Thread: anbody else??

biggun24 is offline Associate Member

anbody else??

does anyone else have an outside job in the southern heat??? my shirt is soaked by the end of the day. my point is, does it bother you thinking that getting so hot and sweating so much is making you loose muscle?? i eat as much as i can and as often as i can and drink tons of water. also how do you guys keep your diet going at work at all? its hard to get away before and after l unch to have my tuna or chicken and protein shake. whats everyone do??

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    I sit in front of a computer 10 hours a day. I'm scared of getting fat.

i guess you get good chances throughout the day to eat also right? must be nice. i just eat all i can in the morning at lunch and when i get home everyday untill i go sleep hope fully it will still work.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    put some protein bars in your pockets for the day....they will melt but hey, fvck it...
    2 big nitro tech bars (or the like) will provide a good 700 cal or so, and some protein

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I hear you bro. I have a hard time eating when it's hot. It was like 90 and humid in my shop today. Ya just gotta do it.

eating isnt a problem at all, i just dont have time. they wont give us any breacks besides lunch and its non stop all the time.

crazle43764 is offline Associate Member
    I work for a cable/phone company and I'm outside all freakin day and I'm in attics too. Ill terll you what being in an attic when its 96 degrees outside is not fun, the maximum time your allowed in an attic in the summer is 10 minutes at a time since its about 130 degrees in there.

crazle43764 is offline Associate Member
    The only time I get to eat my meals is when i drive inbetween jobs. I have a cooler that i take with me.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggun24
    i guess you get good chances throughout the day to eat also right? must be nice. i just eat all i can in the morning at lunch and when i get home everyday untill i go sleep hope fully it will still work.
    I'm dieting since it summer time. Its not really working out for me though...

But yeah, you are right. A while ago, when I was bulking (like last Oct), it was nice. I brought 4 tupperwares full of nasty shyte like 1/2 lb ground beef, homemade hugely-stuffed chicken enchaladas, chicken parmesian, chicken, and more chicken. Then they had like tons of different kinds of nuts always stocked, among other things. Nice place to work if the work didn't blow.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I sit in front of a computer all day to and my office is right next door to our kitchen so all I do is walk next door to get some water or any snacks I pack. Plus I keep a stock of protien bars in my desk (which I know aren't to good for you because of all the sugar) but I use them as emergency's sources of food/protien. I'm lucky enough to always have a couple minutes every 1 hour to 1 hour-20 minutes of time to eat.....

Well, Montreals going thru a heat wave... news tonight said it was the hottest month of june in recorded history. Temps have been in the 30°C range in the shade almost daily and high humidity (I hear some of our southern cousins saying "big deal!", but remember, only a few months ago it was -30°C here! It's a pretty wide gap to get used to). Even now, it's 1am and as I look at my thermometer outside, it's 27°C.

Fortunately I don't do physical work outside in this temp, unfortunately for my jobI often get in and out of my AC'ed patrol van 50 times a day... (and then I wonder why I catch colds in summer!?) and have to do a lot of work out in the field.

I guess the only good part is that this summer I have 6 weeks paid holiday... gives me a bit more time to "deal" with the heat by sitting in my lake up north

Red

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    ya I hate the heat. Im a welder.
    10,000 degrees about 6 inches from my hand.
    gets a little warm. makes dnp cycles kinda hard....lol

Thread Information