Dally is offline The Dally Lama

Any good stories of hangin with celebs?

I have a few, some of the more memorable ones were when I met Marky mark at Life....

He has this private area all gaurded off and Im buds with the doormen there so I waltzed right in up to em....dude if you on this site, remember me? I ran up to ya and said/yelled 'so lemme in the fukin houseeee!!!" I was wasted as hell and my buddy from Ireland was visiting and he's fukin hilarious too and Mark sorta looked a little freaked and then we all laughed and met... its was crazy!

Like I said I was wasted but I remember talkin to him about all the chicks he bangs and threesome and this and that and how it is bein all famous and what not...we joked around all night and he bought alot of shots and we drank a piss load of Dom... it was hilarious then some hot mama's came up and chilled out and ....... I don't remember much after that...

fukin guy is awesome tho... really good guy

anybloody else?
    Last edited by Dally; 06-29-2005 at 01:01 PM.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Well.. Vince Vaughn... I got to talk with him for like 30 minutes. But later in the party some kid from my high school, who i think was bi-sexual, started i guess coming on to vince. not really a good story, but man that was funny, vince was ripping on him.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    One time, a long time ago, my gf said that Patricia Arquette was sitting behind me at some pizza place. I kept trying to inconspicuously turn around and look. I never did get a good look. Tight, huh?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    This one time, me and Vida...........

~SC~

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    Hmmm, I believe he said stories.....not fantasies

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    Hmmm, I believe he said stories.....not fantasies

~SC~

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I dont't have one personally but my friend told me a story once on a visit to a top club in London (UK).

It was in a top club in London called China White where many celebs go from time to time. It's a smart, very expensive club thats full or women. You can book a table which is around £1000 minimum, but increases the more people you have around it.

He was sitting about 3 tables away from 50 Cent and a group of around 15 of them including women. The table was full of Crystal Champagne. My friend said he was buying Crystal (which is around £300 ($525) a bottle) and simply pouring it on the floor!

I guess its Ok if you got the money to waste!

zx2onice is offline Junior Member
    I don't know if anyone on here knows of hilarie burton, the chick from one tree hill and she was an mtv VJ. Well, she's best friends with my buddies sister..We all hung out when my buddy got married...She's cool, but kinda weird....And definately not as hot in real life.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    I chilled with Cypress Hill, twice!! The first time was after a concert. My car broke down and I had to wait for CAA to come help me. They were leaving the ACC after the show and saw me standing there in a snow storm with my girl. I was wearing nothing but a football jersey! They came over, brought us back inside and hooked us up with some coronas and other stuff!! The second time was at the Docks in T.O. I suck around after the concert, they came out as the stage crew was taking down everything and I approached them. Surprisingly, this was 3 years after the first time we met and they still remembered!! Real cool bunch of guys!

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    I met, shook hands with, and chit-chatted with Oscar De La Hoya when he came to Arlington in '99. I have it on VHS-C, to prove it, too.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I got to work at the MuchMusic Music Awards in 99 and met sheit loads of people... Dally, you would know what I'm talkin about.... Unfortunately I only had the opportunity to chat with Alice Cooper and Joee (Joees such a tool).... but whatever, it was fun... oh yeah, I got pics with B.Spears and C.Agular. I was going to cop a feel, but wanted to stick around a little longer.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i met max cavalera from sepultura and soulfly....and believe it or not i also met notorious BIG back in 1996, and i still have his autograph

peyton18 is offline Junior Member
    Colin Farrell was staying at the resort i work at while filming the movie The New World (hasn't came out yet). Apparently Colin is an alcholic and likes to run around naked at night. He was hammered one night and thought it would be funny to knock on his buddys door at 2:30 am butt naked. Would have been pretty funny except he got the wrong door and a 15 year old girl answered the door. I was working security and her dad was furious. He wanted to sue and all that b.s. I finally talked the guy into just having Colin pay for their entire stay and he would not press charges. Colin was so happy with me that the next night he took me out on the town. Mind you now this is not L.A. or Vegas but Williamsburg VA so we dont really have the best nightlife but when you are with someone like Colin Farrell the girls flock to you and I must say it turned out to be the best night and I had my first threesome. Thanks Colin!!!!

