shwamin2004 is offline Banned

Unhappy Broke up with g/f, isolating self from world. The End

Well i broke up with my girlfriend after 2 years and now im feeling really depressed. She thinks that i just up and left her for this other chick when thats really not the case, I mean yeah i am attracted to the other girl, But my girlfriend has been there for me with everything. She has been the most supporting caring person in my life. But now that im growing up im realizing that she deserves SOOO much better than me. Its now the second day and im feeling like crap i almost o.d on hard boiled eggs. Even though i also see this as an opportuinity to really stick to my diet and workouts. I dont know. But it would really feel good if someone would kinda comfort me right now and give me faith.

-Thanks

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Considering you both post here, this post should do as an "I'm sorry letter" Now go over to her house and take her out or something! Flowers are nice too

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    this site is like springer...we have her side of the sotry and now urs..hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Considering you both post here, this post should do as an "I'm sorry letter" Now go over to her house and take her out or something! Flowers are nice too
    We have split up before for alittle bit. But I only feel like we got back together for all the wrong reasons and im trying as hard as I can to get through this. I know that it is the best thing for both of us. But I really dont know how to explain this to her. Also if I talk to her i will fall for her again and I dont want this to happen all over again. The way that i did it was kinda wrong too. It kinda makes it look like all I did was use her for sex when thats not the case at all I really loved her with all my heart. Im SO confused. I feel relieved and empty inside all at the same time. THIS IS THE WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD. I dont know what im going to do.

Girls do irrational shit when they are hurt, if you do plan to get back together time is always of the essence since there is always some loser waiting on the side lines who is more than happy to "help" her through the tough times.

If you have not already, go and look up the post she had up on you.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey Shawmin. Sorry to hear you are blue. If I can offer any life wisdom on this...remember how you feel right now. It sucks huh? Make sure you never feel like this again. Learn from your mistakes. If the woman is a keeper...treat her like one.

I hope you are feeling better soon.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If you feel so bad, why did you break up w/her?

I am missing something........

~SC~

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I'm not sure I can give you any words of wisdom to make you feel better....but to take it a step further than Money said.... think how bad you feel right now. You are hurt, lonely and sad. Think how she felt when she discovered your activites. Whether or not you had sex with that woman.....you created a crack in the shield of trust and you disrespected her.

If you really love her....make it right. If you don't, do her a favor and leave her be! Don't go back until you know you are ready to be committed, faithful and honest. She deserves better than to be disrespected in that manner.

Best of luck to you
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

His girlfirend is Paris!!! Remember her post on him in bed with another woman?

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If you feel so bad, why did you break up w/her?

I am missing something........

~SC~
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Oh.....

Well, in that case you f*cked up something horrid.

Sorry.....

~SC~

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Hey Shawmin. Sorry to hear you are blue. If I can offer any life wisdom on this...remember how you feel right now. It sucks huh? Make sure you never feel like this again. Learn from your mistakes. If the woman is a keeper...treat her like one.

Thats a d@mn good post brother

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    His girlfirend is Paris!!! Remember her post on him in bed with another woman?
    I now see what I did was wrong... But nothing happened between me and that girl I am just a very nice person and It was late. I didnt think twice about letting her sleep in my bed she walked in around 2am. I am soooo sorry about that. I feel kinda stupid right now. You all are probley wondering why im saying this to you guys/girls and not her. Well this is not the first time we have split up....the first time we did was because she told me she was pregnant just to talk to me because i was upset with her at the time. Well after sometime i talked to her about it and being the blind fool i was got back with her because i truly loved her..And when (that girl) slept in my bed the next day we talked on the way to dallas because i took her there to get her shit from her ex-boyfriends apartment that abused her and that shit does not make me happy at all so i was like "sure."(Hopeing to kick this guys ass). Well the LONG ASS drive to dallas was no fun. So we talked to whole way. Something about what we were talking about just made something click in my head that hey. Christian has done alot of things to prove herself that she would not lie to me anymore. Well i have this thought in my head that was killing me and the only way i could relieve myself was to break her heart..(another thing that i feel SOOO bad about). Because i know that if i would have sat down with her and started talking to her about the whole thing i would have cried and taken her back like that and i really dont want that maybe its time i want maybe its not i dont know. But i understand that the girl in the bed was kinda overboard and im really sorry for that. Im really not that kind of guy. But it still doesnt change the fact that it happened i know. well i dont know what else to say. Except for how sorry i am. Since i feel like and idiot talking about this on the internet and alittle kid thats too affraid to call you because of how much he loves you. But maybe this will be better for us who knows. night..

