Thread: Small world!!!!

candyman md is offline Junior Member

Small world!!!!

In 1985 I was a junior in High school. I, like many of us, had my first love in that year. Move ahead to senior year, the first love was cheating on me, making me crazy, not that I wasn't having fun, it was just a shot to my ego I guess. I was 5-10 and 135lb hockey player in an area where no one played hockey. I was a senior at an all boy school (#2 according to Sport Illustrated for athletics) and played baseball during spring. It was still fun. The girl, the C U Next Tuesday, was banging some guy from another public school across town. Actually we think she was probably banging a whole bunch of people, all I know was I was the 1st. Anyway, main guy and I must have fought atleast 20 times my senior year, his junior year. We continued on until around 1988 when I think he went away to school with her. I tell you as God as my witness after my senior year in 1986, we fought atleast 15 more times. We even had mutal friends who would say F*#K you guys,she ain't worth all this. After they were in school she would still call me for visits when she was home. Hell, all I had to do was hit, it not strings. Perfect for a 19 -20 year old at that point. I had started lifting in 88 and became obsesed with getting large. We have all been there. In 1990 I was 5-10 about 220lbs still in the gym everyday and playing semi-pro football. I don't know why it is called semi-pro, it was more a 5th year of high school. In 1991 our team merged with another team and guess who was starting on their defense. That's right the kid who was banging her. Anyway she was out of the picture for both of us, the hatred had left the both of us. Same team no problem. He was a cool cat. We hung out. After I stopped playing, I would see some guys from the team and they always talked about our classic battles. I won as many as I lost. There was never a clear cut winner. Anyway, I am outside of my two year old house working on the damn four wheelers and guess who walks down the street pushing a baby carriage. You never forget someone's eyes. I looked at him and said MotherF#@*@r! This cat lives down the street from me. What are the odds of this! All of this over a girl, when there were so many out there. We drank a couple of beers and laughed about all of the dumb s**t we did. Now we will be raising kids in the same neighborhood! Sorry for the long read.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Good story bro.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Unreal, atleast now you can train your son to beat his up, a grudge is never totaly squashed!!! JK, great story,bang his wife LOL. JK

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    you shoulda whooped his ass and his babys ass. shit man......take care of business.

matter of fact........a few days ago at the pool, this little kept crying talking about ice cream and just kept screaming at her mom to get her some, mabye it was the roids but i went up and slapped the **** out of her. felt real good. really really good,she was so shocked she shut up. her dad walked over and i told him, "make my day", he didnt do shit but left. ps..........this is at a country club and there all rich as shit, i just run the pool there. hate rich people. hate them.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtwin
    matter of fact........a few days ago at the pool, this little kept crying talking about ice cream and just kept screaming at her mom to get her some, mabye it was the roids but i went up and slapped the **** out of her. felt real good. really really good,she was so shocked she shut up. her dad walked over and i told him, "make my day", he didnt do shit but left. ps..........this is at a country club and there all rich as shit, i just run the pool there. hate rich people. hate them.
    you slapped a little girl in the face? i would of kicked your ass. and then make you go get her some icecream!

**** that, little crybaby girl spoiled rich piece of shit, i dont give a shit, so fed up with the ****ing rich people. **** them all. just cause we arent dont treat us like shit.....ill stand up and speak my mind any day. physically or verbally.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    you might have taken that one a little far. at least intimidate the dad and make him buy you beers or something.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    you shoulda whooped his ass and his babys ass. shit man......take care of business.
    Another dumbmother fawker that should not be breeding.

Angry

bigmikej........thats not right, i refuse to stand by and watch spoiled brats nagging and pushing and punching their parents because they are spoiled and rich and dont get want they want. their parents tuck their tail between their legs and it seems you do to! after working at this place for so long my wit is at its end............now thinking about it, shoulda just slapped the dad......

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    candyman md, thats a tight story.

I can't even think of how to respond to that other guy. Karma will catch him...and hopefully kill him.

candyman md is offline Junior Member
    I am still to this day thinking what could the odds be? He ended up being a cool guy, it's just grudges never die. At this point in time, I am about 5-10 maybe 5-11 at a nice hard 225lbs. He is only about 5-7 or 5-8 and about 150lbs so there is no chance of anything happening. Life always comes full circle! If only my 6 numbers would be called!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I call Bullshit!

