Dally is offline The Dally Lama

eh Swolecat.... I got an idea.

sorta... not that you haven't considered this cause I'm sure you have, you smarty smarter pants brain person.

I think your a good fella, smart fella, great for the board and are one of the funniest mutafukahs on here... so, i've been thinkin bout your bidness, been thinkin how can I give back to the guy who gives on here time and time again and is well a stand up dude.

I though maybe I can give you an idea to help you make your name bigger and make some cash etc....

Have you ever considered having a program .... like a "certifyable" type program that trainers or others can buy or learn or WHATEVER to get "SWOLEIFIED" know whad I'm seyin....

I mean think about it.... if someone knew all of your principals, all of your routines and diet info and EVEN MORE SO, had you as a source ... for as long as they PAY DUES (if the so choose to) for any specific questions or tweaks on a yearly basis, or a one, two three time basis or whatever....you get paid for it.

I know this is similar to what you doin right now, but if you look at it this way, if you were to have "Swoleified" trainers out there that take your "course" and pay to get certified with a piece of paper and shit or whatever then use it on the res...or whereever then your name comes up, your website comes up, etc etc.

see, you can take this and run wild with the possibilities and I hope that you do if you haven't already, but my point is this...

to charge for testing and training
    to charge for you advice if need be based on yearly or per question/incident basis
    to use this "certification" to get you name and training principals out there... and after a while when that is done.. once you become what i can envision...

write a book be a mag contributor whatever, with your name in the bidness growin....

fuk make your own protein....

just wantin to give "something" back to a dude I respect and admire.

P.S may sound like a but its all good, just a friend lookin out for a friend, like any good friend would do.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I need some guidence in life too!!! Next thread BETTER be about me!!! But SC, you got some potential brotha.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Dally, what a lick ass cvnt you really are, lol..

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Dally, what a lick ass cvnt you really are, lol..
    AHHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHHA

swole has a penus, I'm sure you can attest for that you sick sick Irish BASSSTHARD!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yes, I have thought of having "counselors" of the sort, and doing something very similar to what you have laid out above. Only thing is doing it in such a way that it doesn't take away from the "personalization" of my services, which is what people really like about it.

I am sure in the future, I'll have something along those lines, but as for now I'm runnin' my show.

Good idea though, the bigger you get, you can use help and one day if I am ever "too" busy, I just may need V.X. Counselors.

Thanks!

~SC~

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    thatd be tricky though, just cause i dont think its easy to, how do i say this, certify people, to give a national cediation of training.
    hmmm i guess it would be hard for you to compare it to other certifications. not that im saying you couldnt do it, i think your a very knowledgeable person and you could do it, i just think it would be tricky.

i guess it would depend, on the level that youd take it. like if you wanted to certify people that may be difficult, but to bring people in with you as counselors, it wouldnt be a bad idea, but then again it might take away from the personalization that i hear about.

i dont know, just me rambling. it deff. would be cool though.

Yes, I agree robkesl.......totally, with all of the reasons you posted.

That is why it's a great idea in theory, but hard to put into actual practice.

~SC~

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    SC,

does the personalitzation involve any .... suky suky?

if so sign me up!!!

jk, much love

Nope, no suky suky!!!

Like 7Up, never have/never will.

~SC~

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I know if you marketed Swoltein 100% whey protein you would have everyone on it. People believe proof is in the pudding and your the pudding my man. You just have to convince the world that you got as big ass you are now on all your own supplements and youll be making instant $$$..

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    holy ****....

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    I know if you marketed Swoltein 100% whey protein you would have everyone on it. People believe proof is in the pudding and your the pudding my man. You just have to convince the world that you got as big ass you are now on all your own supplements and youll be making instant $$$..
    I have thought of that, yup!

Supplements too.

~SC~

Thread Information