zx2onice is offline Junior Member
    sure sure sure....

peyton18 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zx2onice
    sure sure sure....
    swear on my life bro

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxer600
    I chilled with Cypress Hill, twice!! The first time was after a concert. My car broke down and I had to wait for CAA to come help me. They were leaving the ACC after the show and saw me standing there in a snow storm with my girl. I was wearing nothing but a football jersey! They came over, brought us back inside and hooked us up with some coronas and other stuff!! The second time was at the Docks in T.O. I suck around after the concert, they came out as the stage crew was taking down everything and I approached them. Surprisingly, this was 3 years after the first time we met and they still remembered!! Real cool bunch of guys!
    one of their parents live down the street from me, seen em a few times

1819 is offline Senior Member
    being an athlete ive been lucky enough to meet just about everyone. a few that stick out though, one time in vegas i was with some fighters and michael jordan and charles oakley approached us and invited us to a private party. that was cool. a few years ago at the buffalo-miami game i watched the game on t v in oj simpsons limo with him and a few pals, that was kinda wierd. that same night i met jim brown for the first time. since then we have become pretty close. becoming friends with ali over the past few years has been a pleasure.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peyton18
    I had my first threesome. Thanks Colin!!!!
    Did he remember to give you a reach around???

jk

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Anyone ever see that episode of American Idol with that chick from Detroit called "Lady Tiger" who was this crazy boxing girl? Me neither... but I met up with her through my boy in Miami and we spent a night in South Beach and had a wild night, she's one tough chick for sure. I guess she's kinda like a celebrity in the 15 minutes sense.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I met Shaq at the guverment night club, shook his hand and he had the biggest fukin diamond studded braclets and watch on I have ever seen, REALLY nice dude tho..

I forgot to mention I say Marky again a few months later and he called me and some biatches into the private sextion again .. .and we did "it" again... ehehe

yep.

who else, who's that dude, fukin prick he was, looks like antonio banderas, was a CK underwear model like marky sorta look similar....? FACK.. well, he was at another club and was a real dink when I went over to say wurd.

antonia samato junior ... thats the fukker ... PRICK

Denzel washington is TOTALLY racist and rude as hell..... I was pretty fukkked tho..

ummm, some others I'm sure cunt think of em right now tho
    Last edited by Dally; 06-30-2005 at 10:05 AM.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I've got to meet a few, but Greg Valentino was by far the most entertaining. All of a sudden, this fitness model walks in and his jaw drops. He looks at me and some dudes and says "woah, guys, I'd pay to sniff her ass she is that hot!"
    Tonnes of funny one liners and lotsa laughs. Once you meet him he's not as bad.

I also met Ace Frehley from KISS, the biggest ashole I can think of. He charged me $2.00 (CDN) for an autograph. What a looser.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Me and my boys smoked mad blunts with Tracy Morgan after he came to my school for a show where he so crude that he was asked to never come back. He ended up chillin till like 4am with us smoking, drinking....One of the funniest guys alive.

ultimo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    I've got to meet a few, but Greg Valentino was by far the most entertaining. All of a sudden, this fitness model walks in and his jaw drops. He looks at me and some dudes and says "woah, guys, I'd pay to sniff her ass she is that hot!"

I also met Ace Frehley from KISS, the biggest ashole I can think of. He charged me $2.00 (CDN) for an autograph. What a looser.

I hate Ace....hes just jealous that the band doesnt need him...along with peter criss...

LONG LIVE GENE AND PAUL! and of course the REAL KISS ...GENE, Paul, Bruce, and Eric (singer...but Carr still ROCKED)

lol well i didnt meet him cuz i was too young but my mom and her bf met Dave chappelle...they wentt to see a show of his last year and they were all standing around outside smokin and he came out and just started smokin with everyone else...she said he was really kool and a really down to earth guy...and i got an autographed dvd that says " Im Rick james bitch" and daves autograph...she also told him that she was puttin it in my easter basket and he started cracking up...

lol also when i was in 3rd grade i was in a movie with Sharon Stone and she gave me a hug...and i was casted to play the role as a young sinbad but i didnt go to do the movie cuz i was in maryland at the time...that sucked...