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    He helped them out, obviously the mom couldn't handle it. the little girl stop crying

Thumbs up

thank you!!!!!...........just like bernie mac said, if a child is old enoufgh to get smart with you and talk back, there old enfough to get the **** slapped out of them. Thats how my parents taught me to respect them and thats how im gonna teach my kids. respect your elders........thats the problem with kids these days. there parents dont slap them enoufgh. RUN across the streeet, dont walk. Talk to parents, dont yell. And for godsakes, dont ever curse at your parents or another adult. kids today all think so there so bad ass.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    hmmm 1st of all this is not intended as a flame...Your a ******* Idiot

2nd u shouldnt be slapping kids , especially kids that are not ur own
    3rd i made a desicion that i wont ever get married and have kids but if i saw kid getting slapped by some1 like u for nagging i wouldnt rest till i knock ya out
    4th if u actually worked there u would be afraid to lose ur job and wouldnt do that
    5th if the guys are rich...then they probably have connections they shoula @least calle the cops on u if he was not man enough to hit ya...
    6th I bet u dont know shit bout bodybuilding
    7th stop hijacking threads...
    8th if u think kids are bad its not ur job to punish them
    9th i hate rich fvckers like that too....but i would never harm a person for no reason other than self defense....

Cool

Ok i guess ill keep my opinions to my self from now on......i didnt mean to hijack this one either. and how does this story imply i dont know shit about bodybuilding?........ok i was wrong.

do u think dbol only cycles are ok? also what do u use from KFC as a healthy protein meal?

KFC??? what the hell are you talking about??? I never eat at KFC.......also dbol only was my first cycle ive ever done. First time Just to warm up the stuff. WHy are you so silly?

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    thank you!!!!!...........just like bernie mac said, if a child is old enoufgh to get smart with you and talk back, there old enfough to get the **** slapped out of them. Thats how my parents taught me to respect them and thats how im gonna teach my kids. respect your elders........thats the problem with kids these days. there parents dont slap them enoufgh. RUN across the streeet, dont walk. Talk to parents, dont yell. And for godsakes, dont ever curse at your parents or another adult. kids today all think so there so bad ass.
    you said there..
    you got the **** slapped out of you as a kid..
    now you're kind of "off" bro, sorry, but that's way too much aggresion..
    now you want your kids to be "off" too by beating them..

if you aren't mentally strong enough to put the fear, of you, in a child with out beating them.
    1. your still a child..
    2. and that doesn't give you the right to hit something as inoccent as a small child..
    cuz spankings are one thing , but slappings are flat out beatings when it's SMALL CHILDREN AGAINST FULLY GROWN MEN .

OK, i was i wrong.. happy???

Lightbulb

slappings are also not "beatings" as you would say. A slapping is perfect reasonable. A beating would consist of something like punching, using a weapon, such as a belt or something. Or making the kid bleed. I was out of line. Thank you for putting me in my place. Do you have kids? and if so.....have you ever slapped them? I know I was slapped alot.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    slappings are also not "beatings" as you would say. A slapping is perfect reasonable. A beating would consist of something like punching, using a weapon, such as a belt or something. Or making the kid bleed. I was out of line. Thank you for putting me in my place. Do you have kids? and if so.....have you ever slapped them? I know I was slapped alot.
    my old man used to hit me with a belt and slap me..
    when i think about it now, i realize he was just to lazy or dumb, to talk and teach me something.. instead of listening and talking to me he would simply think, i don't like that, and hit me.. and slappings are beatings.. a slap is horrible because you teach kids to fear and hate your hands, everytime you go to pick them up after that they will flinch.. slap your dog a few times, then see how he growles when someone tries to pet him.. if you have to hit a child a light spanking in the butt is sufficient, to make them scared of you. anything else will teach them to despise you..
    oh, my old man took off on us.. i didn't see him again until i was in high school.. he called me and asked if i could vistit him in prison.. as you can imagine, there was no conversation, just silence, i didn't know anything about him and i didn't want too..

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    What's this thread supposed to be about again?

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    back on topic... Thats a good story.. strange how life happens like that

1-the world is a small place....
    2-some chicks cheat......

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    If someone came up and slapped my kid they would wake up in a full body cast with no teeth.

Candyman, good story. I see girls that used to diss me in school. They thought they were so hot and now they are fat and ugly. I just smile as I walk by. Life does have a way of coming full circle.

darmadoc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    If someone came up and slapped my kid they would wake up in a full body cast with no teeth.

And in jail explaining to their cell mate that they are so tough they beat up kids.

Highly unlikely to be sent to jail for that.

Thread Information