats still cheap? Shes not much of a wine drinker I recon she prefers beer. But that isnt so romantic

Boones Farm is a nice wine thats affordable

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm, everything sounds great bro, but maybe a little out of order for my taste. Does it make sense to take a bath and THEN get massaged with oil? Wouldn't you just want to take another bath? And who wants to get dressed and eat dinner with oil all over themselves? I say nice greeting, dinner, oil massage, oral, intercourse.

well the oil usualy gets absorbed by the skin and moisturize(sp?)it and it smells good to lol

and its not like we have to get dressed to eat the eating can be done way after massage/sex or whenever she wants to realy.

well the oil usualy gets absorbed by the skin and moisturize(sp?)it and it smells good to lol
    Yeah, that's probably a good point. I think my mind is on lubricants, not massage oils.....sigh.

Dude, if she really likes you then it wont matter what you cook or eat or drink. Dont stress over it, and dont borrow money for it and try to be a big shot then be in debt. All you can do is your best, and if your best isnt good enough for a girl then it wasnt meant to be.

and its not like we have to get dressed to eat the eating can be done way after massage/sex or whenever she wants to realy.
    or at the same time. That would be hot. Dip your noodle in her sauce...mmmm

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    hmm, everything sounds great bro, but maybe a little out of order for my taste. Does it make sense to take a bath and THEN get massaged with oil? Wouldn't you just want to take another bath? And who wants to get dressed and eat dinner with oil all over themselves? I say nice greeting, dinner, oil massage, oral, intercourse.

ohhh gawd I just came... PM me your number, Im comin over....

and SK has a good point... if you say something like dam, my diet sux, I wish I could eat xxxx or some xxxx ... gawd that would be great. Make sure you segway with that then say my favorite food or dinner would be xxx .... and she may tell you hers, wait for her to tell you instead of you asking but if she doesn't offer it up, then yah sorta ask like, ohhh I love xxxx whaddya think is your favorite?

CrazyKC is offline Associate Member
    What ya need to do is just have case of beer and a pizza waiting for her. She'll love it!

managed to find out she doesnt even like wine at all. so no wine

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    managed to find out she doesnt even like wine at all. so no wine
    Well if you know she likes beer, then get beer. Just because it's not considered romantic by the standard romance kinda stuff, who cares. If she really likes it, that what counts.....you are trying to do something nice for her right, who cares if its not considered "romantic". If I had someone do all my favorite stuff, even if it was friggen pizza and beer then I would love it!

(And no I wasnt hinting, Dally)

good point

Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    Well if you know she likes beer, then get beer. Just because it's not considered romantic by the standard romance kinda stuff, who cares. If she really likes it, that what counts.....you are trying to do something nice for her right, who cares if its not considered "romantic". If I had someone do all my favorite stuff, even if it was friggen pizza and beer then I would love it!

(And no I wasnt hinting, Dally)

WELL , I AM.

I love burrito boys with hot sauce and no jalepeno's and Beer.....

See you at 435 !

I think I will just drop the meal. Do the rest of the stuff and if she is hungry we can prepare something togheter afterwards. That is the best solution for now I guess.

I think I will just drop the meal. Do the rest of the stuff and if she is hungry we can prepare something togheter afterwards. That is the best solution for now I guess.

just filler up with ur homemade sauce.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    just filler up with ur homemade sauce.....
    I like it!

Take her out to eat, that way she can choose from a menu, you don't have to clean up, and she can get trashy drunk drinking whatever she prefers. Then take her home and have your evil way with her.

that would be a ideal situation in a world where I have money right now I cant even aford my own food...

that would be a ideal situation in a world where I have money right now I cant even aford my own food...
    My bad bro. Maybe make something small and light like a mandarin chicken salad. You don't want her to feel bloated after she eats anyway.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with, Dally...go with a _very_ light meal. Being all bloated is the most unromantic thing ever...especially if you're all gassy, haha...

If you wanna know how to make chicken parmesian easily, check out my thread on it in the recipe sub section.

When I wanna do a light dinner, I usually make some kind of salad with meat on top (like fajita chicken or steak) and raspberry vinegrette (sp?) dressing. I like the ready washed "spring mix" lettuce. I usually add my own tomatoes, avocado, carrots, cucumbers, etc.

Boones Farm...hilarious...=) Might as well have some roofies on hand...

Take her out to eat, that way she can choose from a menu, you don't have to clean up, and she can get trashy drunk drinking whatever she prefers. Then take her home and have your evil way with her.
    God d-amn, why can't I ever land a date like that??

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    thanks johan, put us all to shame why dontcha
    are you taking notes?

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    God d-amn, why can't I ever land a date like that??
    Because you don't have a pussy. Right?

Because you don't have a pussy. Right?
    This is true. Girls have it so easy...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information