Iceman911 is offline Associate Member

Forearms splints???

Does anyone no how to get rid of nagging forearms splint pain???????? My left forearm from my elbow to the middle of my forearm kills me when I;m doing curls mainly. It hurts all the time, but really hurts during culrs when my arm is fully extended with weight.

Help????

shwamin2004 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman911
    Does anyone no how to get rid of nagging forearms splint pain???????? My left forearm from my elbow to the middle of my forearm kills me when I;m doing curls mainly. It hurts all the time, but really hurts during culrs when my arm is fully extended with weight.

Help????
    Wow...finally someone else has the same problem that i've had before I know exactly how it feels. When you set the bar down its kinda like you cant let go because it hurts to release it? well all i did was lay off the curls for a couple of weeks and soon enough it went away. It comes and goes now but not too bad.

I get mild forearm splints and NASTY shin splints (bad enough I can't walk and my feet go numb).

Haven't found anything to stop it... it's definatly a pain.

Red

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    omg i get the worst forearm splints, they hurt like hell. I was actually thinking if i was the only one who got em the other day. I think when i get em the worst is when i'm doing preacher curls.- we should all start a club

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I used to get them all the time.....try some good wrist wraps...it made the problem go away permenantly. I only had to wear them for about a month....

Thread Information