navydevildoc is offline Associate Member

Whatsup Guys... Been gone Long Time

Hey everyone... just wanted to say "Hi" again... I have been gone from AR for over a year beacuse of all sorts of reasons... work, navy, personal issues have all kept me away. But here I am! Unfortunately, the same things that kept me away from AR kept me away from the weights too... so I have melted back down to a puny 165. Time to start ALL over again.

It's good to see that a lot of the bros from way back when are still here. Looking forward to some good reading... i got over a year of threads to catch up on!!!!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Let me be the first to welcome you back Shipmate . Hope all is back on track for you!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Hey there Barbi... glad to see you are still keeping all the guys in check :-)

Hey Im coming down your way on the 11th. I'll be at Port Huemememememe or however you spell it. You close?
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Oh and it's a tuff job....but I'm up to the task

Port Hueneme... and no... it's about a 2.5 hr drive away from here without LA traffic... I am down in San Diego. Port Hueneme is in Ventura County on the other side of LA.

Whatta doin there?

ohhh for some reason I was thinking you were farther north.

hmmm bidness!

I'm headed for Qatar in September too!!!

Damn... I was in the Tsunami zone for few months in the USNS Mercy earlier this year... first deployment since my second trip to Kosovo back in 2001. Reminded me how much I hated the navy.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Welcome back, now get back to the gym, JK , good luck with your comeback (shit that was corney)LOL

I'll be in Qatar for 6 weeks! Not the worst deployment! But it's gonna be HOT!

LOL... yeah, pack that asbestos lingerie!!!! I am SOOOO glad I never had to go to the sandbox. The heat and humidity of North Carolina was enough for me, thank you very much.

Well it gets me the hell off this rock for a while so Im happy

unfknblvbl89 is offline New Member
    What's up doc? I'm a newbie here, but I always have to say what's up to my corpsman.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    hey man it's cool to have you back

Thread Information