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    One time I was in the steam room at the Michigan Athletic Club in East Lansing, MI and I see, through the steam, a very large person coming into the steam room. He sits next to me and starts chatting about the MSU basketball team with me. We talk for about 5 minutes then the steam goes down and I realize its Magic Johnson...So there I was, wrapped in a towel talking basketball with one of my favorite former players and didn't even realize it. Pretty cool experience but pretty strange too. A few weeks later I played some pick up bball with him at the same gym. Oh yeah, George Pearless (MSU's old football coach) walks around that lockerroom naked and its the most revolting thing in the world.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    I met the drummer of Crosby Stills and Nash at my sister's rehab. He was a councilor and I didn't know who he was and I argued with him a lot. When I left, he signed his book for me. I think he found my rantings amusing. Dude's had an interesting life.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    I used to be a busboy at Toscana's Restraunt in Dallas and Mickey Mantle would come in quite frequently and one day he was drunk and asked me to sit down and have a drink with him, his son Danny and a couple of girls they had with them

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    This Really pissed off the owner and the owner tried to say something and Mickey told him (Shut up Lorenzo and turn the heat up!) The owner said (Ah Mickey its not cold in here) Mickey replied (Bull shit! you let this girl put her freezing hands on your d!ck and tell me its not cold in here) What a hoot

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    I used to be a busboy at Toscana's Restraunt in Dallas and Mickey Mantle would come in quite frequently and one day he was drunk and asked me to sit down and have a drink with him, his son Danny and a couple of girls they had with them

wow, thats the coolest one yet to me.

unfknblvbl89 is offline New Member
    I partied with the bassist from Cypress Hill and Steve-O at ozzfest in San Diego a few years ago. Couple of cool guys that like to get f-d up.

Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy

should have told ace you were a member of the kiss army. soldier=no charge.

question that kinda goes with this thread. i hear this all the time. how come when someone meets an athlete or an actor or someone in the spotlight, they always say "he was a really great guy" that always bugged the hell out of me. i guess its just how fans are. doesnt happen to me anymore, not too many people want my autograph anymore but the crowd i hang with is still pretty popular and i am constantly approached by people who seem to go out of their way to tell me that they met my boy so and so the other night. "he is really cool" they say. how the fvck do they know? maybe that particular night they acted like an athlete is supposed to act and they were nice to them. i guess people feel important, for some reason, if they can say they hung with someone "famous". i find i have just as many friends who are plumbers and carpenters as i do "famous" ones. props to juicybrucy for giving his true opinon. im sure there are better things to vent about but last night, when i was out, i had to listen to a guy tell me how great my life was and how lucky i was to play with one of his idols. i didnt mind for the first 10 minutes or so but an hour and a half later, it was gettin old. i would have left but im on vacation in the sticks and it was the only bar around.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    At band camp?

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxer600
    hooked us up with some coronas and other stuff!! !
    D@mn I'd love for cypress hill to hook me up with some "other stuff"

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    ummm..my girlfriends sister was a power ranger 2 years ago. one of the main characters in the new wild things movie.. theres 2 but one of em...was her last roomate.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    couple more experiences but to lazy to talk about. most of them get on my nerves anyways.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Hope you never meet Bill Cosby lol, cracthety old bastard has such a hardon for white people it's not even funny. Actually, I thought it was ****ing hilarious. This old goof accuses my buddy of stealing or conspiring to steal his suitcases.

Some of these people are so normal and ordinary it's suprising but then there are the primadonna types .

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    Denzel washington is TOTALLY racist and rude as hell..... I was pretty fukkked tho..

ummm, some others I'm sure cunt think of em right now tho

Thread Information