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    this site is like springer...we have her side of the sotry and now urs..hmm
    we just need some midgets and chicks that are really guys and we'll be good to go.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    all this makes me glad my girls arent on this board telling the world my life story and letting everyone know im an asshole........no offense of course...

dont worry, you will get over it, move on, find someone else...you guys end up back together, it was meant to be

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    we just need some midgets and chicks that are really guys and we'll be good to go.
    Ummmm nevermind.

Wow....ok I read that a couple times and I still got lost but I'll say this...

Two wrongs don't make a right!

And you are right........you should be telling HER not US! You either want to fix it and make it right or you don't. You need to decide and then move from there.

Best of luck!

"You cannot make yourself feel something you do not feel, but you can make yourself do right in spite of your feelings."

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Quote Originally Posted by shwamin2004
    I now see what I did was wrong... But nothing happened between me and that girl I am just a very nice person and It was late. I didnt think twice about letting her sleep in my bed she walked in around 2am. I am soooo sorry about that. I feel kinda stupid right now. You all are probley wondering why im saying this to you guys/girls and not her. Well this is not the first time we have split up....the first time we did was because she told me she was pregnant just to talk to me because i was upset with her at the time. Well after sometime i talked to her about it and being the blind fool i was got back with her because i truly loved her..And when (that girl) slept in my bed the next day we talked on the way to dallas because i took her there to get her shit from her ex-boyfriends apartment that abused her and that shit does not make me happy at all so i was like "sure."(Hopeing to kick this guys ass). Well the LONG ASS drive to dallas was no fun. So we talked to whole way. Something about what we were talking about just made something click in my head that hey. Christian has done alot of things to prove herself that she would not lie to me anymore. Well i have this thought in my head that was killing me and the only way i could relieve myself was to break her heart..(another thing that i feel SOOO bad about). Because i know that if i would have sat down with her and started talking to her about the whole thing i would have cried and taken her back like that and i really dont want that maybe its time i want maybe its not i dont know. But i understand that the girl in the bed was kinda overboard and im really sorry for that. Im really not that kind of guy. But it still doesnt change the fact that it happened i know. well i dont know what else to say. Except for how sorry i am. Since i feel like and idiot talking about this on the internet and alittle kid thats too affraid to call you because of how much he loves you. But maybe this will be better for us who knows. night..

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    if you do plan to get back together time is always of the essence since there is always some loser waiting on the side lines who is more than happy to "help" her through the tough times.
    Yeah, like every single person who posted on her thread... jk

Seriously, dude...I'm in the exact same boat. I just broke up with my gf literally a week ago, but I did it _proper_. As far as I can tell, there are no hard feelings.

That being said, SC, the problem is that (and I'm going to use my case as an example), I knew we weren't meant to be, but after 2 years, its hard to let go. You get attached; used to the person. Your brain tells you that continuing the relationship is wrong, but you heart says otherwise. Its _really_ bad when neither one is strong enough to end it proper. I didn't want to go down the path, so I ended it...and we are both hurting pretty bad. The only comfort I have is telling myself that we would probably both be hurting worse if we had just been weak and continued the relationship until a disaster happened (i.e. one of use found another person we liked better or cheated or something).

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla

The best advice ever. learn from your mistake. I had the nicest girl, fuct it up large. I was depressed for a year. Then I met another woman who was even better. Lets just say that I am still with her and I refuse to **** it up like i have in the past. You'll meet someone new. Learn from your mistakes.

Oh.....

Well, in that case you f*cked up something horrid.

Sorry.....

~SC~
    Bahahaha, love the curtness. Heh, I guess I should have read the entire thread before posting.

I wish my ex had had the strength to do that ........ rather than lead me on, drag it out and then run off like a scared little bytch! It hurts so much worse to be treated like you aren't important enough to be talk to......rather than ignored. Anyway.....sounds like you did the best thing for you both.

I'm thankful that I didn't marry him only to find out he couldn't be faithful or honest. Soooo very thankful I never had his child!!!! forever tethered to that man.

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    Yeah, like every single person who posted on her thread... jk

Seriously, dude...I'm in the exact same boat. I just broke up with my gf literally a week ago, but I did it _proper_. As far as I can tell, there are no hard feelings.

That being said, SC, the problem is that (and I'm going to use my case as an example), I knew we weren't meant to be, but after 2 years, its hard to let go. You get attached; used to the person. Your brain tells you that continuing the relationship is wrong, but you heart says otherwise. Its _really_ bad when neither one is strong enough to end it proper. I didn't want to go down the path, so I ended it...and we are both hurting pretty bad. The only comfort I have is telling myself that we would probably both be hurting worse if we had just been weak and continued the relationship until a disaster happened (i.e. one of use found another person we liked better or cheated or something).

I'm thankful that I didn't marry him only to find out he couldn't be faithful or honest. Soooo very thankful I never had his child!!!! forever tethered to that man.
    Yeah, I'm a paranoid cynic. It will probably take me years of being with someone till I consider trusting them enough for marriage...=) Being a cynic sucks.

He is telling us this here on the chance that PARIS will read this and he won't have to confront her directly.

That's pretty obvious.

~SC~

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    He is telling us this here on the chance that PARIS will read this and he won't have to confront her directly.

That's pretty obvious.

~SC~
    DING DING DING DING... and we have a winner!!!! hahahha jk

Bro, if you are serious about this... what your going through is normal! Eventually the pain will go away, although you will never in the back of you heart get over her (assuming you truly love her, especially if she was your first love) but, you also eventually realize that things happen for a reason, and that reason being... "its who you are", plain and simple. Your only doing what makes you happy, even if you have to hurt yourself first!!

good luck and feel better!!

HH

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear that brother, losing a true love really sucks. I almost lost mine becasue I wasn't seeing what she really needed from me. Now, that is my first priority. It takes a big man to fess up and really take care of his woman not worrying aout what others think.
    If you feel for her what you say you do - go get her, man up, admit your wrongs and never let them happen again. It sounds foolish to say you are leaving someone because they deserve better than you?? If you love her, BE BETTER FOR HER.
    I hope you feel better soon bro.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Thanks all of you for helping him. I know he's going through a lot right now, as am I. Schwamin, I know you don't feel you will ever be good enough for me, but I want you to know, that you were always THE BEST for me. I wish you the best in all you do. If we are meant to be than it will happen. I'm just taking it one day at a time, and just learning to breathe again....

Paris - Read this book...

"He's Just Not that Into You!"

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    Thanks all of you for helping him. I know he's going through a lot right now, as am I. Schwamin, I know you don't feel you will ever be good enough for me, but I want you to know, that you were always THE BEST for me. I wish you the best in all you do. If we are meant to be than it will happen. I'm just taking it one day at a time, and just learning to breathe again....

palumbo is offline Member
    i saw taht guy on tv who wrote that book its so true women just dont get it they use any excuse to make it seem that wahtever a guy does its ok when he JUST AINT THAT INTO U hahah

Paris - Read this book...

"He's Just Not that Into You!"
    Ouch. I heard that book is brutal. My ex gf wanted to get it for a friend of hers who was always having "boy problems".

I've actually read some excerpts and it seems pretty accurate. The whole premise is something like, "If he's into you, you'll know it. If you have to question anything...then he's just not into you."

Anyone read it and have any opinions? I'd like to hear.

It's a good book. When I look back at a few tings in my life.....I want to smack myself in the forehead with the book!

Thread Information